Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins
Mortal Kombat: DOTR

Cast
Video Cast Bio's
Game Cast Bio's
Cast Interviews

Google

All Kontent is ©Total Mortal Kombat 1999 - 2014 and may not be used on another website without permission from the webmaster.

totalmortalkombat.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    
 Quan Chi - Legend of the Innocent View previous topic :: View next topic  

Riyakou
Quan Chis Best Friend
TMK Power Overwhelming

TMK Koins: 4932340

Items

Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:22 am   
Post subject: Quan Chi - Legend of the Innocent

The following is my story of how Quan Chi became who he is now.

There are many factors I have created on my own, so if you notice something unusual the actual storyline, it was me. Thanks for reading.

Quan Chi - Legend of the Innocent

Quan Chi was born of pure Edenian blood to a woman who was a loyal advisor to Queen Sindel and King Jerrod. Throughout the realm, he was admired for his divine beauty and grace. His unusual but gorgeous green hair gave him the nickname Jade (don’t be shocked, you’ll find out more as you read). His presence gave off a great aura of love joy to everyone. Argus, god of ether and protector of Edenia, envied such a beautify baby, for his first born son, Taven, was hideous in comparison. He grew angry at his own son, and sought to curse him, but instead thought of a much darker plan. Argus lied to the Edenian king and queen, stating that Quan Chi’s mother (Adessa is her name) was secretly allying with the Dragon King to take over Edenia. Sindel had refused to believe such nonsense, for Adessa has been loyal and truthful to her and her husband for centuries. Jerrod, however, was quick to react. Covering himself so that the Elder Gods wouldn’t interrogate him, Argus insisted that Jerrod curse Adessa instead of her son. Apparently Jerrod didn't quite understand. As punishment for her “crime”, Adessa lost Quan Chi, who was banished to the Netherrealm. Jerrod had striped Quan Chi of his beauty, turning his skin gray and making him bald. An Edenian inscription was imprinted on his body, marking his damnation. A ruby-like gem was placed into his forehead, labeling him as a skull Oni. The banished Quan Chi had lain helplessly in the depths of the accursed realm for days, until Shinnok, former Elder God, saw him, and took him in.
Spending most of his life there, the Netherrealm was all that Quan Chi knew. Over time, his aura grew dark and grim. Unfortunately for him, the people of the Netherrealm were used to such an aura, and were not afraid to attack him. Refusing to raise a weak child, Shinnok taught Quan Chi several forms of Martial Arts, including the ancient Edenian style. He also taught Quan Chi many languages, and an ancient form of black magic, one involving the reincarnation of corpses and other figures of death. To Quan Chi, Shinnok was his only family, and he swore to repay his newfound father in any way. Fortunately for him, Sindel had found out about Argus’ plot centuries later. Though it was far too late to go to the Elder Gods, she knew of a way to help Adessa get her son back. According to an old Edenian spell, one can be lifted from the Netherrealm, if his/her mother replaces that person with new child. That would, unfortunately strip the banished one’s known existence from anyone who knew him/her. Still, Adessa used the spell, hoping she would still remember Quan Chi. She gave birth to a girl and named her daughter Jade, in memory of her son. Quan Chi was granted freedom from the Netherrealm, leaving his father behind. Quan Chi still kept his vow to repay him.
Returning to Edenia, in his beautiful, adult, human form, he instantly sought for his mother. After a week of searching, he finally, found her. She had aged greatly, but was not immobile. Quan Chi ran to his mother in open arms, but due to the spell, Adessa did not know who he was. Quan Chi told her of Shinnok raising him and making him a great man. However, the thought an Elder God-turned-wraith raising anyone disgusted Adessa, and she had Quan Chi removed from her home. Quan Chi was confused and drowning in melancholy. His own mother didn’t want him. His sadness soon turned into rage, and he sought revenge against his mother, and the realm itself.
Quan Chi spent the next thousand years honing his kombat skills and black magic art. Once in perfect balance, he used both to fulfill his vow and free Shinnok from the Netherrealm, in which being in the Netherrealm brought back his Oni appearance. Together they wreaked havoc in all realms, including Edenia… especially Edenia.
While back in the Netherrealm to free his only true family in his eyes, Quan Chi was instructed by Shinnok to obtain a particular amulet, one powerful enough to open the gates of the Netherrealm. Of course, Quan Chi would anything for Shinnok, but at the very moment he found the sacred amulet, he asked himself, "What if Shinnok is only using me? What if he doesn't really care about me, like my forsaken mother?" Convincing himself that no one could really be true to him, he used the skills Shinnok taught him to create a duplicate of the amulet, just in case Shinnok should betray him.

The rest I believe you already know...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

the-original-razer
Kombat Konnoisseur
TMK Elder God

TMK Koins: 60

Items

Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:21 pm   
Post subject:

Nice fanfiction man.
The only part I didn't like was the inscriptions on his body part as he didn't get them until MKDA.

All the best,
Razer Scorpion

PS3 Trophies
Facebook: John Razer
Bebo: the_original_razer
Youtube: theoriginalrazer
Twitter: OriginalRazer

Highest Kreate-A-Fatality: 11 (Ultimate Fatality)

Riyakou
Quan Chis Best Friend
TMK Power Overwhelming

TMK Koins: 4932340

Items

Post Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:03 am   
Post subject:

the-original-razer wrote:
Nice fanfiction man.
The only part I didn't like was the inscriptions on his body part as he didn't get them until MKDA.

All the best,
Razer Scorpion

Well, thanks for reading.

Can't wait tosee what others may think.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

the-original-razer
Kombat Konnoisseur
TMK Elder God

TMK Koins: 60

Items

Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:48 am   
Post subject:

PM DeathRider he'll check it out.

All the best,
Razer Scorpion

PS3 Trophies
Facebook: John Razer
Bebo: the_original_razer
Youtube: theoriginalrazer
Twitter: OriginalRazer

Highest Kreate-A-Fatality: 11 (Ultimate Fatality)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  
|