No Account? Register for full access!

Stay Logged In.

Choose your Destiny:

totalmortalkombat.com Forum Index -> Mortal Kombat: Deception Discussion
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    
 Can't complete a side-quest in Konquest Mode - Help? View previous topic :: View next topic  

Amphibious
The Shadowy Usurper
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 1010

Items

Post Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:56 am   
Post subject: Can't complete a side-quest in Konquest Mode - Help?

I seem to be having trouble completing sidequest 12 in Earthrealm (outside the city), which is "Find and defeat the Shirai-Ryu to prove your loyalty." According to the walkthrough I have, after talking to the Lin Kuei Master I'm supposed to "Return to location A-8, and speak with the woman holding her back here. She will tell you that the Lin Kuei are no match for the Shirai-Ryu. After that, you will have to battle Scorpion with only 33% health." However, I can't find any woman in the A-8 area. Can anyone help me out?

EDIT: Nevermind, I managed to complete it, though the walkthrough was not accurate. It was a younger woman, located at area E-8, amongst a group of people who tell you to share their fire.

icewinddale1
The Winter Witch
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 685

Items

Post Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:41 pm   
Post subject:

I can never find her myself also do you keep getting lost I have a great memory but the directions seem nearly useless to me. It's as bad as Oblivion at times.

So fair... yet so cold... like a morning of pale spring still clinging to winter's chill (Grima Wormtongue)

In the depths of Winter I finally learned that within me there lay an invinsible summer (Albert Camus)

Amphibious
The Shadowy Usurper
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 1010

Items

Post Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:02 am   
Post subject:

Well in my case the walkthrough was completely wrong. She should be one of the women standing around a group of huts with a fire in front of them. If you talk to the people they'll be all peaceful and offer to share the fire with you. One of them will be the Shirai-Ryu member and you'll end up fighting a Shirai-Ryu member (Scorpion) after you talk to her, since Shujinko sees through their deception.

I can't remember the exact coordinates (i.e. E-5) but just look on the Earthrealm map for places with huts and check them all out. I'm assuming the location is the same every time, but maybe it changes (which would explain why the walkthrough didn't work for me).

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  
|