Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins
Mortal Kombat: DOTR

Cast
Video Cast Bio's
Game Cast Bio's
Cast Interviews

Google

All Kontent is ©Total Mortal Kombat 1999 - 2014 and may not be used on another website without permission from the webmaster.

totalmortalkombat.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    
 Shadow of his former self View previous topic :: View next topic  

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 59878007

Items

Post Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:59 pm   
Post subject: Shadow of his former self

Entry 10264
Login Name: LK 7T2 "Smoke"

I am Smoke, a robotic assasin that was forced into automation by the Lin Kuei. I was once human, the best assasin the Lin Kuei had until I defied them and tried to save myself from this body. To my bitterness, I did not escape. I remember my last "living" hours, in the cold laboratory deep beneath the headquaters of the Lin Kuei. Allow me to show you my memories.

[Data activated. Proceeding with memory file. Memory file activated]

I sprinted down the corridors, dodging many of my former allies as I tried to escape to a nearby air vent. Sub-Zero ran ahead, freezing the doors of many chambers closed to delay our enemy. In my hectic rush to escape, I somehow managed to become seperated from him. Usually fearless, for once I could feel its cold claws grip my heart. I could hear my clan catching up with me. I was too tired to teleport. If I was going down, I'd be going down fighting.
The first wave of ninjas were simple to beat, a few well aimed kicks managed to snap their spines and break their ribs. But one...just one ninja caught me out. Sektor was quite skilled in kombat, I hardly noticed his attack. He paralysed me with a blow to the neck and I fell to the floor defeated. I was dragged off to the lab, where despite my roars and screams, I was chained down and mutilated. My body burned as hot metal was grafted onto my skin, and robotic organs were attached to chest. I remember my last, refreshing breath of air before I blacked out. My last moments alive....painfully remembered.

[Memory file closed]

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:53 pm   
Post subject:

Entry 20469

But my despair did not end on that day. Forever I was to be trapped inside a body of wires, oil and steel. My soul was torn from my body, as I was turned into an unstopable killing machine. Never again would I taste the summer air. Never again could I love another woman. My body was now a puppet for the Lin Kuei. Now, I will show you my second memory clip, from the time I was sent to hunt my friend Sub-Zero

I...I can barely remember the first few hours as a Robot, but I do have some memory. I was instructed to hunt down Sub-Zero, the friend I had tried to escape with. Even if I tried to refuse the order, it would not work. As a robot, I was designed to serve without question. My robotic body went in search of Sub-Zero, using its enhanced smoke-teleportation to locate him faster. Alongside me were two others, Cyrax and Sektor. Both of these cyborgs had volunteered to be automated. Ironic how I, the best of the three, did not choose for this to happen. I located Sub-Zero, and began to fight him on a destroyed street in Earthrealm. Shao Khan, the emporer of Outworld, had begun to seize the realm. Earth was nothing compared to the way it was in my memories.
Sub-Zero was more than a match for Sektor and Cyrax, but fighting me was not his objective. My body immediatly began to fire grenades and harpoons at him, but he refused to hit me. He restricted me in a layer of ice and began trying to reason with me. At first, my job was more important than listening to him. But he spoke a certain word...something we used to call each other...."buddy". Like a flashflood of memories, I remembered how I ended up like this. My first emotion as a machine was anger, anger at how the Lin Kuei had done this to me, anger at how they had forced me to attack my own friend.
Sektor and Cyrax scattered, while I remained with Sub-Zero. Spotting an aproaching invasion squad, I chose to distract them while Sub-Zero made his way to Raiden's rendezvous point. I fought hard and I fought well. However, the ninja Ermac binded me with Telekinesis, preventing me from any further movement. The last thing I remember was being deactivated.

[Memory file closed]

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:12 am   
Post subject:

Entry Number 30075

At this stage, I was merely a forgotten relic of the Earthrealm invasion. The next events have been saved on this memory file.

Apparently, Sub-Zero had restored my broken soul when he helped me regain my memories. I could now feel emotions. I could make my own decisions when I had no orders. Lying as a war trophy in Shao Khan's fortress, I collected dust for nearly a decade. When my rusty circuits were finally rebooted, the first eyes I saw were those of a dark shadows. My computer programing could sense this person as a demon of some kind. Introducing himself as Noob Saibot, he announced himself as my new master. Because I no longer obeyed the Lin Kuei, my programing instantly installed his name into my hard drive as my master. Noob told me my technology would be needed in the Netherealm and that we were to head there instantly. I was to protect him from any harm and assasinate any threat. Following his orders, we set off for the Netherealm. Altough in my heart I did not trust Noob, I could not disobey my programming.
Noob seemed to settle in the Nethrealm quite easily. I however, detested it. My soul felt quite uncomfortable in this place. I began to feel depressed and eerie just being there. These emotions had no effect on my body, and unfortunately I had to remain there. As I made my way through this hell, my motion sensors detected something following us. Instantly I spotted a face I would never forget. It was Sub-Zero. My orders instantly made my body attack him. Weakened from my attack, Sub-Zero was brought to Noob Saibot, held captive by my possessed body. Noob grabbed Sub-Zero's arm as I grabbed the other. I cannot put it in words how much I hate myself for what I done. A slave to my own robotic body, I was ordered to rip Sub-Zero in half. I watched as my best friend looked at me in horror in his last breathing moments. In an overrush of guilt, despair and self hatred, I malfunctioned, stranded in a place I hated, haunted by the fact I killed my friend.

[Memory file closed]

I hate what I have become, and I hate what I have done to Sub-Zero. Once I was human....now....I am a shadow of my former self. Cursed to be locked in a body I despise.

The End By NS5

CrystalKillaKrueger
TMK Visitor
TMK Visitor

usa.gif

TMK Koins: 10

Items

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:10 pm   
Post subject:

Wow, that was really good. You captured Smoke's personality pretty good. *Claps as hard as she can* You deserve a standing ovation!

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 999999999

Items

Post Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:40 pm   
Post subject:

Great work! I especially like how you put all of the endings and facts into context. Like how he can show emotion because he still has part of his human mind in him, and you made sure the endings from MK:D fit him. The only thing I saw wrong was that the reason Smoke started malfunctioning was because he was in the Netherrealm, but still, nice work!

Ínformatíos sumus memorías æternus.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

smoke-ish
Smokeish from the blunts
TMK Temple Monk

TMK Koins: 10274198

Items

Post Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:07 am   
Post subject:

i liked it cuz smoke was in it 8/10

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  
|