Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins
Mortal Kombat: DOTR

Cast
Video Cast Bio's
Game Cast Bio's
Cast Interviews

Google

All Kontent is ©Total Mortal Kombat 1999 - 2014 and may not be used on another website without permission from the webmaster.

totalmortalkombat.com Forum Index -> TMK Latest News
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Goto page Previous  1, 2  
 Midway sends TMK full size Khameleon render! View previous topic :: View next topic  

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 999999999

Items

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:03 pm   
Post subject:

Frowney98 wrote:
Also if they would really be so desperate to keep their species alive, Khameleon would probably sleep with both of them for the greater good BlaBla

...you're a philosopher of the ages.

Sir Smile-a-little wrote:
Transparency is pretty out of date these days... Only the most fashionable Saurians know that you can´t ball a chick if you don´t know how to turn totally invisible Cool

...you know what, how come C/Khameleon never had an invisibility move? Meh...I'd rather be transparent and people still be able to at least see me rather than a total reptile who could either be totally visible (not hot) or completely invisible, and then everyone pissed 'cause they had no idea where I went...

...then again, all the things I could do if I was invisible...

Frogger wrote:
...she can only bare the eggs of one male at a time, so Reptile should go first. Razz

What makes you think Reptile deserves her more? We barely even scratched an eggshell of what Chameleon's story could possibly represent, he could've killed Reptile's whole freakin' family, and could even have (dare I say it?) a past with Khameleon as is...

...let Reptile have his monarch, Khameleon won't miss him. Wink

Ínformatíos sumus memorías æternus.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

smiley98
Servant of pain
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 23020

Items

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:09 pm   
Post subject:

Amphibious wrote:
smiley98 wrote:
Amphibious wrote:
Well, considering that homosexuality is uncommon amongst reptiles as it is, I'd imagine it would be similar in Reptile's species, so that makes it even more unlikely that Reptile and Chameleon would get together.

Well, considering there are probably only 3 Zaterrans left (4 if you also count the mysterious female inside of the pyramid), they really don´t have to care what is uncommon in their species. I mean, if there were only 4 humans left on Earth, what would they do? Razz

I don't think people would turn homosexual if there were only 4 humans left, even if it was 3 straight guys to 1 girl. As long as a female (and in the case of Khameleon, an attractive one at that...for a reptillian woman) is around to respawn the race and give the guys their jolly's, then it's unlikely they'd just suddenly swing that way.

You got me wrong! What I was trying to say was that if there were only 4 people left, (my exact words:) they really wouldn´t have to care what is uncommon in their species. That was not related to sexual orientation of these 4 people. (I must be one of them. I just don´t deserve to die with the other 6.5 billion people! I´m too good, young and intelligent to die!!! Very Happy )

Amphibious wrote:
smiley98 wrote:
Amphibious wrote:
Also, considering how desperate they are to keep the species alive, even if Reptile swung that way, I'm sure he'd put his personal feelings aside for the greater good. Razz

Ok, we don´t know much about their species. Maybe their females aren´t the only gender able to reproduce new reptiles Shocked

If that were the case, I don't think they would have said in her MKT ending she told Reptile the truth about their race and they went off to repopulate it. If Reptile had the ability to lay eggs himself, he wouldn't have needed her to repopulate, or hinted at it again in his MK:AR ending (although it was very subtle, it was still hinted at). Regardless of the fact neither of these endings happened (I'm almost certain Reptile's MK:AR ending didn't as well as Khameleon's MKT one), they are both possible outcomes, which still means Reptile would need Khameleon to repopulate his race.

Again, you got me wrong. He could have the ability to lay the eggs, but he´d still need her to conceive. (Just imagine that the male and female roles are switched in their species) Wink

Amphibious wrote:
smiley98 wrote:
Also if they would really be so desperate to keep their species alive, Khameleon would probably sleep with both of them for the greater good BlaBla

I suppose you're right about that, but she can only bare the eggs of one male at a time, so Reptile should go first. Razz

Yeah, she´s able to bare only the eggs of one of them at time, but she doesn´t have to tell them the truth. Come on, she´s probably the last Saurian female in the universe and after all the years, she definitely deserves decent group sex Shocked

Amphibious wrote:
smiley98 wrote:
Amphibious wrote:
Thanks a lot MKTeam for treating the majority of your gamers like crap by not giving us all the characters! Yeah I know it's an attempt to gain sales on the Wii (just like Kahn and Goro as exclusives in MKD for the GameCube was) but the majority of MKers get it for the XBox or PlayStation, so we should be the ones to get the extra stuff!

PS2 and Xbox owners got the online play. And IMO: Online Play > 1 additional character Wink

I don't play MK online, so for me the extra character is far more valuable. I guess the fact that her ending and bio will be posted online though means I don't really need to play MK:AR on the Wii to see them, and those are the main parts I care about. Granted, it would be nice to play as her character too though.

Well, I don´t play MK online, I can´t even play MK:A at all. But if I could choose between Khameleon and Online play... you already know the answer Wink

KK wrote:
...and then everyone pissed 'cause they had no idea where I went...

I suppose that is the point of the special move Wink

KK wrote:
...then again, all the things I could do if I was invisible...

Yeah, you could disappear and never reappaer again Razz

Look at my other comics (on MK Pavilion) here:
http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline.com/comic-smiley98.html

Feedback highly welcomed! Wink

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 999999999

Items

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:23 pm   
Post subject:

Frowney98 wrote:
I suppose that is the point of the special move Wink

Son of a basket-weaving construction worker...you got me there...

Ínformatíos sumus memorías æternus.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

Amphibious
The Shadowy Usurper
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 1010

Items

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:51 am   
Post subject:

By Raiden's staff! Smiley98 is on full-blown offensive...Definatly an epic battle of wits about to ensue, especially with |{rave pulled into the fray!

smiley98 wrote:
You got me wrong! What I was trying to say was that if there were only 4 people left, (my exact words:) they really wouldn´t have to care what is uncommon in their species. That was not related to sexual orientation of these 4 people. (I must be one of them. I just don´t deserve to die with the other 6.5 billion people! I´m too good, young and intelligent to die!!! Very Happy)

Oh, then what does that have to do with the whole sexual orientation we were discussing earlier? You pulled a fast one on me dag nammit!

Albeit they wouldn't have to care what was uncommon about their species, but if you're as shallow as a puddle, you still might. And Khameleon strikes me as a shallow kind of person, she knows what she wants, hence why she'd been tracking Reptile all these years after their race was brought to the edge of extinction, rather than both he and Chameleon. You said it best yourself: "Transparency is pretty out of date these days... Only the most fashionable Saurians know that you can´t ball a chick if you don´t know how to turn totally invisible." Seemingly Khameleon isn't willing to settle for second best, even if there are only 2 males in her species left to repopulate it with. I don't know about you, but I'd call that shallow. Wink

smiley98 wrote:
Again, you got me wrong. He could have the ability to lay the eggs, but he´d still need her to conceive. (Just imagine that the male and female roles are switched in their species Wink)

Well if the roles were reversed I suppose she could go with both since both the males would be bearing the eggs, if only for the greater good. However, considering her shallow ways as stated above, she probably wouldn't.

smelly98 wrote:
Yeah, she´s able to bare only the eggs of one of them at time, but she doesn´t have to tell them the truth. Come on, she´s probably the last Saurian female in the universe and after all the years, she definitely deserves decent group sex Shocked

Reptile was able to sense when Shao Kahn's life was in danger without even being near him (before the Deadly Alliance killed him, or rather his clone), I'm positive he'd be able to sense when his woman was playing him for a sucker.

|{ombat_|{rust wrote:
Son of a basket-weaving construction worker...you got me there...

lol, classic |{rave wit, I never get tired of it! Laughing

|{ombat_|{rust wrote:
What makes you think Reptile deserves her more? We barely even scratched an eggshell of what Chameleon's story could possibly represent, he could've killed Reptile's whole freakin' family, and could even have (dare I say it?) a past with Khameleon as is...

Boy, don't make me fight a war on two fronts. Why does Reptile deserve her more? Because he's a deluded, confused, vicious, murderous, sneaky slime ball who hasn't gotten laid for centuries. Anyone with his track record is in need of some action. And plus, a little lovin' might cure his dementia. Wink

doug
Mortal Kombat Is Back
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 2147482747

Items

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:45 am   
Post subject:

Wow let's try to keep this topic on topic and not off. Mortal kombat games have never been about which character is going to have sex with each other. As it's only a game and not real life. So yeah let's try to keep this on topic which is to discuss the likes and dislikes of her appearance in the wii that midway made of her. Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

DarkSpecter
MORTAL KOMBAT
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 285

Items

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:15 am   
Post subject:

I actually have a Khamelion kuestion to ask. What system did she actually originate from? To my understanding, she emerged on a specific home console correct? Was it MK trilogy for N64? Hmm, because I own the PSone version but I dont remember seeing her there.
I should probably look it up instead of buggin you guys. Ahhh..so lazy to open another search. lol.

And I gotta say that I especially like the Khamelion render with the grey/black wall with the dragon logo. So friggin cool.
...i gotta get a Wii. Boring

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

smiley98
Servant of pain
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 23020

Items

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:49 pm   
Post subject:

DarkSpecter wrote:
I actually have a Khamelion kuestion to ask. What system did she actually originate from? To my understanding, she emerged on a specific home console correct? Was it MK trilogy for N64? Hmm, because I own the PSone version but I dont remember seeing her there.
I should probably look it up instead of buggin you guys. Ahhh..so lazy to open another search. lol.

And I gotta say that I especially like the Khamelion render with the grey/black wall with the dragon logo. So friggin cool.
...i gotta get a Wii. Boring

Yeah, she has appeared only in N64 version of MKT so far. The PSOne version had Chameleon instead of her Wink

Look at my other comics (on MK Pavilion) here:
http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline.com/comic-smiley98.html

Feedback highly welcomed! Wink

GhodJo
TMK Visitor
TMK Visitor

TMK Koins: 40

Items

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:29 pm   
Post subject:

That's cool. I didn't think Khameleon would look like that.

Amphibious
The Shadowy Usurper
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 1010

Items

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:19 pm   
Post subject:

doug wrote:
Wow let's try to keep this topic on topic and not off. Mortal kombat games have never been about which character is going to have sex with each other. As it's only a game and not real life. So yeah let's try to keep this on topic which is to discuss the likes and dislikes of her appearance in the wii that midway made of her. Wink

You're right, where are my manners...

...That's a, umm...Nice render...Yeah... Sleepy

-SubZero-
I EATCHOO
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 2147064767

Items

Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:35 pm   
Post subject:

Amphibious wrote:
doug wrote:

You're right, where are my manners...

...That's a, umm...Nice render...Yeah... Sleepy

Ahahaha

Seriously Doug, you're talking to a bunch of Sages.

Scorpion53
Firespawn of Hell
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 5

Items

Post Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:10 pm   
Post subject:

DarkSpecter wrote:
I actually have a Khamelion kuestion to ask. What system did she actually originate from? To my understanding, she emerged on a specific home console correct? Was it MK trilogy for N64?

Yeah, she did originate from the N64 Version of MKT. If I remember correctly, there were moments where she would appear and give hints on how to unlock her before a fight would take place. Twisted Evil

Recent KAF: Hellspawn
Arcade Mode: 423/14
Undefeated with Mileena

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  
Goto page Previous  1, 2 |