Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins
Mortal Kombat: DOTR

Cast
Video Cast Bio's
Game Cast Bio's
Cast Interviews

Google

All Kontent is ©Total Mortal Kombat 1999 - 2014 and may not be used on another website without permission from the webmaster.

totalmortalkombat.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    
 MK VS DCU fanfic View previous topic :: View next topic  

The Robin
TMK Visitor
TMK Visitor

TMK Koins: 50

Items

Post Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:44 pm   
Post subject: MK VS DCU fanfic

Tell me what you think,

Tomorrow Begins Now
Chapter 1
A New World

Deep inside a cave the man known as Batman is hard at work as he pulls up information on a case he is working on. Suddenly his computer blacks out as error appears on the screen. Bruce try’s everything he can to fix this problem, he even restarts the whole thing, but the screen still say’s error. Batman then pushes a button on the table and talks into it.

“Alfred, could you come down here a minute.” Batman said into the communicator only to find that it was not working.

“What is going on?” Batman thought to himself as wording started appearing on the front screen.

It read: “Hello Gotham’s finest crime fighters, I have contacted you because your world is in great jeopardy, everyone will be dead soon! Go to the following ‘link’ for where your boat will be leaving, you have Twenty Four hours. Oh yes, and don’t even think about bringing anyone else. Hope to see you, Batman and Robin. P.S. come suited, you’re earths last hope.

“What is this? Looks like something a little kid would have written.” Batman said as he tried to track down where the message was sent from.

He found nothing. This bugged him; his super computer usually could trace any thing back to its source. He then looked at the message again and clicked on the link. It gave him directions to what appeared to be the docks of Japan. His computer went back to normal.

“It looks like me and Tim will be taking a little trip.” Batman said as he clicked a button on the computer as he sat back.

Suddenly someone appeared on the screen.

“Hey Batman, how may the Teen Titans assist you?”

“Hello Blue Beetle, I want you to give these directions to Robin and have him meet me there tomorrow.” Batman replied.

“No problem, I’ll give it to him right away, if he’s not busy. You know how he gets when he is thinking?” Blue Beetle replied.

“Batman out.” He said as he turned off his communicator.

“I don’t know who this mystery person is, but I guess we’ll find out.” Batman said to himself as he headed up stairs and began to prepare a few things for his trip.

“Will you be gone long master Bruce?” Alfred asked.

“I wouldn’t count on it, I’d say about a day or so.” Bruce replied as he headed down into the Batcave. As he approached his computer Blue Beetle appeared on the screen.

“Batman, Robin is already on his way there, he said he’ll wait for you for instructions.” Blue Beetle said.

“Good, I’ll be on my way shortly.” Batman said as Blue Beetle disconnected.

Batman put on his standard gadget’s as he walked over and hopped into the Bat plane. He put it on auto pilot as he typed in the address. He then laid back and let his thoughts surface. He slept a little on his journey, only for about six hours. When he got close to the docks he jumped out of the Batplane. No one was in sight, not even Robin. Batman walked forward a little, then he heard a loud sound coming from up in the air, he turned to see a recognizable face.

“Superman, what are you doing here?” Batman asked.

“I could ask you the same thing.” Superman replied.

“I was invited along with Robin.” Batman said.

“Um, funny I was as well, they said not to bring anyone.” Superman said.

“How did they contact you?” Batman asked.

“Low frequency only I could hear.” Superman said.

“I wonder if this is some kind of set up.” Batman said.

Suddenly they heard a loud noise which was approaching them, and fast. It was none other then the Flash.

“You to?” Superman asked.

“What are you guy’s doing hear?” Wally asked.

“It looks like we were all invited.” Batman said as someone flew down next to him.

“Wonder Woman, you were invited to?” Flash asked.

“I guess we all were.” Batman said.
“It looks that way.” Batman said as someone approached him from behind.

“It looks like your all hear, follow me.” A man dressed in a black tuxedo, with black hair said.

“What is this all about?” Superman asked.

“You’ll know more in time, follow me.” He said.

Batman tried to grab him but his hands went through.

“What is he, some kind of hologram?” Flash asked as all of them followed him.

They all walked for about a minute in silence. Then they came to five different large boats. All of the boats were topless and looked raggedy. They were all made out of wood.

“Choose your Destiny.” The hologram man said.

“Ah, what now?” Flash asked.

“He means choose a boat.” Superman replied.

“How about we split into groups?” Batman suggested.

“Good idea, Batman me and you will go on that one.” Superman said as him and Batman went onto the bridge which leads to the boat in the middle.

Without saying anything Wonder Woman went to the first one on the left.

“Great, she had to pick the scariest looking one.” Flash said as he slowly slouched on behind her.

Batman and Superman got onto the boat to see many different types of people, and alien looking creatures. Some had shields and swords while others looked more to just having brute strength.

“Now I’m more confused then ever, what is going on?” Superman asked.

“I don’t know.” Batman replied.

They didn’t recognize anyone on the boat as they walked around. Then suddenly Superman felt someone tapping his shoulder, he turned around to see Hal/the Green Lantern.

“You guy’s were invited to?” He asked.

“I wonder who else they invited.” Batman said.

“I’ve never seen any of these guy’s before.” Green Lantern said.

“Nor have we.” Superman replied as the three of them walked over to a corner

Suddenly a tall muscular alien creature walked up to Superman.

“You soon die Kal-El.” He said with a smirk as he walked off.

A long moment of silence goes by.

“So anyone have at least a 1% clue on what the heck is going on?” Green Lantern asked.

All three of them were now even more confused than ever. Suddenly the hologram man from earlier appeared in the middle of the ship.

“Greetings fellow fighters, we have made our last stop. We will now head to the battle grounds.” He said.

“What do you mean, what is going on?” Superman asked.

“A tournament.” He said.

“What tournament?” Batman asked.

“You’ll know more in time Batman.” The hologram man said as he disappeared.

To Be Continued

The Robin
TMK Visitor
TMK Visitor

TMK Koins: 50

Items

Post Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:55 pm   
Post subject: Chapter 2

Tomorrow Begins Now
Chapter 2
Arrival

Hours went by as the Flash walked in circles on board the ship. When he finally stopped he looked around not to see Wonder Woman in site.

“Oh great, I wonder where she ran off to.” Wally said as he looked around only to see strangers.

Suddenly a guy wearing a samurai suite of gold approached Flash.

“Hey aren’t you that guy called Flash who run’s fast?” He asked.

“Yah, you heard about me?” Flash asked.

“Yep, I’m from planet Numico, I really want to challenge your worlds Superman. Next time you see him, tell him that would yah.” He said as he walked off.

“Are you kidding me, why is everything always about Superman. I guess being the fastest man alive really doesn’t matter these day’s.” Flash said to himself as he looked out to the endless ocean.

Wonder Woman was in the lower deck of the boat sitting up in a corner resting. Suddenly she heard two people approaching her. She slowly looked up feeling a little drowsy. It was two men.

“Well hello there beautiful.” One of them said.

“What’s your name?” The other one asked as he slid down next to her.

Right as she was about to say something someone appeared in a very dark corner of the ship.

“I wouldn’t mess with her if I was you.” A male voice said from in the darkness.

“And who exactly do you think you are?” The man sitting next to her said as he got up and walked over to him along with his friend.

“Little boy you should really learn to mind your business.” He said as he turned to walk back over to Wonder Woman.

“And you really need to let the lady have her space.” The voice said.

The two men faced him once again. Wonder Woman did not like this one bit; she didn’t like other people fixing her problems. Before she could do anything the men were already over there again.

“Look kid, this is adult stuff, I suggest you shut it dick head.” He said as he began to walk off.

“What makes you think you can handle a big girl like her, when you can’t handle a little dick like me?” The voice asked.

Immediately the guy turned around and swung, a fight broke out. Suddenly ten more guys’s jumped in to beat on him. Wonder Woman wanted to help him but couldn’t see which one he was, or what his intentions on defending her were. The fight only lasted for a minute. Then the twelve guys’ who attacked him ran up the stairs in fear. Wonder Woman slowly got to her feet; she felt a cold chill go down her spine. She really wondered who this mystery guy was.

“Are you ok?” The voice asked.

“What do you want from me?” She asked in an angry tone.

“I knew you were cranky, but give a guy a little credit.” He said.

“I didn’t need your help.” She said raising her voice.

“Thought you might have wanted to, you know rest.” The figure said as he came into the light.

“Robin?” Wonder Woman said just a little surprised to see him.

“Have you seen Batman?” Robin asked.

“Yes, he’s on another boat.” She replied.

“I’m still confused on what this whole journey is about.” Robin said as Flash came racing into the room.

“Was there a fight or something?” Flash asked.

“What makes you think that?” Robin asked as a smirk came over his face.

“Besides that smile of yours, those men who came running up all beat up.” Flash replied.

“Robin did all the fighting.” Wonder Woman said.

“We better head up, we’ll be on land soon.” Flash said.

The three of them walked up the stairs as they got onto the deck. Robin looked around to see that the twelve men were glaring at him. Wonder Woman noticed this as she wrapped her arm around his laying her head on his shoulder.

“Thank you for saving me.” She said in a girly voice to make the two men from earlier jealous.

They walked over to the far part of the ship as she released her grip on Robin. Just as Wally said the shore wasn’t far.

“It will be nice to finally set foot on land after these two day’s of nothing but sea.” Robin said.

“You’re telling me, I’ve had enough of this.” Flash said.

Suddenly cannon’s can be seen shot off from the shore. Before anyone can react Wonder Woman is hit knocking her right through the boat. Not only is there boat under attack but the other four as well. Robin quickly jumps into the water. Flash keeps running around as he doges all of the cannon balls.

“I have an idea.” Flash said to himself as he spun in a circle making a tornado which flung the cannon balls into the ocean.

About a minute later the shooting stopped. Flash then soon realized, on the shore Robin had taken out the guy’s firing them. Flash jumped off the boat as he ran clear over the water to find Robin holding a guy by his shirt.

“Who sent you?” Robin asked questioning him.

The guy fainted. It was mid day and the sun was beating down on them. Those who survived made there way to shore. Superman and Green Lantern flew down to the two of them as Batman came swimming in.

“There you are Robin, we were wondering if you would show.” Superman said.

“Where’s Wonder Woman?” Batman asked.

Robin and Flash then remembered, they all turned out to the ocean to see her body floating. Superman flew out to the sea as he brought her back and laid her on the ground.

“What happened?” Superman asked.

“She got hit by a cannon ball, but I thought something like that really wouldn’t effect her.” Flash said.

“That would be the case if we were on earth.” Batman said.

“What do you mean?” Hal asked.

“Were not anywhere near home, my communicator is picking up nothing.

“But it feels like were on earth to me.” Superman said.

“Maybe a different realm of earth.” Robin suggested.

“He might be right.” Batman said.

“Hey guy’s, unconscious Amazon girl hear.” Flash reminded.

Silence goes by.

“Batman, maybe you could give her mouth to.” Flash said as he is cut off.

“This is a job for Superman.” Batman quickly replied as he turned his back.

“What, since when?” Superman asked.

“Fine then, Hal you do it.” Flash said.

“How about you do it, after all it was your idea.” Green Lantern replied.

Tim shook his head in annoyance as he bent over and gave Wonder Woman a push on the chest while inserting oxygen into her mouth with his. After about three try’s she awoke and slowly stood to her feet. Superman, Batman, Flash, and Green Lantern all had not noticed.

“Glad to see you’re alright.” Superman said.

“Who gave her mouth to mouth?” Batman asked as he turned back around.

“No one did, she awoke on her own.” Flash said.

Robin and Wonder Woman glanced at each other and said nothing.

“Where did everyone go?” Superman asked.

“They probably wondered into the woods?” Batman said.

“Let me guess, we split into groups right?” Flash asked.

“Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, your with me. Superman, Robin, and Flash you guy’s check out the west side of the island, we’ll take the east.” Batman said as the two groups went there ways.

Superman, Flash, and Robin took there time as they walked around looking for where the other’s could have gone to.

“Superman can’t you sense where everyone is?” Tim Drake asked.

“It’s kind of weird but ever since we got onto this island it seems like my powers, well, degraded.” Superman said.

“I think mine are fine.” Flash said as he ran off to test his speed.

About a minute passed.

“Robin stay here, I’m going to go see if I can find what happened to Flash.” Superman said.

Robin stood there in the silence for minutes to come. He just looked over the forest and its wonders as he waited. But something felt wrong, it had to be. Someone was watching him. He didn’t say anything or move; he just sat there and listened. He bent his head over as he closed his eyes. Then out of nowhere he shifted his body as he threw a birdarang into one of the trees. At that point a female dressed in a blue suite with a blue ninja mask over her face and moth jumped down in front of him.

“Well, well, looks like I found my stalker.” Robin said.

She didn’t say anything back.

“I’m Robin, and you are?” He asked but still got no reply.

Suddenly she pulled something out from behind her, they were steal fans made for combat as she got in a fighting stance.

“Look lady, trust me when I tell yah, you seriously don’t want to do this.” Robin said as she charged him.

She swung her sharp fans at him; Robin could feel the air swoop by as he is almost sliced in the neck. As he doges he attacks she surprises him by kicking him across the face using her right foot. Robin falls to the ground along with his confidence. He flips onto his back to still see her in a fighting stance.

“You lost round one, bird boy.” She said as Robin flipped to his feet.

To her surprise he pulled out a metal Bo staff as he took charge at her. Before she could make any moves Robin knocked both of her fans out of her hands while he swung his staff around then he caught her in the face with his left hand. She reacted by swinging at him, Robin ducked as he tripped her; she instantly reacted by grabbing his neck with her legs and swinging him to the ground. By the time she got up Robin was up as well.

“She’s better then I thought.” Robin said to himself

Robin then charged at her with a plan, as he got close to her he jumped over her, she read this and punched in the direction. To her surprise all she hit was his cape, a second later she got elbowed in the side of the neck sending her to the ground on top of his cape face first. She slowly flipped over to see Robin holding his hand out.

“Good match.” He said as he helped her to her feet.

“So, your name is Robin?” She asked.

“It’s basically my code name.” He replied.

Not even a second later Superman flew right next to Robin and Flash came running in.

“Where was he?” Robin asked.

“I was trying to see how fast I could go, turns out I’m not as fast in this new world.” Flash said.

“Who’s your new friend?” Superman asked.

“Um, well.” Robin stated.

“My name is Kitana, Princess of Edenia.” She replied.

“And this is Flash and Superman.” Robin said.

“Superman?!” She asked.

“Your voice, were you the one who contacted me to come here?” Superman asked.

“Yes, but I told you to come alone. It will be dangerous.” She said.

“So you didn’t contact me and Flash?” Robin asked.

“No.” She replied.

“There must be more people in need, we were also contacted.” Flash said.

“I’m feeling some kind of set up.” Robin said as he picked his cape up from the ground and put it back on.

Suddenly the bushes to their right began to move as ten weird creatures surrounded them.

“Friends of yours?” Superman asked Kitana.

“No, these are Tarkatan warriors.” Kitana said as the balled creatures with sharp teeth moved in on them.

“Uh, you guy’s really don’t want to fight us, he’s the man of steal.” Flash said pointing at Superman.

“We Tarkatan’s of steel.” One of the Tarkatan’s said as all of them shot blades out of there arms.

“Nice work Flash.” Superman said as him, Robin, Kitana, and Flash got into their fighting stances.

To Be Continued

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  
|