No Account? Register for full access!



Stay Logged In.

 
   
Choose your Destiny:



TMK Exclusive!
MK Team Interviews

Total Mortal Kombat
TMK Home
TMK Latest News
TMK Staff
TMK Search

Many people have asked me to upload
any "Injustice: Gods Among Us" assets
I find. Klick the banner to be taken
There.





In-Development Mortal Kombat
• Mortal Kombat 10

Latest Mortal Kombat Games
• Mortal Kombat (2011)
• UMK3 Mobile
• Mortal Kombat Vs DCU
• Mortal Kombat Kollection
• Ultimate Mortal Kombat: DS
• Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
• Mortal Kombat: Unchained (PSP)
-- Mortal Kombat Games Archive --

TMK Special Events
• TMK 10 Year Celebration
• 20000 Members Celebration
• 30000 Members Celebration
• TMK E3 2006 Coverage
• TMK E3 2008 Coverage
• TMK E3 2010 Coverage




Mortal Kombat Games
Release Information
Character Moves
Cheats, Tips and Tricks
Walktroughs
Reviews

Multimedia and Downloads
Mortal Kombat Trilogy PC Patch
Mortal Kombat Download Archive
Mortal Kombat Picture Vault
Mortal Kombat Fatality Theatre
Mortal Kombat Fonts
Mortal Kombat Komics
Mortal Kombat Winamp Skins
Mortal Kombat Musik Hall
Mortal Kombat Sound Basement
Mortal Kombat DVD's
Mortal Kombat Laserdiscs
Mortal Kombat Kuts
Mortal Kombat Babes
Mortal Kombat Sites History

Kommunity
TMK Message Board
TMK Sages
TMK Chatroom
TMK Kombat Kreator
TMK Fan Fiction
TMK Fan Art (old)
TMK Quiz
TMK Links

Mortal Kombat Story Lines
TimeLine
Saga
Series (Conquest)
The Games
Cartoon (DOTR)
The Movies

Warriors and Clans
Clans and Races Info
Warriors Info

Movies And Television
Mortal Kombat: The Movie
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation Movie
Mortal Kombat: 3 Movie
Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins
Mortal Kombat: DOTR

Cast
Video Cast Bio's
Game Cast Bio's
Cast Interviews

Google







All Kontent is ©Total Mortal Kombat 1999 - 2014 and may not be used on another website without permission from the webmaster.
 
totalmortalkombat.com Forum Index -> General MK Discussion
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
 Mortal Kombat Rebirth (KRAP!!!!!) View previous topic :: View next topic  
 
 
 
 
Riyakou
Quan Chis Best Friend
TMK Power Overwhelming


Joined: 30 Sep 2004
Posts: 997
Location: U.S.A.


TMK Koins: 4932340

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:24 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
the-original-razer wrote:


Yes Baraka is badass.

Btw man when I first posted this topic I was extremely frustrated. Ruining kharacters (to me) and Scorpion not being Japanese and shit y'no it was too much for me then and there. You guys should know I ain't afraid to voice my opinion on MK and get a little "over-steamed" from time to time BUT!......This was before the MK9 trailer hit and cheered me up. Its not that its krap....I mean I like the style and shit but IS NOT the Mk movie Iv been waiting for.
If we get the movie Iv wanted then yes I wouldn't mind seeing this made.

All the best,
Razer Scorpion


What kind of MK movie would you want to see, exactly?

_________________
I'm gonna marry Quan Chi some day...



View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
 
 
 
 
the-original-razer
Kombat Konnoisseur
TMK Elder God


Joined: 27 Apr 2009
Posts: 1351
Location: UK


TMK Koins: 60

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:49 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
Riyakou wrote:
the-original-razer wrote:


Yes Baraka is badass.

Btw man when I first posted this topic I was extremely frustrated. Ruining kharacters (to me) and Scorpion not being Japanese and shit y'no it was too much for me then and there. You guys should know I ain't afraid to voice my opinion on MK and get a little "over-steamed" from time to time BUT!......This was before the MK9 trailer hit and cheered me up. Its not that its krap....I mean I like the style and shit but IS NOT the Mk movie Iv been waiting for.
If we get the movie Iv wanted then yes I wouldn't mind seeing this made.

All the best,
Razer Scorpion


What kind of MK movie would you want to see, exactly?


One that does the series (as we know it) justice. Dark tone, keeping true to the kharacters and setting. Brutal fight scenes (Tony Jaa style) and a good script. Basically a movi based on the MK Universe that we know and love. Then they kan fiddle about with the details.

All the best,
Razer Scorpion

_________________

PS3 Trophies
Facebook: John Razer
Bebo: the_original_razer
Youtube: theoriginalrazer
Twitter: OriginalRazer

Highest Kreate-A-Fatality: 11 (Ultimate Fatality)



View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 
 
 
 
Riyakou
Quan Chis Best Friend
TMK Power Overwhelming


Joined: 30 Sep 2004
Posts: 997
Location: U.S.A.


TMK Koins: 4932340

Items

Post Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:30 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
the-original-razer wrote:
Riyakou wrote:
the-original-razer wrote:


Yes Baraka is badass.

Btw man when I first posted this topic I was extremely frustrated. Ruining kharacters (to me) and Scorpion not being Japanese and shit y'no it was too much for me then and there. You guys should know I ain't afraid to voice my opinion on MK and get a little "over-steamed" from time to time BUT!......This was before the MK9 trailer hit and cheered me up. Its not that its krap....I mean I like the style and shit but IS NOT the Mk movie Iv been waiting for.
If we get the movie Iv wanted then yes I wouldn't mind seeing this made.

All the best,
Razer Scorpion


What kind of MK movie would you want to see, exactly?


One that does the series (as we know it) justice. Dark tone, keeping true to the kharacters and setting. Brutal fight scenes (Tony Jaa style) and a good script. Basically a movi based on the MK Universe that we know and love. Then they kan fiddle about with the details.

All the best,
Razer Scorpion


Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance would make a kick ass movie.

As long as they don't fuck up the story.

_________________
I'm gonna marry Quan Chi some day...



View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
 
 
 
 
Sethiroph
TMK Elder God
TMK Elder God


Joined: 06 Feb 2009
Posts: 1130
Location: Kan't you tell from my accent, eh?


TMK Koins: 890

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:26 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
Deadly Alliance as a movie.... Yeah, I can kinda see that as being decent. The story would be pretty straightforward. Just so long as it's MK being MK, violent.


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
the-original-razer
Kombat Konnoisseur
TMK Elder God


Joined: 27 Apr 2009
Posts: 1351
Location: UK


TMK Koins: 60

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:53 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
Riyakou wrote:
the-original-razer wrote:
Riyakou wrote:
the-original-razer wrote:


Yes Baraka is badass.

Btw man when I first posted this topic I was extremely frustrated. Ruining kharacters (to me) and Scorpion not being Japanese and shit y'no it was too much for me then and there. You guys should know I ain't afraid to voice my opinion on MK and get a little "over-steamed" from time to time BUT!......This was before the MK9 trailer hit and cheered me up. Its not that its krap....I mean I like the style and shit but IS NOT the Mk movie Iv been waiting for.
If we get the movie Iv wanted then yes I wouldn't mind seeing this made.

All the best,
Razer Scorpion


What kind of MK movie would you want to see, exactly?


One that does the series (as we know it) justice. Dark tone, keeping true to the kharacters and setting. Brutal fight scenes (Tony Jaa style) and a good script. Basically a movi based on the MK Universe that we know and love. Then they kan fiddle about with the details.

All the best,
Razer Scorpion


Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance would make a kick ass movie.

As long as they don't fuck up the story.


That I kould kinda settle for. Not exactly what I meant but still a good place to start. Yep I wouldn't mind that man. As long as it does what I described in my last post.

All the best,
Razer Scorpion

_________________

PS3 Trophies
Facebook: John Razer
Bebo: the_original_razer
Youtube: theoriginalrazer
Twitter: OriginalRazer

Highest Kreate-A-Fatality: 11 (Ultimate Fatality)



View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 
 
 
 
Riyakou
Quan Chis Best Friend
TMK Power Overwhelming


Joined: 30 Sep 2004
Posts: 997
Location: U.S.A.


TMK Koins: 4932340

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:15 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
the-original-razer wrote:


That I kould kinda settle for. Not exactly what I meant but still a good place to start. Yep I wouldn't mind that man. As long as it does what I described in my last post.

All the best,
Razer Scorpion


The great thing about is that even though it takes place after MK4, it can easily be adjusted to succeed the last two movies. Here's what I mean:

In the first movie Shang Tsung was killed, so let's say he went to the Netherrealm when he died. There, he meets Quan Chi, who was already in the Netherrealm, leading the Brotherhood of Shadow. They form an alliance and escape from the Netherrealm, as Quan Chi had done in the intro of MKDA. Their killing Shao Kahn is not as important as Liu Kang, so Kahn's death in Annihilation won't affect the plot. Quan Chi and Shang Tsung just go straight for Liu Kang, and of course, they succeed in killing him.

Not all 24 characters from MKDA are needed, for not all of them reflect the game's main story. The characters that would be in the movie are:

Quan Chi - forms Deadly Alliance with Shang Tsung
ShangTsung - forms Deadly Alliance with Quan Chi
Kung Lao - only witness to Liu Kang's death, informs Raiden
Sub-Zero - allies with Raiden to take down the Deadly Alliance
Sonya - aids the Order of Light with Jax
Jax - aids the Order of Light with Sonya
Raiden - leads the Order of Light against the Deadly Alliance
Kitana - aids the Order of Light with her influence on the Outworld military
Tanya - aids the Deadly Alliance (as mentioned in Deception)
Kai - member of the Order of Light, fights alongside Raiden
Li Mei - allies with Raiden after her home is destroyed by Shang Tsung
Bo' Rai Cho - is deemed general of Kitana's Outworld military force
Kenshi - allies with Raiden to get vengence on Shang Tsung
Frost - slyly aids Sub-Zero, using her being a Cyromancer as a catalyst
Drahmin - the only witness to Quan Chi and Shang Tsung's escape

To be perfectly honest, there is no reason for Scoprion to be in the movie, so I didn't add him in. If you can think of a reason, that'd be great.

_________________
I'm gonna marry Quan Chi some day...



View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
 
 
 
 
Xplosi
TMK Kid Thunder
TMK Kid Thunder


Joined: 13 Jun 2010
Posts: 73



TMK Koins: 370

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:45 pm   
Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth (KRAP!!!!!)
Reply with quote
 
the-original-razer wrote:
Check out this trailer for an MK show/movie. Its not from WB!!!!

Prepare dudes its fucking aweful!

According to a twitter post from the RZA its by a dude kalled Kevin Tancharoen.



http://www.youtube.com/user/MortalKombatRebirth

Still investigating on this matter. No official word from the Team yet.

Ill post soon.

All the best,
Razer Scorpion


agreed
Mk rebirth will not be MK it will be...
like resident evil combined with batman and fight club
with mk kaombatants
a badbad idea


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
Sub-Robo-Smoke-Zero
Frozen Smoke
TMK Temple Monk


Joined: 08 Jul 2010
Posts: 121
Location: Australia,SA


TMK Koins: 14495

Items

Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:37 am   
Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth (KRAP!!!!!)
Reply with quote
 
the-original-razer wrote:
Check out this trailer for an MK show/movie. Its not from WB!!!!

Prepare dudes its fucking aweful!

According to a twitter post from the RZA its by a dude kalled Kevin Tancharoen.



http://www.youtube.com/user/MortalKombatRebirth

Still investigating on this matter. No official word from the Team yet.

Ill post soon.

All the best,
Razer Scorpion


This game is gonna rule ,just like the old skool Mortal Kombat but 10 times better. As for MK vs DC it would have been much better if it was Mortal Kombat vs Wu Tang as they deserve a revamp from that shocking "Taste the pain" Dont get me wrong i liked Taste the pain but the thrill kill engine was shocking. MK and Wu Tang would have sold more then DC

_________________
Frozen Smoke!


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
Xplosi
TMK Kid Thunder
TMK Kid Thunder


Joined: 13 Jun 2010
Posts: 73



TMK Koins: 370

Items

Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:21 am   
Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth (KRAP!!!!!)
Reply with quote
 
Sub-Robo-Smoke-Zero wrote:
the-original-razer wrote:
Check out this trailer for an MK show/movie. Its not from WB!!!!

Prepare dudes its fucking aweful!

According to a twitter post from the RZA its by a dude kalled Kevin Tancharoen.



http://www.youtube.com/user/MortalKombatRebirth

Still investigating on this matter. No official word from the Team yet.

Ill post soon.

All the best,
Razer Scorpion


This game is gonna rule ,just like the old skool Mortal Kombat but 10 times better. As for MK vs DC it would have been much better if it was Mortal Kombat vs Wu Tang as they deserve a revamp from that shocking "Taste the pain" Dont get me wrong i liked Taste the pain but the thrill kill engine was shocking. MK and Wu Tang would have sold more then DC

hey guess what
THIS IS A MOVIE
it will suck ball and wont be about MK imo

_________________
You crack me up little buddy
- Sam


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
Xplosi
TMK Kid Thunder
TMK Kid Thunder


Joined: 13 Jun 2010
Posts: 73



TMK Koins: 370

Items

Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:39 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
MK DA and MKD in combined as a movie
starts with shujinko runing around an all that crapd and when shujinko gets older he tries to compete in MKDA tournament as in konquest
but since he cant because of his kamidogu quest
it cuts to kenshi because he and shujinko were supposed to meet at the island
and you see kenshi riding a boat or something
when he steps down he meets raiden sub-zero etc
as raiden get a ''flashback'' he shows to everyone
when liu kang was killed
and they try to stop shang tsung and quan chi
which probaly will be like armageddon opening sequnese
everybody will be rushing against shang tsungs palace and along the way the ''bad'' guys start appearing
like this
kenshi runs toward the temple when mavado shows up they start batteling eachother untill mavado is down kenshi continues to run and maybe like reptile shows up and punches kenshi across the face and that will be the best fighting scene of all time
why?? because kenshi is blind but can sense his opponents thus reptile can camoflauge himself without kenshi noticing
anyway in the end maybe like reptile defeats kenshi and walk to the tombs where the dragon king soul is and repptile dies there
and eventually there will be scorpion raiden sub zero and frost at shang-tsungs palace there scorpion will be knocked out sensless by quan chi
and frost turns on sub zero after frost been defeated sub - zero is still weary and get his ass kicked by shang tsung
in the end raiden alone faces them
and that will be an epic fight scene aswell
and when raiden gets knocked out quan chi kicks shangtsungs ass
and when onaga walks in after raidens sacrifice it cuts to shujinko who rambles about what he has done and he says that because of reptiles body onaga returned it cuts to when he had all kamidogus and when onaga shows up they will fight and shujinko will lose and ruun away
(if this was a movie it'd have more depth)
after that you see the MKD tournament
and in the end when shujink defeats onaga they add many endings that happened before and after shujinko killed onaga and the movie will end

_________________
You crack me up little buddy
- Sam


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
Sub-Robo-Smoke-Zero
Frozen Smoke
TMK Temple Monk


Joined: 08 Jul 2010
Posts: 121
Location: Australia,SA


TMK Koins: 14495

Items

Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:21 pm   
Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth (KRAP!!!!!)
Reply with quote
 
hey guess what
THIS IS A MOVIE
it will suck ball and wont be about MK imo[/quote]


ok ok just mixed it up with the new game rebirth ,i dont know about the movie so i cant say if it will suck or not. Confused

_________________
Frozen Smoke!


Last edited by Sub-Robo-Smoke-Zero on Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
Xplosi
TMK Kid Thunder
TMK Kid Thunder


Joined: 13 Jun 2010
Posts: 73



TMK Koins: 370

Items

Post Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:42 pm   
Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth (KRAP!!!!!)
Reply with quote
 
Sub-Robo-Smoke-Zero wrote:
hey guess what
THIS IS A MOVIE
it will suck ball and wont be about MK imo
ok ok just mixed it up with the new game rebirth ,i dont know about the movie so i cant say if it will suck or not. Confused[/quote] sry for sounding so impolite D:
i had a couple of drins
and when i drink well
i get mad... 50 % of the times
so accept my aplogy will you ?

_________________
You crack me up little buddy
- Sam


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
Sub-Robo-Smoke-Zero
Frozen Smoke
TMK Temple Monk


Joined: 08 Jul 2010
Posts: 121
Location: Australia,SA


TMK Koins: 14495

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:07 am   
Post subject: Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth (KRAP!!!!!)
Reply with quote
 
Xplosi wrote:
Sub-Robo-Smoke-Zero wrote:
hey guess what
THIS IS A MOVIE
it will suck ball and wont be about MK imo
ok ok just mixed it up with the new game rebirth ,i dont know about the movie so i cant say if it will suck or not. Confused
sry for sounding so impolite D:
i had a couple of drins
and when i drink well
i get mad... 50 % of the times
so accept my aplogy will you ?[/quote]

No Problem mate Cool

_________________
Frozen Smoke!


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
Johnny(TM)
The Hungarian Outsider
TMK Sage


Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Posts: 456
Location: Zeg.


TMK Koins: 2147443672

Items

Post Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:04 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
When I watched this Rebirth on Youtube, I didn't like it, and I certainly hope if MK movies will be created in the future, they won't be like this. This looks like one of the many movies that is based on a succesful title, and tried to make it more "realistic" and more darker(for example Terminator). Usually, these ideas doesn't turn out too well, this just looks dumb here. MK is anything, but realistic.


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
the-original-razer
Kombat Konnoisseur
TMK Elder God


Joined: 27 Apr 2009
Posts: 1351
Location: UK


TMK Koins: 60

Items

Post Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:10 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
FINALLY! Some people who agree with me.
I will not b e pleased until the proper MK movie is released. *Yes im sulking*

All the best,
Razer Scorpion

_________________

PS3 Trophies
Facebook: John Razer
Bebo: the_original_razer
Youtube: theoriginalrazer
Twitter: OriginalRazer

Highest Kreate-A-Fatality: 11 (Ultimate Fatality)



View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 
Display posts from previous:   
  This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  
 
  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next |
 All times are GMT | Page 4 of 5
Jump to:  
 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
 

TMK's forum is powered by phpBB © 2001, 2003 phpBB Group.
Also the TMK layout uses parts of the phpBB coding © 2001, 2003 phpBB Group.