Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins
Mortal Kombat: DOTR

Cast
Video Cast Bio's
Game Cast Bio's
Cast Interviews

Google

All Kontent is ©Total Mortal Kombat 1999 - 2014 and may not be used on another website without permission from the webmaster.

totalmortalkombat.com Forum Index -> Mortal Kombat 9
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Goto page 1, 2  Next  
 ****ilities in MK9!!!! View previous topic :: View next topic  

Smoked-Out
TMK Visitor
TMK Visitor

TMK Koins: 15

Items

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:23 pm   
Post subject: ****ilities in MK9!!!!

That's right people;

BABALITIES ARE IN THE GAME!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

They are amazing. Each character has a unique animation.

Just find out for yourselves;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erIa5YM-7Mk

Sethiroph
TMK Elder God
TMK Elder God

TMK Koins: 890

Items

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:00 pm   
Post subject:

Holy crap. That's awesome, and kinda cute.

Sub-Robo-Smoke-Zero
Frozen Smoke
TMK Temple Monk

TMK Koins: 14495

Items

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:34 am   
Post subject:

Babalities are ok for a bitt of a diss in two player mode. Only thing that drives me nuts is on trilogy against the CPU does it every time. I know they did that to make you more angry lol but enough is enough

Scorpion53
Firespawn of Hell
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 5

Items

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:36 pm   
Post subject:

That's a bit strange that the comp did that to you every time in Trilogy cause when I played, it was either an uppercut, a brutality, or a stage fatality. Back on the topic of babalities for Mortal Kombat, I will have to agree with you on that statement, SubRoboSmokeZero. The babalities are useful in humiliating a human opponent in a versus match, but otherwise, I wouldn't use them. I generally prefer to use a fatality against every opponent I face. The only exception to the rule is if the versus bout I had was a close one, then I would just perform my X-Ray move, or something simple, like an uppercut. Do NOT mistake this for mercy because when it comes to Mortal Kombat, I'm as ruthless as Scorpion. I show NO mercy! Twisted Evil Scorpion
Recent KAF: Hellspawn
Arcade Mode: 423/14
Undefeated with Mileena

Raydonraidenmk
TMK Temple Monk
TMK Temple Monk

TMK Koins: 0

Items

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:19 pm   
Post subject: bfr

I think that sucks, y babalitys i hate them, they said they were goin to be serious, they should of put brutalitys.

Sub-Robo-Smoke-Zero
Frozen Smoke
TMK Temple Monk

Items

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:43 am   
Post subject:

Scorpion53 Exactly ,they are good every now and then for humiliating a human opponent. Just annoy's me when when the computer does it to me especially when its jade lol.

I hear the trilogy on PC is a PSX port but yeah i use the PC one and its either a babality or brutality every time and maybe a rare stage fatality. Not sure if one button fatality option makes a difference i havent test it.

leon101
TMK Visitor
TMK Visitor

TMK Koins: 35

Items

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:17 am   
Post subject:

I haven't bothered to do any of them, don't you have to win without blocking. I always take the time to block attacks.

Scorpion53
Firespawn of Hell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:44 pm   
Post subject:

If you want one of the achievements, then you have to go through the entire Arcade Ladder without blocking. I'm in the process of getting the trophy for completing the Arcade Ladder on Expert without a continue. I keep getting close to defeating Kahn after defeating 9 others, but he keeps kicking my ass. I've figured out what my problem is though. It's because I keep letting myself get cornered, then Kahn's special moves and his strong punches and kicks totally own me. Twisted Evil
Undefeated with Mileena

Raydonraidenmk
TMK Temple Monk
TMK Temple Monk

TMK Koins: 0

Items

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:23 am   
Post subject: i got tht trophy

I got tht tropie, after a while trying i beat shao kahn with liu kang, i kept jumping over him than doing the triangle square x combo over and over again i also almost beat him with night wolf and smoke because of there anti projectile moves, but i got the trophie with liu kang.
Im trying to get the platnim trophie but i cant until psn is back up because some are online trophies...God damn hackers.

Scorpion53
Firespawn of Hell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:32 am   
Post subject:

I've discovered two of the hidden fights in the game. Like the original, and MK II, you need to take a look in your surrounding area. WARNING: SPOILERS!!! There are 4 classic costumed warriors you can fight: Smoke, Jade, Noob Saibot and Reptile. You can fight Smoke in the Living Forest. When he appears, all you have to do is hit back + down, then select (for PS3 users) and the game will award you with an instant victory. He has combined moves of both Scorpion and Smoke. Noob is found in the Temple. All you have to do is win without blocking. Reptile is found at the Pit at night. You have to look for shadows going across the moon, get a double flawless victory, then perform a stage fatality. To access Jade will be the hardest. You have to defeat Shang Tsung with a double flawless victory, then perform a fatality. (Note: You can NOT lose a single round before reaching him. Also, restarting the fight by going to the Player Select screen will not work either.) I'm still working on trying to access Reptile and Jade. Too bad you cannot unlock the costumes by defeating them in kombat though. Twisted Evil
Undefeated with Mileena

Sub-Robo-Smoke-Zero
Frozen Smoke
TMK Temple Monk

Items

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:12 am   
Post subject:

Im going to try and import the game see if it makes it through but yeah them hackers stuffed the PSN are driving me nuts. I just wanna get my daily dose of GTA while i wait for MK lol. Twisted Evil

Scorpion53
Firespawn of Hell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:32 pm   
Post subject:

Best of luck to ya, my friend. I hope you get a copy through. Twisted Evil
Undefeated with Mileena

thedestroyer
Ninja Spectre
TMK Temple Monk

TMK Koins: 85

Items

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:08 pm   
Post subject:

Scorpion53 wrote:
I've discovered two of the hidden fights in the game. Like the original, and MK II, you need to take a look in your surrounding area. WARNING: SPOILERS!!! There are 4 classic costumed warriors you can fight: Smoke, Jade, Noob Saibot and Reptile. You can fight Smoke in the Living Forest. When he appears, all you have to do is hit back + down, then select (for PS3 users) and the game will award you with an instant victory. He has combined moves of both Scorpion and Smoke. Noob is found in the Temple. All you have to do is win without blocking. Reptile is found at the Pit at night. You have to look for shadows going across the moon, get a double flawless victory, then perform a stage fatality. To access Jade will be the hardest. You have to defeat Shang Tsung with a double flawless victory, then perform a fatality. (Note: You can NOT lose a single round before reaching him. Also, restarting the fight by going to the Player Select screen will not work either.) I'm still working on trying to access Reptile and Jade. Too bad you cannot unlock the costumes by defeating them in kombat though. Twisted Evil

i swear im never gonna fight reptile or jade its pissing me right the fuck off flawless victories I MEAN REALLY CMON!!!! and that costume idea is cool i noticed smoke was uh in his classic um i take it smokes klassic is gonna be dlc???or wat cus it looked badass on him

back to topic:i like the babalities and next thing in next mk friendships and maybe even put in sum brutalities and bring back sum more babalities...but mostly add friendships id love to see them return u kno i dunno maybe im the only 1 that thinks they should returned i liked them itd be a good ality for playing online 2 either kill off ur arch nemesis or try a hand at making friends with him Very Happy

Scorpion53
Firespawn of Hell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:48 am   
Post subject:

thedestroyer wrote:
Scorpion53 wrote:

i swear im never gonna fight reptile or jade its pissing me right the fuck off flawless victories I MEAN REALLY CMON!!!! and that costume idea is cool i noticed smoke was uh in his classic um i take it smokes klassic is gonna be dlc???or wat cus it looked badass on him

back to topic:i like the babalities and next thing in next mk friendships and maybe even put in sum brutalities and bring back sum more babalities...but mostly add friendships id love to see them return u kno i dunno maybe im the only 1 that thinks they should returned i liked them itd be a good ality for playing online 2 either kill off ur arch nemesis or try a hand at making friends with him Very Happy

Well, there's a cheap way to get the trophies, my friend. Set the difficulty to Beginner, and you're best bet will be to hope the randomizer gives you the Pit at night on the first person you fight. That's how I got to Reptile. Smoke was easy to get to, as well as Noob Saibot. I just figured a strategy for getting to Jade: do the Arcade Ladder with Stryker and spam the Gun Shot special move [A-T, square (A-t, X)]. The special move is quick enough to not allow Shang Tsung to do anything. Twisted Evil

Undefeated with Mileena

thedestroyer
Ninja Spectre
TMK Temple Monk

TMK Koins: 85

Items

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:26 pm   
Post subject:

Scorpion53 wrote:
thedestroyer wrote:
Scorpion53 wrote:

Well, there's a cheap way to get the trophies, my friend. Set the difficulty to Beginner, and you're best bet will be to hope the randomizer gives you the Pit at night on the first person you fight. That's how I got to Reptile. Smoke was easy to get to, as well as Noob Saibot. I just figured a strategy for getting to Jade: do the Arcade Ladder with Stryker and spam the Gun Shot special move [A-T, square (A-t, X)]. The special move is quick enough to not allow Shang Tsung to do anything. Twisted Evil

i got to them already finally and yeah strykers gun move is really fast but i used scorpion for all of the secret guys pretty easy once i found out wat scorpion ruins the ai with

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  
Goto page 1, 2  Next |