Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins
Mortal Kombat: DOTR

Cast
Video Cast Bio's
Game Cast Bio's
Cast Interviews

Google

All Kontent is ©Total Mortal Kombat 1999 - 2014 and may not be used on another website without permission from the webmaster.

totalmortalkombat.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
 Mileena's Past View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jay
An Empty Shell
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 900755

Items

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:11 am   
Post subject: Mileena's Past

I want to delve deep into Mileena's past. I tried to get as much info as I can, so now i want to use that and expand. if I write ANYTHING that contradicts the true MK storyline then let me know. I am going to start when she is born.

Chapter 1: The Prequel (MK1)
Part One: The Creation

I am Mileena. I am merely a creation of sorcery by the sorcerer Shang Tsung. I have never revealed to anyone my real identity, but I must try to at least be honest with myself. I will go through my life, starting with my first memory - my birth.

I awoke lying on the ground. While looking across the chamber where I was in, I saw an old man standing by the entrance to the room staring at me with a look of great disgust. Still lying on the dirt ground, I realized I was naked. I desperately tried to cover my body with my arms and I sat in a fetal position. The old man threw a ragged, old robe at me and told me to get up. I put on the robe - sheets more like it - and then tried to stand on my wobbly legs. Then, with a rush, I felt a surge of thoughts race through my head. I glanced up, saw the old man, and recognized him immediately as Shang Tsung. I had strong resentment for him, knowing he had done foul deeds in the past and killed many innocent men and women. He worked for Shao Kahn, the emperor of Outworld. Kahn killed my mother, and merged my homeworld of Edenia to his realm. Shang must have knocked me out when I last tried to escaped. But why was I naked? I shivered as I thought. At this time, the old man was leading me to a darkened room somewhere in Shao Kahn's palace. Since he was in front of me, I planned to hit him from behind. As I raised my hand, however, he grabbed my wrist and turned me to a position where he could have broken my hand with a quick twist. I breathed hard and tried to escape, but with no gain. "Let go!", I yelled. "How dare you manhandle the Princess?"
"You are not the Princess, you fool. You are my failure! You are a pathetic little insect that I should have squashed when I first discovered your hidiousity. You were created to pose as Kitana and trick Raiden's pathetic humans and lure them to their deaths, so they would no longer be a threat to the might of Shao Kahn", said Shang Tsung
"What are speaking of, Sorcerer? I AM Kitana! Unhand me this once!" Shang dragged me to a room where I assumed to be my chamber. In there was a pile of rags and a wooden stand which would serve as my bed. There was glass broken up all over the walls (probably from decorations and mirrors). Shang Tsung, still holding my wrists, threw me up against the wall and told me that I shall suffer for his failure. I did not understand why he kept referring to me as "his failure". With force, he scraped my face against the broken glass on the wall. I felt the blood run down my neck and felt the burning pain on my cheek. He told me to look at the glass. I saw my eyes, which were watering up with my tears, and then my cut-up cheek. What I saw next startled me. My mouth was horribly disfigured. I had long jagged teeth and my mouth was wide and distorted. "What did you to me you bastard?" I yelled loudly. I was filled with rage and that empowered me. I broke from his grip and punched him in his jaw. I kicked at his chest, sending him down to the floor. I was sure that he was knocked out...
Shang Tsung began laughing hysterically and levitated up on his feet. I just looked in shock. I knew with those hits I landed on him, that that should have killed an average man. He was now standing upright still laughing at me. "Foolish girl. You think you can defeat me with those weak attacks?" He let a long chuckle. I felt annoyed and irritated and was ready to fight him once more. As if reading my mind, Shang Tsung then leaned close to me and gripped my chin tightly. "You have much to learn, child" he said. Shang grabbed my whole face with his hand and threw me down pushing my head. I was on the floor shaking off the pain while Shang Tsung began walking out of the chamber. Right before he bolted and shut the door, he said to me "I may have use for you yet.....Mileena." And he left me with that.

Last edited by Jay on Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:30 am; edited 3 times in total

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Jay
An Empty Shell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:58 pm   
Post subject:

Part Two: Attempted Escape

The next morning I found myself under the pile of rags. I must have slept for a long time because I couldn't see my own hand in front of my face, for it was dark. It was clearly night time.
For the next several hours I tried to analyze what had happened. Shang Tsung obviously did something horrible to me. I felt around for my mouth and felt the teeth that jutted up from my bottom jaw. My lips were thin and stretched to their fullest. I would of cried if I had seen myself in the mirror again, for what I saw didn't look like the Kitana I had seen in other mirrors before. There was something that Shang Tsung had said that made me wonder.
How was this deformity of mine his failure? Did he try to change my looks and made a horrible mistake. He told me that I wasn't Kitana and then called me another name before he left. Mi...lee...na.... Mileena. I couldn't picture myself with that name. I am Kitana. I have to be. Shang also said that I was created to "pose as Kitana". It just doesn't make sense. Why would I pose as myself and why would I help Kahn? The sun was coming out, because I could see the light shining through the cracks in the walls. The light was reflecting off the glass and it blinded me. I moved to another corner of my cell. There was a large piece of glass next to me and I dared to look at it. I saw my myself and saw the mouth, and I saw the teeth. I looked at my cheek where Shang Tsung dragged it across the glass on the wall, but there was no mark or scar. It had healed. The cut was deep and the gash was wide. Surely I would have needed stitching for that. After a while of thinking about my fast healing I did an experiment. I took one of the pieces of glass sticking out of the wall and ran it across my arm. I bled for it was a fairly deep cut. Within an hour it was healed completely.
After a while, I got up and began looking around the room. There was no other way out, besides the door - which was bolted locked. An idea sprung to my head. I looked for any huge cracks in the chamber. The biggest one was next to my bed, but no sun was coming out, so I knew there was just more cement behind it. The next biggest one was next to the door. I was able to put by hand through it, but that was much as I could fit. There was one thing I could try: I gathered all my strength and focused on my leg. I kicked at the wall as hard as I could and made the hole much bigger. Although the force left my bare foot bloody, I felt confident that it would heal back just like my cheek and arm. The hole was now large enough for me to crawl through. I was halfway through the hole when I felt a presence in front of me. There was a man who looked about the age of twenty. He had a look of scorn on his face and with a strong thrust he pulled the rest of me out of the wall. He looked very familiar and looked very similar to someone I had met before. I covered my mouth as quickly as I can, to hide my shame.
But he just laughed evilly. "You fool. You can't hide your disfigurement from me!!" and with that, he uncovered my mouth and looked into my eyes. "You are a disgrace to me and to the Emperor, Shao Kahn. You will wear this from now on and don't ever take it off or your very soul shall be mine to consume!" He gave me a thick veil to cover my mouth.
I put it on immediately in fear. "Who are you?" I managed to asked.
"I am your creator, Shang Tsung" he replied.

Last edited by Jay on Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:35 am; edited 6 times in total

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Jay
An Empty Shell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:17 am   
Post subject:

Part Three: A New Life

"Shang Tsung? How could this be? You are an old man. How can you be young again?" Although I was afraid of him, I felt that I deserved an explanation.
"My dear, how stupid can you be. Don't you know that the extent of Khan's power is limitless? He restored my youth so I can fight Raiden and his pathetic Liu Kang in the name of Shao Kahn! I am stronger than I have ever been and I'm ready to enter the Mortal Kombat Tournament. And you will accompany me. Just at least when you're training is complete."
"What training?" I asked. "I am an Edenian and have been raised in arts of kombat. I have all the skills that I need."
"You WILL learn the styles of Outworld, girl. You WILL learn new techniques and you WILL master the Sais." Shang Tsung said.
"I have already mastered the Fans, why would I need a new weapon? And why exactly do I have to go with you? I would rather die than serve Shao-" before I could finish the cursed name, the sorcerer struck me.
"Never again scorn the name of Kahn, weakling! Even if you do die, your soul will not rest because I will absorb it. And as for your question about the training, Mileena, you will need to be prepared for this tournament."
"My name is Kitana!" I persisted.
"No it is not. You are not Kitana. You are simply her clone and a hideous one at that. You were created to pose as the Princess, but now I will change your purpose to aiding her. It seems that she is quite ready for this upcoming event." Shang replied.
"What do you mean?" I asked "I...she wouldn't ever fight for Kahn. Not what after he did to my...her parents
"I have placed a spell on her", he explained. "She has forgotten about her childhood. She knows not of her true past and believes to be the Emperor's daughter. She is now an assassin for Kahn and will enter the tournament in his name."
"I don't believe you, sorcerer." I answered.
"Then I guess you leave me no choice but to prove it to you". Shang then signaled with his hand to one of the guards that were behind me the whole time. The guard brought in a woman, dressed in blue, wearing a mask and headband to keep her hair in place. Her eyes were deep and beautiful. They were familiar. Without haste, the woman pulled down the mask and revealed her face. It was me. I was looking at myself. Only it wasn't me anymore. I was now convinced that she was indeed Kitana......and I wasn't. Everything was falling into place except for one thing: my mouth.
"Why is my mouth deformed?" I asked Shang Tsung.
"Before I created you, I wanted to clone the Princess, yet make the clone stronger and more fierce in battle. So, in order to this, I used the blood of a fallen Tarkartan to enhance your strength and healing power. I see it works, since your cheek isn't scarred. However, girl, the consequence of this resulted in a Tarkatan mouth. Now don't ever mention your repulsiveness to me again!" Shang Tsung had had enough of explaining to me and led to me to another part of Kahn's fortress where I would stay. He gave me an outfit that was identical to Kitana's, but purple in color. He also gave me a day to rest because my harsh training would begin afterwards. In my new room, which was in better condition, I laid down on my satin bed and thought about what Shang told me. I was so confused to what I would do. I realized that Shang Tsung wanted me to dress as Kitana and pose as her twin sister. He later revealed to me that I was to guard her in case Kitana learned of her past and betrayed Kahn. I don't know what to do.... I felt like my life was taken away from me. I still have Kitana's memories. I knew how bad Shao Kahn is and how he drove my mother to suicide...Only it isn't my mother anymore....I didn't know what to think. I began to break down and clutched my pillow. I didn't know how long I was like that, but I knew that I went to sleep crying.

Last edited by Jay on Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:35 am; edited 6 times in total

Jay
An Empty Shell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:19 am   
Post subject:

Part Four: Blood-Thirsty

I woke up and cleaned myself up. The feelings from last night were gone. I tried on the purple suit and walked around in it breaking it in to make it comfortable. While looking around the room I saw a meal prepared for me on a table next to the closet. It smelled good, but it wasn't cooked all the way. I didn't care. It tasted like Outworld boar, which was the most hunted animal in Outworld. This was technically my first meal and I tried to enjoy it, but couldn't. I finished and put the plate away. At that moment, the door boomed open and a guard was motioning me to follow him. I was led to a large room which resembled an arena. Shang Tsung was there awaiting me so the training could begin. I couldn't decide what to do. I knew I couldn't stand myself to work for Shao Khan, but at the same time I was feeling an excitement to begin the training. It was strange, but I liked the feeling. Shang Tsung walked toward me and said, "Training begins now."
After what seemed to be weeks, I have learned many new techniques, and I learned the art of the Sais. The sorcerer taught me the concept of Fa Jing, or inner power, and taught me how to center it on one main object. I decided to focus my Fa Jing on my Sais. The most incredible thing happened with that. I am able to send an energy blast that resembles the Sais. I am able to pinpoint and aim by command and I always hit my target flawlessly. Shang Tsung has also taught me the art of stealth and trained me to be able to disappear and end up somewhere else. My favorite way of doing this is to disappear right in front of my opponent and kick down from the ceiling. It seems to be the most successful, so I use that a lot. Now to finish my training, Shang Tsung wanted to test my skills on one of his best guardsmen. In the arena, where I first trained, I was pitted against him. His name was Kotsuho and we started off in the traditional bowing. Shang Tsung was monitoring the fight from a throne farther away. I awaited the signal to begin. Shang got up from his seat and shouted the infamous word: "FIGHT!"
Kotsuho charged at me trying to knock me to the ground. He failed, though because I leg-sweeped his feet, sending him down instead. He uppercut me while he was down and I admit, I was in pain. I kept my distance from him and took out my Sais. I sent him a Sai Blast and he clutched where it hit him. He teleported up above him and kicked his head. He was trying to shake it off, but I kept punching him and stabbing him with my Sais. He was already knocked out but I couldn't stop. The odd feeling I had before had returned. It grew stronger. I wanted to see him bleed. I needed to taste his blood. I was so full of thirst that I pulled down my mask and sunk my teeth into his neck with such force that when I pulled out, his head ripped off.
He was decapitated and had died by my hands. My first instincts told me to feel remorse and to be ashamed of myself, but the unfamiliar sensation within me wanted more and I was ready for another fight. Shang Tsung saw all this and for once had a look of satisfaction on his face. He looked over what used to be Kotsuho and announced: "Mileena wins. Fatality."

Last edited by Jay on Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:34 am; edited 7 times in total

shadowninja4
TMK Shadow Soldier
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 172873

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:42 am   
Post subject:

Wow, I must admit that when I read this story of yours, I was kinda feeling sorry for her when Shang Tsung created Mileena using Kitana's dna and a tarkatan dna. its like at first she was just an innocent woman then suddenly turned into a killing machine for Shao Kahn

"God's busy! This one's on you!" -Sgt. Moody, Call of Duty

Jay
An Empty Shell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:30 am   
Post subject:

Part Five: Don't Touch Me

"I believe you are ready, Mileena." the sorcerer congratulated me. He still had the look of pride in me on his face. I started to feel appreciation for this man, for he taught me many valuable concepts of fighting and battle. It just felt wrong to think this way, because he had done horrible things in the past and most likely will again in the future. Even though it was good to feel honored, it was just wrong to believe that mutilating his guardsmen is anything honorable. The more I thought about it, the more I was confused. The thirst for blood was gone and I began to feel disgusted with what I did. I felt regret for killing the guard, because I was just supposed to knock him out. Without haste, I bowed before the sorcerer, and went back to my room. Shang Tsung allowed me free passage around this area of the palace since my training began. I went into the bathroom and immediately started to wipe off the blood and clean my teeth as best as I can. My wounds from the battle were almost gone, so I didn't have to treat anything. I wore another pair of clothes while my battle outfit was being washed and later dried. I put on the veil that Shang Tsung gave me, so my mouth could be covered. I rarely have my teeth exposed and its now an obsessive habit. Sometimes I even sleep with a veil or mask on.
All of a sudden I wanted to do something unimaginable; I wanted to go outside. I put a long robe on and slowly walked out of my room. I knew I was disobeying the sorcerer, but I couldn't stand being in my room anymore. I teleported past the guards and stealthily crept to the palace entrance. Now was my chance. I opened the large door, but found several guards on the other side. I used a Sai blast and sent it high into the air to distract the guards while I went past them.
I was now free. I remember this area that I was walking in. I remember being dragged here by Kahn a long time ago, but I knew it was another of Kitana's memories leaking through. Since Shang Tsung found out that I have some of Kitana's memories, he has tried to help me repress them with sorcery. It has helped, but not a lot. I was glad I wore a robe, because I felt blended in the crowds of people. I walked further along where I no longer saw any people. After 10-15 minutes of walking, I walked into a clearing where there was some trees. I saw a rotting corpse sitting next to one of the trees and realized that there were several bodies in the area. The stench was getting so bad, that I couldn't stand it. I backed away from the horrible scene, but someone behind me was in my way. I turned around to look at the person blocking me and saw that the man was big and very muscular. He grabbed both my arms. He was filthy, and stank of sweat and Outworld wine. There were more men coming out of hiding. "Well, well. Look what we have here...." said the man with an unpleasant tone in his voice. "Seems we have a pretty girl wandering around all alone..."
"Let me go!" I ordered. "You will be sorry."
"No, I think we'll be anything BUT sorry...heheheheh." he mocked. As I began to resist, the other men charged at me and grabbed my legs. I couldn't do anything; I was trapped and I knew what was coming. One of the men pulled off my robe and looked me over. Another man attempted to rip off my legs coverings, while another began to rub my back and shoulder.
"I SAID LET GO. Stop this once!"
"What are you gonna do about it?" One of the men said coldly. Just then a blade came out behind him and with one swipe, decapitated the man. The other men stopped what they were doing and looked up. The person wielding the blade was completely covered in dark clothes and not only had one blade, but two. The blades once again went swiping and ending cutting off a man's arm and another man in half. Only two men were left and they were off running. The dark figure pursued them and stabbed one in the back and with the other blade, ran the blade down a man's head to down his waist. Now that they were all dead, the figure returned to me. I was afraid that he might go over after me, but he instead handed me my robe. I was glad he came in time before those dreadful men had any further.
"Thank you." I said
"You're welcome." he replied back in a gruff voice.
"What is your name?" I asked. I looked him over. The blades he was wielding were now gone, and I didn't know where they went. Then, with his hand, my savior pulled off the head covering to show me his face. What I saw was hideous. He had long teeth, yellow eyes, and a distorted face. I knew instantly that he was a Tarkatan.
With a bow of respect he said, "my name is Baraka."

Last edited by Jay on Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:38 am; edited 5 times in total

mortalfool
Anime Freak
TMK Defender

TMK Koins: 10

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:43 am   
Post subject:

this is a cool story and really long

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Jay
An Empty Shell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:51 am   
Post subject:

Part Six: Secret Companion

"You're a Tarkatan...why didn't you kill me like the rest? Wouldn't any Tarkatan kill anyone viciously without remorse?" I questioned.
"I didn't kill you, because I can smell Tarkatan on you." Baraka answered. "You aren't from here, aren't you? You look like a mortal woman, but I can sense strength and power deep within you. I'm surprised you couldn't take care of those urchins yourself.
"I could have, but I got afraid and couldn't focus... and you're right, Baraka, I am part Tarkatan. Look," I pulled down my veil and showed him my disgrace.
"What is wrong then?" He asked. "You have been blessed with the sharpest teeth that I've ever seen and what a fine weapon it can be." I was stunned by his words. He saw nothing wrong with my deformity and even brought it up as a gift, rather than a curse. No one ever said that to me before....
I put back on the veil and turned to him. Before I could ask another question, Baraka asked me."Why are hiding your mouth? Are you ashamed?"
"You were hiding your face just a second ago, Baraka. That looks like shame too me."
"It wasn't an act of shame, woman!" He barked. "I did it for my own safety. Shao Kahn and the rest of Outworld had looked down on my race of Tarkata for eons. I recently proven myself a valuable asset to the Emperor and he put me as leader of my race and is having me train them for his militia. But not everyone has accepted our new placement in Outworld, so I always have to watch my back, understand? I almost risked my life to save you, but it's my duty to protect my kind - even the partial ones."
"I understood completely and I thank you again." I said. "I noticed that your blades disappeared; where are they, I might ask?" Baraka, with a snort, raised his arms.
With a sickening sound, the blades emerged from the sides of his arms. They shined brightly in the sun and were so sharp that it was no wonder how they could slice through bone. In the same manner like before, the blades seeped back into his arms. I stared with fascination. How incredible it would be to have a weapon as sufficient as a blade concealed in my arms! For a while I was thinking about it until Baraka broke the silence, "So where are you staying?"
"I live in Shao Kahn's palace," I said.
"You work for Kahn?!?!" Baraka demanded.
"I have been trained as an assassin and I will be entering the Mortal Kombat Tournament with his sorceror and fight in the name of Outworld and its Emperor." I explained.
"This is the opportunity I have been waiting for!" Baraka growled. "If I enter and win this tournament, then my status will be raised and my race will be forever respected by all of Outworld! Aghhhhhhh, but I can't leave my position as leader!"
"You are getting worked up over nothing, Baraka!" I told him. "You can either have one of your generals or best warrior to pose as you while you secretly accompany me to the tournament."
"Excellent idea....... uhh, what is you name?" He asked. I almost said "Kitana", but I stopped myself and used my REAL name.
"Call me Mileena." I said. "I will summon you, when it is time. I must go back to the palace. Shang Tsung might be looking for me right now."
"Shang Tsung? THE Shang Tsung? How his loyalty to Kahn had proven well to Outworld for so long!" Exclaimed Baraka.
"Yes, Shang Tsung crea - uh, raised me, I mean, and trained me." I replied. "Now I must really go. I thank you once again and I shall see you when the time comes." Baraka covered himself again and led me as close to the entrance as possible.
"Goodbye, Mileena," Baraka said to me before he left. I didn't get to say my farewell, but I felt confident that I would see him again. Now my focus was on getting back in my room unnoticed. I again created a distraction by sending an energy blast to one of the guardsmen. While the other men tended to their fallen guard, I disappeared past them and ended up behind the door. Only one guard was there walking down the main hallway and spotted me. Before he could make a sound, I teleported behind him and broke his neck. I knew what I did was wrong, but it released some anger from my earlier experience. I hid the body in one of the many rooms and ran to my quarters. Before opening the door, I looked in and found it dark. I prepared a candle and closed the door behind me. All of a sudden, I sensed that there was another person in there with me. I lit the light and became face to face to the person that I least expected to see.

Last edited by Jay on Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:39 am; edited 4 times in total

Jay
An Empty Shell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:10 pm   
Post subject:

Part Seven: Why?

"Kitana?" I asked. "What are you doing in my room?" She didn't answer me. How did she get in here though? For a while she just stood there and didn't move. Then all of a sudden, Kitana jumped at me and punched at my face. I took it, but I didn't wait for another one. I kicked at her stomach and while she grabbed for it, I uppercut her jaw. She fell down and it looked like she was out. I was about to take her out of my room, when Kitana grabbed my ankle and tripped me. She then took out two daggers which were concealed at the sides of her legs and began to slash at me. She raised her weapons and with a flick of the wrist, extended them to become fans. She slashed at me with fury, but I evaded the swipes and disappeared in front of her to kick her from above. Kitana's senses were keen and blocked the air kick and countered it with a slash of her fan. She managed to cut me across my thigh, but it was a minor wound. I wish I had my sais to use against her, but they were with my battle clothes. I had enough of her already. with all my strength, I punched at her face and knocked her out. To make sure, I kicked her face in while she was down. I made sure that I didn't kill her because I knew her safety into the tournament was my responsibility. I dragged Kitana out of my room and began to look for Shang Tsung. I wanted an explanation for this. I went to his section of the palace where he studied his black arts and generally lived. He wasn't there. I decided to go take a look in the training room. Before I went in, I heard a scream of plea. A man was in the room screaming for mercy. Still a hold of Kitana by her arm, I slowly opened the entrance to the room and witnessed what was going on in there. "Please, don't harm me! Please!!!" went the man. He was dressed in rags and looked like he was kept prisoner for a long time. I could tell he hadn't eaten in a long time, for he was very thin and was unable to stand on his legs. He was down on his knees and looked liked he was pleading. I looked the one giving the man grief and saw that it was Shang Tsung. The sorceror kicked the prisoner in the chest and the poor man went down, coughing up a lot of blood. Shang walked close to him and grabbed his head. With force, he broke the man's neck. He then raised his arms high in the air and breathed deeply. From the dead body, there came a green mist and there was again another yell. It was the man's soul, begging to not be taken. The spirit hovered over Shang and seeped into the sorceror's eyes. Shang Tsung became empowered and looked at least five years younger. He turned around and said.
"Come in, Mileena."
"How did you know I was here?" I asked?
"You forget that there is little in this realm that escapes my attention, girl."
He explained. "I also know that you left the palace and I know you killed one of my guards. You have disobeyed me and you will be soon punished for it."
"What about Kitana?" I demanded. "She attacked me and would have killed me!"
"I know." The sorceror replied. "It was a mere test."
"You already tested me." I remarked.
With a smirk the sorceror told me, "Who ever said the test was for you?"

Last edited by Jay on Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:42 am; edited 3 times in total

Jay
An Empty Shell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:47 pm   
Post subject:

Part Eight: Answers

"A test for Kitana?" I asked. "You said she was ready! Why would you test her? And why especially, would you test her on me? She would have killed me!"
"But she didn't, didn't she?" answered Shang Tsung. "Kitana, such as yourself, has been training and needed a final test. She went after you because she has resentment for having you as her guard. Since I knew she was no match for you, I let her go on. She always tries to prove herself worthy to Shao Kahn since she became an assasin." I began to feel enraged. How can he do that to me! And how can she believe that she needs to please the Emperor? Shao Kahn invaded Edenia and defeated the King, he took his daughter and adopted her as his own. I should know - I remember. "She has been raised as a fighter for some time - about 10,000 years," The sorcerer still continued. He seemed to be in a good mood. He was most likely happy with how he became more youthful and stronger when he consumed his victim's soul. "I am glad Kitana doesn't even remember a bit of it. I placed spell on her to repress most of her memories," he continued. I looked at Kitana and saw that she was still knocked out. I still had her by the arm and as far as I know, she was still alive. I remained silent and let him run out of words. I tried to conceal all this anger in me and use it for later. "Looks like she took quite a beating." he said looking down on Kitana. "She failed. But you, Mileena had failed me too, for leaving the palace. Fortunately for you, I will overlook it, since I have discovered that the Emperor has not only restored my youth, but gave me the ability to stay young through soul consumption," Shang Tsung went on. While the sorcerer was talking, I sensed something odd in the training room. Something felt out of place and I was tempted to ask about that, but I focused on the answers I already needed. I had many questions, and it seemed that now was the perfect time to ask.
"Why do I have Kitana's memories if their so far forgotten?" I questioned.
"Not forgotten - repressed, my girl." he corrected.
"Either way, why do I have them?" I asked again.
"I may have cloned you from her, but the spell on her didn't copy in the process. That's why you have Kitana's memories." he explained.
"Then why can't you have me repress the memories too?" I demanded. "And why do they seem so vivid and recent?"
"The memories took place while Kitana was a child. They have been blocked in Kitana, but since you have a stronger mental awareness due to the Tarkatan blood, the sorcery doesn't have much restraint on your mind as Kitana's. I will no longer answer anymore questions. You know more then enough. Once Kitana has recovers, Raiden should arrive. I have revealed this information to you, only because you must watch over her and make sure she doesn't turn on our Emperor. Now that she will be exposed to the outside world, anyone with information about her former life might reveal her the truth, and you will be there to prevent it. And also, I must add, if YOU are the one who tells her, then your life will be in MY hands. Understand, Mileena?"
"Yes, Shang Tsung." I bowed.
"I will send for someone to take Kitana." said the Sorcerer. "Reptile!!! Come here!" just then, an invisible figure behind Shang made himself known. He was dressed in green and black and was wearing a mask. It seemed to me that a lot of people wore masks. This ninja looked human, but I smelled something unfamiliar on him. He bowed before Shang Tsung and took Kitana away.

Last edited by Jay on Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:44 am; edited 3 times in total

PrimitiveReptile13
Reptile
TMK Temple Monk

TMK Koins: 98229070

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:30 pm   
Post subject:

Is it ok if I save this and show it to my friend? This is very good 10! I like fan fics with Mileena.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Jay
An Empty Shell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:36 pm   
Post subject:

of course! by all means, show ur frinds. but remember to give me credit for it. I worked very hard on writing this.

Last edited by Jay on Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jay
An Empty Shell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:38 pm   
Post subject:

Primitive reptile 13: make sure to check this often, because I add to it or edit it a lot.

mortalfool
Anime Freak
TMK Defender

TMK Koins: 10

Items

Post Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:37 am   
Post subject:

hey i give you a 10 its really intersting great job and i can't wait for the next part

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PrimitiveReptile13
Reptile
TMK Temple Monk

TMK Koins: 98229070

Items

Post Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:56 am   
Post subject:

Jay wrote:
of course! by all means, show ur frinds. but remember to give me credit for it. I worked very hard on writing this.

Thanks Dude. You will recieve all the credits for your talent.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next |