Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins
Mortal Kombat: DOTR

Cast
Video Cast Bio's
Game Cast Bio's
Cast Interviews

Google

All Kontent is ©Total Mortal Kombat 1999 - 2014 and may not be used on another website without permission from the webmaster.

totalmortalkombat.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
 Mileena's Past View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jay
An Empty Shell
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 900755

Items

Post Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:03 am   
Post subject:

Part Nine: Preparations

I exited the training room and went to my room. Reptile? I thought to myself. Who is he? He was invisible, right behind Shang Tsung the entire time. Well maybe not the entire time, because I remember sensing him during my conversion with the sorcerer. I replayed Shang's words over and over in my head and was still shocked that Kitana had been here for thousands of years. To me, it seemed like yesterday that she lost her mother, father and home. I knew these were HER memories, but I can't help but feel like I'm a part of it. I remember first meeting Kitana. I saw how silent she was. I looked back on the fight between us, and I noticed how she fought without hesitation. She WAS like an assasin. No emotion whatsoever. I fell back on my bed and stared at the ceiling for a while. I wondered how Kitana's childhood was like after Shao Kahn had taken her. He must have hurt her many times. She never talked to me and hadn't muttered a word since I met her. Kahn must have broken her to be that way. I pitied her. Thousands of years of that kind of torment would have been hell for me. Imagine what it was for her. She was just a child! I knew she had enough experience with martial arts as she had been raised in that environment, but I couldn't stop thinking how helpless she was. Too many thoughts were rushing through my head. In a couple of days I would soon be fighting in Kahn's name and fight against Earthrealm. I would have to survive each battle and kill each opponent. I hope I wouldn't go crazy like I did when fighting Shang Tsung's guardsman. Not only that, but I would have to watch over Kitana. I would have to make sure she doesn't find out about her past and I had to make sure she doesn't turn against Kahn. However, no one ever said that she had to come back alive...
If I fail my assignment and Kitana betrays Shao Kahn, then I would have to kill her for my own safety. Wait - what am I thinking? I am already making plans to murder. Why am I resorting to death as answers for my problems? I felt a pang of guilt again for the guard I had killed earlier. He was just doing his job and I killed him. His death was also in vain, because Shang Tsung knew the whole time that I snuck outside. The other guards must have found the body. I felt like I forgot something. There was something that I needed to do. Then with another rush I remembered. Baraka. I had to inform him of what Shang Tsung had said. In a few days, it would all begin. Just then, I had another thought. What if Shang Tsung knew of Baraka accompanying me? He must approve, since he hadn't intervened...yet. My battle suit was now clean and dry and put it on. I brought my Sais with me just in case. Slowly, I walked out of my room - the door closed behind me with a thump. I looked around and saw that there were two guards by my door. I had only been in there for at least an hour and already I was guarded. I questioned one of the guards and asked him what he was doing there. "Why are you guarding my door?"
"To make sure you don't go outside. You may wander around this area of the fortress, but that's all." and with that he went silent. He wouldn't talk to me anymore so I turned to the other one.
This guard was a woman; the first female guard I had ever seen. I asked her: "Can you do me a favor?"
She replied, "What is it?" She said in an uncertain voice.
"I need you to give a message to someone for me."
"Who?"
"I need you to go to Baraka." I answered.
"Baraka? I can't do that." She remarked. He is a monster, he would surely kill me! It is not my place to inform only to guard and defend. Not to find one mutant for another."
I was outraged. How dare she call Baraka a monster after all he did to defend Outworld, and how dare this woman insult me! I was filled such rage that I pinned her to the wall. The other guard tried to push me out of the way, but I kicked his chest hard enough to knock him out. I turned to the woman, and said to her: "Go to Baraka. Say that Mileena sent this." I gave her a note that I wrote out earlier. "He won't hurt you, but fortunately for you, I won't either." And with that said, I let go. The she-guard scrambled to her feet and ran to Baraka's dwellings. He would be somewhere outside in the Tarkatan camps.
I hope she doesn't get hurt - much.

Last edited by Jay on Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:46 am; edited 7 times in total

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Jay
An Empty Shell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:56 pm   
Post subject:

Part Ten: Ass Kickin' Time

Two days later, I was ready.
I had gotten news that Baraka had gotten my note. The guard I had sent came back, but was really shook up. I laughed to myself about that. I remember writing him that our journey would begin today and to assign another Tarkatan to his position during his absence. Kitana had recovered and had been harshly training since. I was beginning to enjoy the experience of entering the Mortal Kombat tournament. I never felt this thrilled. I was training regularly in my room for the last couple of days and felt more stronger and empowered. Another great thing had happened: I learned a new ability. I can dive and roll myself toward my opponent and send her or him on the floor, giving me a good advantage in the arena. Its fun to do it too. I felt more than ready. Still in my room clothes, I began to change and put on my battle suit. The deep purple seemed to shine from the lights in the room and the suit fitted well to my body tone. I went to a nearby mirror to fix my hair and face. I took off my veil and took a look once more at my teeth. I had gotten used to it, but yet still remember having a different face, but it was Kitana's - not mine. I spent a few minutes washing my face and applied faint make-up to my eyes. I put on my mask, making sure that it was on tightly and to not ever fall. I parted my hair to the side to match how Kitana wore it. Lastly, I placed my headband on my head keeping my hair secure. I looked great. I looked like the woman I hade envisioned before - beautiful, exotic, and....ughhh Kitana again. I can't stop thinking about it. I began to feel some resentment toward her. She has the pretty looks and the place as Princess, which is what I once had and what I still wanted. It wasn't fair. If she was out of the picture, then I can be her again and live the life I wanted. But I couldn't do it, because I had been ordered to protect her, not kill her. I was so deep in thought, that I gripped the side of the mirror to hold myself up. In my mind, I pictured Kitana with her mother, Sindel, and father, Jerrod. At the throne of Edenia, they were smiling - being the family that I once remembered. Grrrrrrrhhhhhh!!! I threw down the mirror as hard as I can, so I couldn't look at her again. Every time I saw myself I ended up seeing her and this always happened. I had been through four mirrors already from the last two days. I regained my self-control and picked up the pieces. From a large sliver a glass I saw myself and again I saw her. I gripped hard onto the glass with such rage that I didn't even notice how much blood seeped to the floor from my hand. I stopped what I was doing and cleaned up the mess. I shook off the pain and readied myself for more self-discipline techniques. Someone then knocked on my door and I got up to answer it. Shang Tsung was on the other side. He was dressed in a yellow and black outfit that he had used in a previous training session. He looked very distinguished and full of youth. I guessed that he may have consumed more souls since I last saw him. The words I had waited for were now here: "It's time."

Last edited by Jay on Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:47 am; edited 3 times in total

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PrimitiveReptile13
Reptile
TMK Temple Monk

TMK Koins: 98229070

Items

Post Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:12 am   
Post subject:

Your doing a very good job...I'm waiting for the next one soon.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Jay
An Empty Shell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:20 pm   
Post subject:

Ahhh. It seems I made a mistake storyline-wise. I had to write out an explanation to change it because i would think it would ruin the story if I edit everything over. Just keep giving your comments and inputs.

Jay
An Empty Shell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:48 am   
Post subject:

Part Ten is going to be the last part that I'm gonna write for this story. I was going to write about Mk2 up to MKD through Mileena's point of view, but I'm not sure if I should do it.

Jay
An Empty Shell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:31 am   
Post subject:

Ok, I wrote Part Ten already and the prequel to MK2 is finished. If people want me to write about MK2 (through Mileena's perspective), then I will write more. I also would like to know if anyone who read this story at least liked it.

mortalfool
Anime Freak
TMK Defender

TMK Koins: 10

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:02 am   
Post subject:

the story was good so you should write more because its getting good

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

smiley98
Servant of pain
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 23020

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:10 am   
Post subject:

Yes, Jay, the story is very good, but please stop triple posting, you can edit your posts Smile

Look at my other comics (on MK Pavilion) here:
http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline.com/comic-smiley98.html

Feedback highly welcomed! Wink

Jay
An Empty Shell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:39 am   
Post subject:

Oh, is that what triple/double posting is? I will stop then.

ChibiHana
Hentai Connoisseur
TMK Master

TMK Koins: 1820

Items

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:51 am   
Post subject:

yay! Mileena story! <3

I give it a 9/10 'cause it's great. =D

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Jay
An Empty Shell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:17 am   
Post subject:

Thanks for the rating. I think I would start wrting more soon.

mortalfool
Anime Freak
TMK Defender

TMK Koins: 10

Items

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:21 am   
Post subject:

yes you should i wonder whats going to happen next in your story

Jay
An Empty Shell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:53 am   
Post subject:

I will start this week. lol

DragonGod
God of all Dragons
TMK Visitor

usa.gif

TMK Koins: 15

Items

Post Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:15 am   
Post subject:

Keep up the good work dude.It's getting better.

Jay
An Empty Shell
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:06 pm   
Post subject:

i'm in a rut here.....can any of you peoples help me out and give me some ideas or insights?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next |