Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins
Mortal Kombat: DOTR

Cast
Video Cast Bio's
Game Cast Bio's
Cast Interviews

Google

All Kontent is ©Total Mortal Kombat 1999 - 2014 and may not be used on another website without permission from the webmaster.

totalmortalkombat.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
 Mortal Kombat View previous topic :: View next topic  

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 59878007

Items

Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:37 pm   
Post subject: Mortal Kombat

Far out in the Lost Sea, was an island feared by many. The villagers of a nearby settlement claimed there lived a vampire, who took the guise of an old man, that drank the very soul of a person who was unfortunate enough to loose to him in combat. Altough this persons name was Shang Tsung, the villagers refered to him as "Dracula". Only few survivors ever made it back from the island, some tortured in ways so severe they would never speak again, left with scars that could not be inflicted by any mere man.

The Mortal Kombat tournament had been a sacred event to he villagers. To them, the fighters were heroes, no matter their crimes or past mistakes. Today was a strange day, full of sorrow for those who will die, and acceptance for those who will live. The fighters had begun to make their way onto the boat that would take them to Shang Tsung's island.

The first to make his way to the boat was a handsome young man, the famous movie star Johnny Cage. He seemed quite carefree and relaxed as he talked to his agents on his cellphone about his next blockbuster movie. A crew of assistants struggled behind him, carrying his luggage and other possesions. He waved to the villagers in a sense of cockiness, before making his way to the deck.

The next to board was a rugged man, with a smile of rotted teeth and foul breath. The thug Kano made his way to the boat, his crimson eye glowing in its socket. He unsheated a serated blade from his ankle and licked the blade, laughing maniacly as he climbed on board.

Following Kano sprinted a beautiful blonde woman. Lieutenant Sonya Blade ran for the boat, her tight army uniform showing just about every curve on her body. She looked pissed off, but that was normal for Sonya, as she always was. "Get back here you son of a bitch!" she roared after Kano, before following him onto the boat.

After Sonya, a blue ninja made his appearance. Covered head to toe in black and blue, the mysterious ninja dubbed "Sub-Zero", calmly made his way on board, before throwing a cold and arrogant eye on the crowd around the boat.

A yellow ninja emerged from the crowds, his very presence terrifying and haunting. He walked with an air of power towards the boat. "You cannot escape from Scorpion, Lin Kuei!!" the ninja said rasply, before climbing on board after Sub-Zero.

Following Scorpion was the monk, Liu Kang, and a man wrapped in a long grey robe. The two were chatting away, the robbed man acting like a mentor to the monk, explaining the rules of the tournament and so on. Rumours flew around that this man was the Thunder God Raiden, but such rumours are mostly false.

After all competitors had gotten onto the boat, it set sail towards the fortress of Shang Tsung. The villager prayed, and hoped that they would succed in defeating Shang Tsung. They did not want to have their souls sapped upon because of the warriors defeat.

Last edited by Noob Saibot5 on Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:28 pm   
Post subject:

The boat creaked and moaned as the rough tide beated against it. The condition of the boat had many people wondering if they would actually make it to the tournament. The fighters were all out on the deck, anxiously waiting for the tournament to begin.

"You know, it would have been much easier had you all gone on one of my speedboats" said Johnny Cage. Kano let out a chuckle in the corner. "Yeah mate...whateva" he said as he cleaned one of his knifes. "I wouldnt let that bastard onto your boat. He'd kill you for it" Sonya said curtly as she glared at Kano. "You know ya want me babe! Stop playin hard ta get!" Kano said with a grin. "Yeah I do want you....want you dead" Sonya said as she spit onto the floor. Kano just chuckled.

"Has anybody seen those two ninjas anywhere?" Cage noticed. "Probably in their cabins. Or sparring, ninjas appreciate privacy" said the cloaked man. "Whats your name anyway?" Sonya asked. "I am Raiden" the man replied. "Who?" Cage asked. "Lord Raiden. God of Thunder and protecter of Earthrealm" Raiden replied. "Yeah rite!" Kano laughed. In a flash, a bolt of lightning seared across the sky and Raidens eyes illuminated an eerie white colour. "Is that proof enough?" Raiden asked. The others fell silent.

"So why are you here?" Sonya asked. "I am here to guide you all through the hazards of this tournament" Raiden answered. "What hazards?" Liu Kang asked. "Shang Tsung is a vile sorcerer, who drains the life of the people he fights. For milennia, the Mortal Kombat tournament has taken place. This is Earthrealms last tournament. Should you fail to defeat Shang Tsung, Earthrealm is doomed" Raiden said. "How is it doomed?" Cage wondered. "Because Shang Tsung works for a Tyrant named Shao Khan. Khan has conquered many realms, and Earth is next. If Earth looses its last tournament then the realm is conquered by Shao Khan" Raiden explained, and on that final note, went to his cabin.

Watching from the shadows, Sub-Zero learned what he could. The more he learned of Shang Tsung, the easier it would be to kill him. "LIN KUEI!!" echoed a voice from behind him. Sub-Zero froze in terror as Scorpion strangled him. "DO YOU RECOGNISE ME LIN KUEI?" Scorpion echoed. "NO!! It--it cant be! I killed you!" Sub-Zero panicked. "YOU KILLED ME, AND NOW I WILL KILL YOU. YOU TORE ME AWAY FROM MY FAMILY, MY LIFE. NOW I WILL HAVE MY VENGEANCE" Scorpion said, his eyes burning into Sub-Zero's. "Then kill me now"said Sub-Zero. "UNLIKE YOU, I HAVE HONOUR. IT SHALL WAIT UNTIL THE TOURNAMENT" Scorpion taunted, letting go of Sub-Zero. "Fool. You should have killed me now. It will be your mistake" Sub-Zero spat. "PERHAPS LIN KUEI" Scorpion said as he vanished into the darkness.

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:01 pm   
Post subject:

OK, my PC is having difficulty loading the internet, and I have to go to an internet cafe, but once its fixed you will get the next part of the story. Sub-Zero VS Masked Guard and Sonya VS Kano!! ~In the meantime, some feedback would be nice

shadowninja4
TMK Shadow Soldier
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 172873

Items

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:00 pm   
Post subject:

This is sweet dude! Where it all begins again. Btw are you actually gonna right down the whole thing from the first to DEception?

PS: Awesome story, keep it up Wink

"God's busy! This one's on you!" -Sgt. Moody, Call of Duty

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:14 pm   
Post subject:

No, just as far as where Liu beats Shang. See, my dumbass father cancelled my internet at home so I have to write on this site from internet cafes *shakes fist at dad*. It might take a while, but it will be worth it!

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:26 pm   
Post subject:

The boat harboured on the island, docking the fighters not far from the courtyard. "I must warn you, Shang Tsung will not abide by his own rules. Expect treachery" Raiden advised. The fighters made their way to the Courtyard, acompanied by four Armed Guards. Shang Tsung's fortress was like a giant asian dojo, adorned with detailed murals and statues.

As they entered the courtyard, they saw many crowds of monks whi sat seated around the arena. Above all the monks sat Shang Tsung. He was as old as time itself, dressed in robes of blue and gold. His long silver moustache glistened in the morning sun. "Welcome to my tournament!" He hissed from his seat. "You have all been hand picked to fight here in Mortal Kombat. I choose the fights, your job is to win" he breathed. The fighters showed no sign of respect for him, but nonetheless they listened to his words. "For the first battle, I call forth Sub-Zero" Shang called.

Sub-Zero made his way to the arena, flexing his muscles cockily as he made his approach. In the arena waited a guard. "Round One. FIGHT!!" Shang Tsung called as the ninja took his fighting pose. The guard lept at Sub-Zero with a kick, but the ninja side-stepped it, kicking him in the back of the head. As the guard got to his feet, Sub-Zero battered him with an assault of punches and kicks. The guard was no match. Within seconds, he had been defeated. "Weak fool!" Shang Tsung spat at his soldier. "FINISH HIM!!" He called to Sub-Zero. Sub-Zero punched the guard through the chest with such force his hand burst into the mans body. The guard quickly ceased his screams as his body turned to pure ice. Ripping out the mans frozen heart, Sub-Zero hurled it at his frozen head, smashing the mans frozen body to pieces. After a long silence, Shang Tsung called. "Sub-Zero wins. Flawless victory. Fatality". The crowd cheered and clapped as the pleased Sub-Zero made his way from the arena, a cocky smile beneath his blue mask.

"For the next fight, I choose Sonya Blade" Shang Tsung called. Sonya made her way into the arena. "Your opponent will be...Kano" Shang Tsung called. Kano made his way into the arena, a happy grin on his face. "You wanna get jiggy wit me luv?" he asked. "Go to hell..." Sonya spat. "Round One. FIGHT!!" Shang Tsung roared. With a vengeance, the two began to fight.

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:24 pm   
Post subject:

Sonya started the fight with a well aimed kick to the ribs, pushing Kano away from her. He retaliated by spitting into her face. "You disgusting bastard!" Sonya shrieked. As she wiped the phlegm from her face, Kano punched her in the stomach then uppercutted her in the face, busting her lip. The two grappled, before Sonya kicked Kano in the balls. Some of the monks let out a sigh of pity for Kano as he held between his legs. Sonya used this advantage to roundhouse kick him in the face. He fell backwards and onto the stone slabs beneath him.

Playing possum, he waited for Sonya to approach. When she did, he shot at her like a bullet, slamming into her with his signature cannonball attack. This winded Sonya and sent her flying. He drew his knifes and grinned down at her, as she lay curled up trying to catch her breath. "Ya know, Red is my favourite colour! It sexy, its the colour of war. I wonder how red ya blood is Sonya?" he taunted. Without warning, Sonya performed a speedy handstand, grabbing his head with her legs. In shock, Kano dropped his weapons. She hurled him onto the pavement, his head hitting off the floor. Before either of them could strike the next blow, the gong sounded.

"Excellent fight! Since both of you failed to defeat the other before the gong sounded, this fight is classed as a draw" Shang Tsung commented. They looked at each other in seething hatred before they left the arena. "Tonight, fighters will battle in the pit. Only five of you will make it to the final" He said as he began to leave the Courtyard. "And I choose Raiden and Liu Kang as the fighters to kombat each other" he said as he made his exit.

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:50 pm   
Post subject:

That night, a full moon iluminated the Pit, the fighters next arena. It was a narrow bridge suspended high above an area of sharpened spikes. Liu Kang made his way to the middle of the bridge, awaiting the arrival of Raiden. The other warriors watched from the opposite side of the Pit. Liu Kang looked down at the bottom of the Pit. The bodies of many were impaled on the spikes below, the blood from their fallen bodies rusting the iron. But something else was lurking beneath the pit's bridge.....

Some time had passed and Raiden had still not appeared. Shang Tsung, who watched from the sidelines, let out a delighted cackle. "The coward hasnt got the nerve to fight! Since he has failed to show up, another fighter will take his place..." he laughed. "Liu Kang!" he called across the pit. Liu turned around in surprised. "Head to the bottom of the Pit. The next fighter awaits" Shang Tsung ordered. Liu descended to the bottom of the Pit via a stairway, where he laid eyes on the next warrior.

The person had his back to him, but Liu could tell he wasnt exactly human. He wore clothes similar to that of Scorpion and Sub-Zero, but his ninja costume was Green. The fighter turned and faced Liu Kang. His skin was a wierd shade of olive, his eyes a bright yellow. "Ssssooo, you are the one who has essscaped the pain of theessse spikesss?" he hissed. "I am Reptile. You will die a death more painful than you have ever imagined!" he declared. "Round One, FIGHT!" Shang Tsung called.

Instantly, Reptile dissapeared in a cloud of dark smoke. Liu Kang hurled a fireball at where the ninja once stood, but it hit no target. "Come out, come out, wherever you are....." Reptile taunted. He snuck up behind Liu Kang and unleashed a fury of painful punches. Liu Kang managed to land a single punch into the ninjas face, rendering him visable once more. Leaping into the air at an incredible height, Reptile kicked Liu Kang into the chest, almost impaling him through a spike. Liu Kang lost his temper, and began to hurl fireballs at Reptile. Some of them managed to hit him, others missed. Ripping off his mask, Reptile gobbed a lump of acid at Liu. The acid burned into Liu's arm, like a hot coal was being pushed into his skin.

Liu jumped into the air and performed his Flying Kick, kicking Reptile into one of the Pit's pillars. Dazzed, the ninja tried to get to his feet. But Liu Kang began a fury of arial kicks. The bycle kick proved too painful for Reptile to handle. "No more!!" he gasped. Cowering like a frightened child, he curled into a little ball, blood seeping from the damage caused to him. Liu Kang was about to grant pitty to the ninja, but nonetheless Reptile swept him off his feet with a kick. "Fool!" Reptile hissed. "We will meet again!" he said, before he vanished and fled from the Pit.

Liu Kang made his way back to the bridge, where the other warriors awaited. "Ah, so you have emerged victorious! Liu Kang wins, and therefore makes his way into the finals" Shang Tsung declared. "The next to fight will be Scorpion versus Sub-Zero, right here in the Pit" Shang Tsung said in a dark voice. Scorpion and Sub-Zero made their way to the pit, both taking their fight styles. "PREPARE TO FACE YOUR WORST AND DARKEST OF NIGHTMARES LIN KUEI" Scorpion said. "Just bring it!" Sub-Zero replied.

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:50 pm   
Post subject:

"Round One. FIGHT!!" Shang Tsung roared. Sub-Zero ran at Scorpion and uppercutted him in the face. Scorpion fell backwards, but counter attacked with a jumping kick to the head. Sub-Zero hurled his ice energy at Scorpion, hoping he could stun his foe. But the ice simply melted as a wall of fire protected Scorpion. "What the fuck?" Sub-Zero wondered out loud. "GET OVER HERE!!" Scorpion roared, as a spear darted from the dying flames. Impaling itself through Sub-Zero's shoulder, Scorpion yanked his spear and pulled Sub-Zero towards him. He unleashed a powerfull arrange of torso hits and headshots, before kicking Sub-Zero away from him.

As Scorpion went in for the kill, Sub-Zero unleashed a blast of ice at him, completely freezing Scorpion to the spot. Kicking the frozen ninja, the ice shattered and Scorpion fell off the Pit. Sub-Zero raced to the edge, but to his horror, Scorpion was not lodged on the spikes below. "SUCKER!!!" Scorpion roared. Sub-Zero turned to find Scorpion standing behind him. Scorpion grasped him by the throat. "FINISH HIM!!" Shang Tsung said.

Scorpion tossed Sub-Zero to the floor. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Sub-Zero cried. But mercy was something Scorpion did not have for him. Ripping off his mask, the fighters gasped. Beneath his yelow mask was not a face but a skull. The skull caught fire instantly, his eye sockets glowing a dastardly red. "NO!!!" Sub-Zero screamed. Opening his mouth, Scorpion cocked back his head and sent a breath of fire down on Sub-Zero's body. The Ice ninja burned to death in an agonising way. "Scorpion wins. Fatality" Shang Tsung said. "WITH MY DEED DONE, I NOW CHOOSE TO EXIT THE TOURNAMENT" Scorpion said to Shang Tsung as he put his mask back on. "As you wish" Shang Tsung said. And with that, Scorpion vanished, leaving nothing behind but the bones of Sub-Zero.

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:28 pm   
Post subject:

seeing as only one person has commented this, im just going to leave it there. Hope you liked what you read.

Thecaptainamerica
TMK Temple Monk
TMK Temple Monk

TMK Koins: 2147483647

Items

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:31 am   
Post subject:

Dude that was awesome!!! Do the rest please. I never thought the story of the first Mortal Kombat could be done that awesomely. If I were to rate it, 1,234,599,002/10 (real rating 9.5/10 unfinished takes off points)

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:58 pm   
Post subject:

The next day, the fighters were woken by the guards and escorted to the next arena. The Warrior Shrine was a memorial built for the warriors who entered the tournament, and was adorned with life-size statues of every fighter. In the centre of a isle of statues was that of a huge beast, with four muscular arms and a proud grin on its face. The fighters looked at their statues while they waited for Shang Tsung. Kano was quite proud of his rough, intimidating appearance, and eyed the statue with awe. "My breasts arent that big!" Sonya complained as she looked at her statue. "I know they're bigger" Johnny Cage replied cheekily as he admired his statue.

The last statue at the very end of the aisle was that of a ninja. "Is that Scorpion or Sub-Zero?" Liu Kang asked. "I dont know. It kinda looks like both" said Johnny Cage. Before they could blink an eyelid, they were all pushed away from the statue by a powerful unforseen energy. The ground began to tremble with awesome might, and dust fell from the ceiling. "What's happening?" Sonya panicked. The statue basked in a green light, before it exploded. Jumping from the statue was a red and black ninja, his eyes glowing with a lime green. "We are Ermac. Shao Khan's plan will not be foiled. All Earthrealm fighters will be destroyed" his voice echoed, as if multiple people were talking. "Hate to break it to ya mates, but this fights all yours!" Kano said before fleeing the Warrior Shrine.

"That son of a bitch!" Sonya said as she got to her feet. "Screw it, three of us are enough to defeat him" Johnny Cage said as he took his fighting pose. With that, both himself and Sonya leapt at Ermac with a kick. Holding his hands out, Ermac caught them in mid-air, making them levitate from the ground. "He's a telekinetic!" Liu Kang realised. Laughing smugly, Ermac slammed them to the floor and tossed them aside. Liu Kang began to hurl punches at Ermac, but the ninja's reflexes were superior and he managed to dodge each hit almost effortlessly before striking back. Ermac's punches were strong and fast, leaving Liu Kang with no time for recovery. When he finished his beating, Ermac tossed Liu Kang into a statue with his telekinesis.

Sonya began her assault on Ermac by using her Kenpo fighting teqhniques. She managed to land a few painful hits into Ermac's chest, before kicking him in the face. In a burst of rage, Ermac's hand burned with a green flame. He hurled the flame at Sonya, which knocked her to the floor. "Is that all you've got?" Ermac taunted. "Eat this!" Johnny Cage roared, as he hit him with his patented Shadow Kick. He followed up with a combo, before uppercutting Ermac into the jaw. Ermac moaned in pain, but gained the upperhand as he began to pummel Johnny Cage with a Hua Chuan combo. After defeating Johnny, he took notice of Liu Kang.

"So, only you are left" Ermac said as he took his fight stance. His body coated in a green energy, and the ground shook again with tremendous force. Liu Kang's statue began to move, as if it was alive. "We wont waste our time on you. Lets see how well you do against yourself human" Ermac said as he escaped from the room. Carefull to dodge the statues strikes, Liu Kang came up with a plan. Thinking quickly, he somersaulted over the statue, hurling a fireball at its chest. As he touched the ground, he jumped aside and tossed another fireball at the statues chest. Dodging the hot statues strikes, he tried to make some distance between them. When he did, he hurled another fireball at the statue. "Cage! Use your Shadow Kick!" he called. Johnny Cage struck the statue with his Shadow Kick, making it crumble and break to many pieces.

"This was an ambush. Shang Tsung is trying to eliminate us" Sonya realised. "I know, he didnt even show up to the arena" Johnny Cage said as he put his shades back on. "That is it. No more. We shall confront Shang Tsung and defeat him. This isnt a game, this is Mortal Kombat. Tonight, Shang Tsung will be defeated" said Liu Kang. And with that, the three warriors made their way to Shang Tsung's throne room.

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 999999999

Items

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:05 pm   
Post subject:

Incredible...keep it up man, everything you put I'll keep an eye on. Wink

Ínformatíos sumus memorías æternus.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

Thecaptainamerica
TMK Temple Monk
TMK Temple Monk

TMK Koins: 2147483647

Items

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:05 pm   
Post subject:

Even better can't wait to see the conclusion.

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:04 pm   
Post subject:

Thunder rumbled across the night sky as the rain belted down on the earth. Outside Shang Tsung's throne room, the warriors made their plan. "I'm going in for Shang Tsung. You two done most of the fighting back at the Warrior Shrine, at least by having me focusing on him you can pick off the guards" Liu Kang said to them. "Deal" said Sonya as she tightened her fists. "Ok, lets do this" Johnny Cage said. They pushed open the door and entered the throne room. The room was huge, with a floor made of concrete and large, ruby coloured pillars spiraling up to the ceiling. Golden dragon ornaments adorned the room, and torches seemed to light up all but the darkest of corners. Shang Tsung sat in his throne, a malicious and cocky smile on his face.

"And how may I be of help to you, my precious fighters?" he asked, stroking his beard as he sat at the edge of his seat. "You tried to have us assasinated. You tried to break the rules. Now, we demand the final battle" Liu Kang said as he began to loose his temper. "Assasinate? I wouldnt dare have any of you assasinated" Shang Tsung replied with a mocking smile. "So then who was Ermac?" Sonya asked. "The only warriors that entered this tournament are the ones that were on my boat. This, "Ermac" that you speak of......are you sure he even exists?" Shang Tsung laughed. "This is no joking matter Sorcerer. We demand the final battle" Liu Kang said. "As you wish. I hope you are prepared" Tsung said, bursting into laughter. "My warriors! Come out and fight!" Shang Tsung roared into the darkness.

First to emerge from the shadows was Kano. "Alrite there luv?" he said to Sonya as he unsheated his blade. "I knew you would do something like this. This time, there wont be a draw!" Sonya said as she paced herself. Following Kano was Reptile, acid seething from his jaws. "Who ssssshall I devour nexssssssst?" the creature hissed. "I wanna kick your ass so bad, you gonna wish you just didnt say that" Johnny Cage said as he flexed his muscles. But then something else emerged from the shadows, something which made the earthrealm fighters terrified. Standing at 7 foot tall, with a body made of pure muscle and four powerfull arms stood the beast they had recognised. "Allow me to introduce Prince Goro of the Shokan race. He has been waiting for this battle for quite some time!" Shang Tsung giggled. "I will eat your bones and suckle on your blood!" Goro roared at Liu Kang. "I dont think so" said a voice from the doorway.

Standing there, staff in hand was Raiden. "I could not interfere with the tournament before, nor could I do battle with my own warriors. Now sorcerer, now I shall do battle. I challenge Goro" Raiden said as lightning sparks emited from his eyes. "God or no god, you shall feel the wrath of Goro!" said the shokan Prince. "The time is now my warriors. Let us do battle in Mortal Kombat!" Raiden rallied to his fighters. They roared in unison, and leapt at their opponents. Sonya against Kano, Johnny Cage against Reptile, Raiden against Goro, and Liu Kang against Shang Tsung. From that moment on, Earthrealm would never be the same again.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next |