Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins
Mortal Kombat: DOTR

Cast
Video Cast Bio's
Game Cast Bio's
Cast Interviews

Google

All Kontent is ©Total Mortal Kombat 1999 - 2014 and may not be used on another website without permission from the webmaster.

totalmortalkombat.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
 Mortal Kombat View previous topic :: View next topic  

Thecaptainamerica
TMK Temple Monk
TMK Temple Monk

TMK Koins: 2147483647

Items

Post Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:58 am   
Post subject:

Dude this is going to be one hell of a fight. Can't wait to here it.

_SMOKE_
TMK Visitor
TMK Visitor

usa.gif

TMK Koins: 15

Items

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:05 am   
Post subject:

good job bro i rally like it....what do u guys think of my avatar lol?

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 59878007

Items

Post Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:59 pm   
Post subject:

With a boom of thunder, the warriors fought. Sonya began her assault on Kano by blinding his eyes with dust, temporarily distracting him. She unleased a fury of kicks into the Black Dragon's head, ending her attack with an uppercut. Thinking quickly, Kano caught the punch and hurled Sonya to the ground. He then began to kick her in the stomach, with such force that she lifted from the ground. "Come on baby! Get up" Kano said as he kicked her in the head. Coughing blood, Sonya desperatly tried to get to her feet. He stunned her with a well aimed kick to the head, knocking her out. But she wasnt the only warrior struggling.

Johnny Cage looked around him nervously, as Reptile had vanished into the surroundings. "Show yourself ya freak!" Cage panicked. From the eerie silence, Reptile hissed. "As you wishhhh" he mocked. With that, something wrapped itself around Cage's neck. It was slimy and hot, and Cage could feel it pull him from his feet. As he tried to catch his breath, an invisable set of teeth sunk into his head, making blood drip down all over his face. Screaming in agony, Cage punched the figure behind him. Reptile's teeth broke, and he fell backwards, his tongue unravelling into his mouth. As the lizard held his gushing mouth, Cage saw Kano take out a knife and aproach Sonya's body. In a burst of rage, he ran at Kano and roundhoused him in the face, knocking the thug to the floor. Sonya staggered as she began to get to her feet. "Thank you...." she whispered to Cage as he helped her up.

"Together, we sssshall dessstroy you humans!" Reptile hissed. As both Kano and Reptile ran at them, a surge of lightning struck them from behind, hurling them into the pillars nearby. "I need help here!" called the bruised God to Sonya and Cage. They ran to the Thunder God, as he fought Goro. Both Reptile and Kano simply twitched as their defeated bodies sparked with electricity.

Goro swung for Raiden with punches of incredible power. Had the God's agility been any slower, he surely would have been crushed by one of the Shokan's punches. Teleporting behind the Prince, Raiden hurled a blast of lightning at Goro, making him roar with agony. As Goro turned to attack him, Johhny Cage attacked with a Shadow Kick to the spine, followed by a flying kick by Sonya. In a roar of rage, Goro flung the two fighters away with tremendous power. Too weak and weary from their earlier battles, Cage and Sonya could not continue the fight.

Raiden launched an excellent array of strikes with his staff, breaking Goro's nose with his final blow. Grabbing the staff, Goro broke it over Raidens head and uppercutted him away. As he hit the floor, he simply teleported back to his feet and charged at Goro. Sticking both hands inside the Prince's chest, Raiden grabbed Goro's pumping heart. "Feel the wrath of Earthrealm!" he bellowed. In an illuminating flash, Raiden lifted Goro into the air, sparks jumping from his body. Blasts of lightning struck Goro, ripping the flesh from his bones. As Raiden roared, the last blast struck the beastm causing him to explode in a shower of blood and charcoaled guts. With Goro slain, Raiden went to aid Johnny Cage and Sonya.

While this was happening, Liu Kang was fending off Shang Tsung's assault. For an old man, he was remarkably strong and very nimble. Catching Liu off guard, he landed a poweful punch to the face, sending the Shaolin to the floor. In a mist of green, Shang Tsung's body transformed into a mirror image of the ninja Scorpion. Throwing his hand outward, Scorpion's voice bellowed "GET OVER HERE!". A spear fired from his hand, stabbing Liu Kang in the chest. As he pulled Liu Kang towards him, Scorpion ripped off his mask. Remembering Sub-Zero's death, Liu Kang leapt out of the way as the Spectre breathed out a gush of flames. As the ninja put his mask back on, Liu Kang leapt at him with the Bicycle Kick. Changing back, Shang Tsung leapt at Liu Kang with a barrage of swift strikes. Altough Liu Kang blocked many, he fell victim to a painfull roundhouse to the chest. Transforming again, Shang Tsung slithered across the floor as Reptile, tripping Liu Kang up. Looking up, he saw Tsung as the fallen warrior Sub-Zero conjuring his ice magic.

Liu Kang hurled his Dragon Fire energy at the ninja, which caused his concentration to break. Whilst distracted, Liu Kang began an onslaught of Jun Fan combos, hitting the metamorph so hard that he reverted to his normal form. Shang Tsung was tired and in pain, despite how hard he tried he could not block or evade any of Liu Kang's hits. Yet this was not the end, Liu Kang pumelled him with every move he could. Shang Tsung fell to the floor, crawling away in defeat. "You may have defeated me, but this is not the end!" the old man roared. Vibrations filled the air as the ceiling tore apart. A portal spiraled its way down to the throne room, a blue flame as its epicentre. Shang Tsung leapt into the portal, followed by Reptile. From the shadows, others jumped into the portal. Amongst them was a woman, dressed in a blue bodysuit. She simply looked at Liu Kang, before disapearing into the portal.

Thecaptainamerica
TMK Temple Monk
TMK Temple Monk

Items

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:50 am   
Post subject:

OMFG!!! that was the coolest story I've ever heard. You've got to do MK2 now.

anubis2007
TMK Visitor
TMK Visitor

blank.gif

TMK Koins: 65

Items

Post Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:45 am   
Post subject:

nice story. I really liked when raiden was fighting goro.

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:00 pm   
Post subject:

The warriors caught their breath as the portal closed, their bodies bruised and bleeding from their battle. While some were thankful for their lives, Liu Kang had other things to ponder. "Who was that woman? The woman in the blue?" he asked Raiden. "That would be Princess Kitana, the daughter of the Emporer of Outworld" Raiden answered. "Outworld?" Johnny Cage asked. "Yes, Outworld. Thats where the portal lead to. Earthrealm is but one of many realms, this tournament is being held to prevent it from being invaded by outside realms. Kitana is the daughter of Shao Khan, and Shao Khan rules the Outworld. All Shang Tsung does is cheat so his emporer can claim the realm" Raiden answered. "We shall settle this again at some point. For now, I shall take you off this cursed Island and send you home. Make sure to collect your rewards at the Wu Shi Accademy" Raiden said as he held his staff. His hand glowed a white light, and he hurled the energy to the floor. The ground fell from beneath them as they were teleported away.

A week later, the fighters arrived at the Wu Shi Accademy. Liu Kang had arrived with another monk from home. Kung Lao was a silent man, yet his knowledge in terms of Kombat was impressive and he often rivaled Liu Kang when they trained. He simply sat amongst the trees as Liu Kang made his way to his allies from the tournament. Sonya had also brought a friend, her fellow Liutenant, Jax. Jax was a muscular and strong man, who was proud and loyal to those who he classed as a friend but cold and arrogant to those who werent. Only problem was, he only considered Sonya as his friend. Johnny Cage had already made his way to the awards room, and surprisingly he went alone. "I didnt want any media attention!" he said witha cocky smile on his face. "He always that big of a jackass?" Jax asked Sonya, to which she agreed.

Raiden stood before them, holding a decorated box. "Welcome back, fighters of Earthrealm" he said, and the warriors bowed. "I stand before you today to congratulate your efforts in the Mortal Kombat tournament. Your victory has stopped the invasion of Earthrealm, and secured yuor realms safety. Take these medals, and forever remember the strenght within your hearts". Liu Kang stepped forward, and retrieved his medal. "Thank you Lord Raiden" he said before leaving. "Thank you Lord Raiden" Sonya said as she recieved her medal. "Thanks bud" Johnny Cage said as he took his medal. "What a form of gratitude..." Raiden spat. "You may feel free to go..." he continued, but stopped as if alerted by something.

"What is it?" Liu Kang asked. "Outworld" Raiden said, as a portal opened above the academy.....

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 999999999

Items

Post Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:03 pm   
Post subject:

...a nice cliffhanger to end the story...great work...I'm glad you worked on this story one final time...

...perhaps just one thing I think you could work on grammar wise is making each person's speech its own paragraph...it gets confusing after a while...

...the story was still incredible...makes me want to burn the movie in a bonfire...can't wait for MKII if you're considering it...

Ínformatíos sumus memorías æternus.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:45 pm   
Post subject:

hehehe......oh Mk2 is on the way! Believe you me, its on the way! I just need a bit of feedback on what you have read so far. I can improve big time on the next story if I know what your thoughts on it are so far.

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:58 pm   
Post subject:

...as I said...it's excellent...you don't need to improve that much for MKII...though I am excited about reading it...

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:50 pm   
Post subject:

The calm blue sky had changed from a pale blue to a blood red in mere seconds, as sparks of purple lightning jolted their way through the clouds. A black hole opened amongst the clouds, and demons poured from the opening of the portal. They ran to the Academy, roaring their battle cry as they made their advance.

"Shao Khan's soldiers! They are breaking the rules of the tournament!" Raiden said, enraged as he held a firm grip on his staff.

"What are they?" Sonya asked in shock.

"Tarkatan soldiers. Mutant filth from Outworld, savage foes to face in battle" Raiden informed them.

"Oh jeez, thanks a bunch Raiden....way to build up our confidence!" Johnny Cage said as he took his fighting stance.

The Tarkatan soldiers unsheated their blades from their arms and growled, showing rows of serated teeth that dripped with bloodthirsty saliva. They slashed and chewed their way through the Shaolin, leaving nothing but mangled and bloody messes in their wake.

"FIGHT THEM OFF!" Raiden roared as he sent a blast of lightning towards two nearby Tarkata.

Immediatly, Johnny Cage began his assault on the mutants. He delivered an uppercut to his first foe that was so strong, it knocked the demon's head from his shoulders. His second victim was stunned with a broken jaw, a result from a roundhouse kick.

Jax was none the goreier. He kicked the nearest enemy in the testicles, and slammed his hands into their head. In an awesome display of power, the opponents head burst between Jax's hands like a ripe watermelon. He then continued to break other soldiers back's and slam them into walls head first.

The two Shaolin, Liu Kang and Kung Lao, both assisted each other in slaying several Outworld soldiers. Kung Lao was fast and powerful, breaking ribs with well aimed kicks and effortlessly blocking his foes strikes. Before one Tarkatan soldier could slay him with a sneak attack, Kung Lao cleaved him in half with his razor-rimmed hat. Liu Kang picked off many soldiers too, incinerating one's face with a fireball.

As Sonya defeated some nearby Tarkata, she was approached by another. Garbed in a white vest with red markings, baggy black pants and silver Shin-Guards, the Tarkatan made his approach.

"So female, you managed to slay some of my soldiers alone? How admirable! I am impressed a weak female could fight so well" the warrior declared.

"Who are you!?" Sonya asked as she raised her defences.

"I am Baraka! Proud soldier of Shao Khan, and leader of the Tarkata! You will make a fine assasin in Shao Khan's guild!" Baraka said proudly.

"Screw you! Freak!" Sonya spat.

"You asked for this human...."
two tarkatan soldiers clubbed Sonya in the back of the head, rendering her unconscious.
"Distratctions are critical!" Baraka laughed.

Baraka grabbed Sonya's body and ran for the Portal, leaving what was left of his soldiers to fight off the humans.

"Sonya!" Jax roared, noticing Baraka escape. He began to run after the Tarkatan, charging his way past the Outworld militia.

"After him! He's captured Sonya and Jax must not go into Outworld alone if we are to save her! I'll defeat whats left of the vermin, follow Jax and I shall catch up with you" Raiden instructed the Earthrealm warriors.

Obeying his word, Johnny Cage, Kung Lao and Liu Kang ran for the portal and jumped in after Jax and Baraka.

"Bring on the fury!" Raiden said with a cheeky smile, as he sent a shockwave of lightning towards the remaining Outworld soldiers. They fried instantly as the lightning surged through their bodies. The Thunder God showed no mercy as he destroyed each and every soldier that crossed his path. Within a few minutes, he had slaughtered all that was left of Baraka's troops. He closed the Portal, and teleported his way to the Outworld.

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:26 pm   
Post subject:

...damn! They don't even get to breathe...I'd be pissed off too...

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:09 pm   
Post subject:

The fighters emerged in a strange location only to notcie Jax surveying his surroundings. The area was like an ancient forest, dark, dreary and reeked of death. Nothing seemed to grow here but the decaying trees that seemed to grin at them with a horrid smile. Noise echoed throughout the misty woods, like a moan from far away.

"This is Outworld huh?" Johnny Cage asked.

"So it would seem. This area must obviously be near where Baraka is stationed if he escaped through its portal" Kung Lao noted.

"Should we split up and look for Sonya?" Liu Kang asked.

"There's four of us here, we split into two groups and take different directions" Jax suggested, "I'll go with Kang to the North, you two go to the West"

"And why should your instructions be followed? We are able fighters, traversing alone would suit better" said Kung Lao

"I'm in the damn army thats why, and Sonya's a close friend of mine. We are in a location that we know shit about, stick in twos and look for Baraka" Jax said as he began to head North.

"I shall follow him. Head West like he suggested and see if you can find a way out from these haunted woods" Liu Kang said to Kung Lao.

"Very well. This forest is eerie, I intend to leave quickly" Kung Lao stated.

The warriors were just about to depart when Raiden materialised before them in a shower of electric sparks.

"Thank you for your efforts at the Accademy. We are now in the Living Forest, a place riddled with Shao Khan's spies. Beware of listening ears, as even the trees are allied with the Emporer. Shao Khan's fortress should be visable once you emerge from these woods, Sonya will most likely be there" Raiden informed them.

"We better go now before we get noticed. We gotta find Sonya, and quickly" Johnny Cage said.

The warriors departed to the West and the North as Raiden vaporised away.

Time had passed and the forest was darker. The moon shone down on Jax and Liu Kang as they made their way through the woods. The air seemed to be getting colder as they travelled, resulting in them stopping for a rest.

"Is it just me or is the air getting colder?" Liu Kang asked.

"Yeah its cold alrite. There's even frost on the tree's nearby" Jax noted.

"Frost? But the woods were warm less than ten minutes ago, the temperature doesnt play games on people. Perhaps this is the sorcery of Shang Tsung..." said Liu Kang.

From nowhere, a figure leapt from the trees and assaulted the two warriors. Jax was nocked from his feet by a powerful flying kick, and Liu Kang was stunned by a powerful headbutt. It was only when both fighters were down that they noticed their attacker. But Liu Kang could not believe his eyes.

Before him stood Sub-Zero. Before Liu Kang could mutter a word, both himself and Jax were imoblised by the ninja's ice magic.

"Shang Tsung......you know Shang Tsung?" the ninja asked.

"Sub-Zero?" Liu Kang said in awe.

"I thought I was in Outworld undetected, but it seems that your Emporer knows who I am. I will only ask once, where is Shang Tsung?" Sub-Zero asked.

"We are no agents of that damn Emporer! Were from Earthrealm!" Jax snapped.

"Earthrealm are you? Why should I believe your words?" Sub-Zero asked.

"Because were seaching for Shang Tsung, we are aided by Lord Raiden to find a kindnapped fighter from the Mortal Kombat tournament" Liu Kang revealed.

"Kidnapped? By chance was this warrior a Lin Kuei?" Sub-Zero asked.

"No, but a Lin Kuei warrior bearing your name was murdered during the tournament. We seek a female known as Sonya" Liu Kang answered.

Sub-Zero paused, and looked away.

"So my brother was killed? I knew it once we didnt recieve word back from him at the Lost Sea. Do you know the murderer?" Sub-Zero asked.

"His name was Scorpion. I can inform you more of your brother's death if you release us" Liu Kang bargained.

Hesitantly, Sub-Zero smashed the ice and freed them.

"I appologise for attacking you. If it is Shang Tsung you seek then I wish to travel with you, I have been given orders to slay him" Sub-Zero said as he rubbed his gauntlets.

Liu Kang nodded, and the warriors set off again.

"Should pound yo ass for that ice shit" Jax snarled, before travelling off with them.

Thecaptainamerica
TMK Temple Monk
TMK Temple Monk

Items

Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:14 am   
Post subject:

friggity feakin awesome dude. will you explain sub's mysterious scar? its cool if you dont but I like the SM story of the scar any way. (wink wink nudge nudge say no more) so far pretty good keep it up.

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:51 pm   
Post subject:

Jax and Liu Kang were not the only warriors who were being followed however. As Johnny Cage and Kung Lao made their way through the dark and misty woods, neither could shake the feeling that they were being watched. The trees seemed to chuckle in a demented way as the fighters passed by.

"Feed us....." A tree hissed

"The Forest speaks at midnight....." Another whispered

"Feels like im stuck in a horror movie" Johnny Cage said as he looked into the mist.

"Your world of Hollywood and Glamour wont protect you here. This realm will throw whatever dangers it can at us, constantly keep your guard" Kung Lao advised.

"Hey I might be a celebrity but I know what I've gotten myself into! I can handle myself you know" said Cage

Kung Lao would not bother to entertain him, instead he stopped and eyed his surroundings. His alerted attitude seemed to alarm Johnny Cage.

"What is it?" Cage asked.

"Look to your right...dont make it obvious" Kung Lao whispered.

Cage slightly turned his head to look into the woods. At first, he couldnt see what Kung Lao was talking about. But then he recognised it amongst the mist that clinged between the trees. The shapes of two people were hiding amongst the scenery, though they were hiding in seperate locations. Peeping out from behind the trees, they were watching the two fighters as they travelled through the woods.

"Who the hell is that?" Cage whispered.

"Both are masked. Perhaps they are agents of Shang Tsung. Be prepared for an ambush at any given moment" Kung Lao replied.

"Throw your hat at them!" Cage whispered

Rubbing his finger off the rim of the blade, Kung Lao shook his head and continued walking. Reluctantly Cage followed, noticing that the two figures had vanished behind the moaning trees.

They continued their treck, emerging from the forest after walking a mile or two. The hill they stood on overlooked a ruined mess, an area of old that had been destroyed through war. Catapults burned amongst the ruins and bodies were layed to rot on spikes and spears. The battle scene looked like Hell beneath the strongly Violet sky that hung above them.

"Wastelands. It seems that nothing in this realm retains beauty or serenity" Kung Lao noticed.

"If this place is full of war then maybe were getting closer to that Emporer, he'd have some sort of army nearby if those catapults are still lit" Cage said as he overlooked the Wastelands.

"Well if armies await then I shall presume they are Tarkatan. Sonya would most likely be amongst their company now" Kung Lao said.

Without speaking any words, the two fighters made their way down into the Wastelands in search of the Tarkatan Barracks.

Noob Saibot5
The Edenian Rain
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:06 pm   
Post subject:

At the top of his tower, Shao Khan overlooked Outworld. The Emporer had amassed great power, sitting in his throne he proudly watched over his creation. His skull helmet gleamed beneath the candle light, and his armour rested on his strong, powerful body. His throne room was a giant room, dark but illuminated at one end by a giant fire. Should his servants ever dared disobey him, they were hurled into the fire by the Emporer himself.

The door to the throne room opened, and a woman entered the room. Her body was toned and perfected, her skin dark and exotic. Her emerald uniform hugged tightly onto her skin, a leotard with matching boots and gloves. She tossed her long black hair behind her shoulder and bowed to the Emporer. Beneath her green mask, she was smiling in delight.

"Master..." she said as she saluted her Emporer.

"What brings you before me Jade?" Shao Khan asked.

"During my scouts in Outworld I had noticed foreign warriors, warriors that were not from this realm" Jade announced.

"Where?" Shao Khan asked.

"They traversed West from the Living Forest. Unfamiliar to the land, they should be reaching the Wastelands now. I suspect they were from Earthrealm" she informed him.

The Emporer broke into laughter out of sheer delight.

"This brings me good news! Excellent work Jade. Inform Mileena of their location and allow her to deal with them" Shao Khan informed.

"Yes my lord" Jade said as she bowed.

She sprinted from the throne room as another warrior entered. Baraka marched proudly before Shao Khan and saluted the Emporer.

"Shao Khan, I come before you my Lord to report the position of the two Earthrealm warriors, Sonya Blade and Kano" Baraka said.

"Both Earthrealm warriors are being used as bait to lure the others here. Though they care not for Kano, the warriors that followed us seem to be in persuit of the female. Ambush teams have been set up to eliminate them as they attempt to reach her" he continued.

"Excellent work. You are dismissed until further notice" Shao Khan ordered.

With that, Baraka left the throne room. Shao Khan cackled away, in no time at all he'd have slain the Earthrealm warriors, and Earthrealm would be his.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next |