Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins
Mortal Kombat: DOTR

Cast
Video Cast Bio's
Game Cast Bio's
Cast Interviews

Google

All Kontent is ©Total Mortal Kombat 1999 - 2014 and may not be used on another website without permission from the webmaster.

totalmortalkombat.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Goto page 1, 2  Next  
 Throne of Outworld View previous topic :: View next topic  

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 999999999

Items

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:36 am   
Post subject: Throne of Outworld

9/30/06 EDIT: After many updates in the storyline from information for Armageddon I have changed a lot of this fan fiction. I decided to re-introduce it as it is my favorite of anything I have written. I will start it from the beginning and update it every couple of days for those who might like to follow. Mind the prologue will not be shortened so it may seem like there is always a lot to read though the prologue should be longer than any scene. I have cut each chapter into five or four pieces and will introduce them as their own 'scene' as to make them more user friendly.

*It's long and confusing, if you actually read the whole thing, please comment. This is about the throne of Outworld if you couldn't tell by the title, though it mainly revolves around the shokan and gives in-depth detail about their race. The prologue starts with the canon storyline until the line I used to seperate canon from fiction. I used some ideas from Malibu Comics and from some members. I appreciate feedback, negative or positive, so if you read this don't hesitate to tell me what you think. Enjoy...*

Prologue

After the One Being’s defeat, the realms were created. There were many realms, some good, some wicked. Four of the most powerful realms were the Netherrealm, the Earthrealm, Edenia, and Outworld. Most realms were given protectors or rulers.

The Netherrealm was under the power of Lucifer, known as the Lord of Blood.

Earthrealm’s protector was the Thunder God; Rayden, server of the Elder Gods.

The ruler of Edenia was King Jerrod, with his wife; Queen Sindel, and his daughter; Kitana.

Outworld was ruled by the most powerful race, the Lord was known as the Dragon King; Onaga.

The Elder God, Shinnok, was under the control of the One Being, and attempted to control the powerful realm; Earthrealm. Rayden would not allow the One Being’s manipulation and defended Earthrealm with all his power. Shinnok raged war with the Thunder God for generations only to bare his own defeat with the help of the Elder Gods. Shinnok was banished to the fires of the Netherrealm where he was mercilessly tortured by the Lord; Lucifer.

Onaga was also a pawn under the One Being, though Onaga was not powerful enough to control Earthrealm in the One Being’s name.

Outworld contained many distinct races, such as dragons. Dragons were large reptilian warriors who had monstrous wings. Out of all the vicious predators that reside in Outworld, dragons are of the most feared. *Myth tells that Onaga can raise all dead except for the dragons, as their death represents glory, and should be praised.*

There are also the cryomancers, who have the ability to control ice. These sorcerers later develop the ice clan known as the Lin Kuei.

The largest supply of Outworld’s army is the demented species of tarkatan. They are cruel and disfigured warriors with long blades that protrude from their arms, along with horribly discolored, long teeth. Most seem to have small, scale-like spikes engulfing their skin, making them very dangerous creatures.

The native commoners of Outworld are the Outworlders. Outworlders are much like Edenians though their lives are not quite as long.

The centaurian are very explicit beasts. They have horse bodies, though protruding from their necks are human torsos. Most have horns on their heads with scorpion-like tails and fins on their elbows. You’ll see most carry pikes or spears to fit their fighting technique, and they nearly always travel in groups.

Onaga, in his lust for the most powerful warriors, created the Signokan. The Signokan are the Lords of the half human, half dragon species; the shokan. The Signokan create several lesser clans to spread their race through Outworld’s expansion. There were six lesser clans, and all shokans are four-armed, powerful warriors (unless stated differently).

The first clan decided by the shokan Lords was the Sovran clan. The Sovran are considered royalty, and have been proclaimed ‘greater’ than all other clans. The leader of the Sovran clan is the mighty warrior Gorbak.

The next clan decided by the Signokan was the Riesig clan. Riesig are giant warriors, the giants of Outworld, and are the most feared species in Outworld. Their leader is the morale-guided Medrak, who will ally to all warriors of whom request peace.

Then there were the Vierac, who had only one purpose; to serve their superiors. They were led by Sovran princes, and were powerful, faithful, and loyal followers of their Lords.

Next created were the Seirac, who raised six arms into battle. They followed their monstrous general; Drum.

Then the Tigruid had risen, who are a more powerful and faster shokan clan. They are considered somewhat feline and are the personal protectors of the throne with rights and powers far greater than their lesser clans. The elder Tigruid warlord is Kindrock, though Kindrock is second-in-command to Gorbak and doesn’t lead the Tigruid armies. Kindrock’s son, Kintaro, leads the great clan’s warriors into battle.

The final clan of the Gods was sent to Outworld’s soil with the sole purpose to continue the beliefs of their Lords. They are the Terrand clan, created of earth and fire, and are feared as sorcerers of the most evil magic. Daro was the chosen Terrand King, though refused to battle under any power.

All shokans pledged alliance to the Dragon King, even the Terrand clan, though the Riesig refused to fight under a weaker species; the dragons. At one time, Medrak of the Riesig climbed the steps to Onaga’s Fortress, with only one step. He demanded power over the dragons, or war. Onaga believed dragons to be far more powerful than any other creature, so he leaped toward the warrior’s face and viciously sliced the left side of his neck. Medrak did not resist the attack, and only backed away, thus beginning the First War, referred to Onaga as the Dragon War.

All across Outworld, the hundred Riesig or so slay the thousands of dragons. They’re caught out of the sky and torn to shreds. The Riesig normally tore the dragon’s wings off with their teeth so that they could not fly away if they clawed free. Onaga sent all types of warriors to defeat these Riesig, though no fiend could stop the wrath of the giants and their glory.

The few and final dragons resided near Onaga’s Fortress, and the Riesig were ready to attack. Onaga called upon the Elder Gods, and begged for the destruction of the Riesig. The Gods told him that if he was able to defeat the Riesig leader, then all Riesig that praised him shall be slain for their crimes.

The Riesig led their final onslaught, and slew many dragons with ease. Medrak stood in front and crushed the gate with his shoulder as if it was chicken wire. Onaga stood before him in fury. Medrak told him that the Elder Gods gave him one chance to destroy him for the rights of Outworld. Both fought on Outworld’s soil for one purpose, and they held the greatest titan battle ever faced below the clouds and above the flames. Onaga attacked and slashed the great warrior’s body, though nothing affected him as his tremendous fist crushed the earth beneath Onaga’s feet. In the end, Onaga made one final leap at the monstrous body, and his claw stretched just beneath Medrak’s chin. Few saw what had happened, though there was blood, a lot of blood. Medrak fell, and all saw the gaping hole centered in his throat.

The Elder Gods respected the agreement, and slew all followers of Medrak. They ran in terror, crushing all in their paths. Their necks sliced open, hearts that withered away while still in their chests. Blood flowed from their bodies for ages, and the smell still reeks within the soil. It is still unsure if any had survived the slaughter.

Ages passed and mortals had forgotten the Riesig and the dragons. Shokans led Outworld’s armies to conquer lesser realms, small and large, weak and strong, under the One Being’s orders. The shokans proved their power and loyalty over all warriors, and feasted on victory beside their Lord, beside the Dragon King. Eventually the One Being requested control of the largest realm, for the ruler refused any loyalty. The One Being commanded Onaga to defeat Lucifer.

Ínformatíos sumus memorías æternus.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

Last edited by l{ombat_l{rave on Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:14 pm   
Post subject:

Chapter I: War is Hell

Scene I: Throne of Onaga

Gorbak and Kindrock followed the tarkatan guard toward Onaga’s Throne. They walk regularly though force the ground to ache and the metals clatter. Onaga’s throne room is a very tall building with his loyal Outworldian followers engulfing the left and right. Gorbak walks in front and bows first on the dark red rug, which represents the pain that traitors will have to walk across. Then Kindrock bows just beneath the stairs leading up to the Throne’s seat. Onaga glared down upon his elite generals as if they were there to slay him.

“Lord,” began Gorbak, still on the ground, “we ask our purpose before your throne.”

Onaga stood and his monstrous wings shadowed all that stood before him. Then they retracted as he stepped down toward his trusted generals. “We have to commence our next invasion.”

“What shall burn next, Lord?” asked Kindrock, already preparing his fists.

“You must slay Lucifer,” commanded Onaga.

“Lord!” exclaimed Gorbak. “No force can break through Hell’s Gate!”

“Have I appointed the wrong generals?!”

“I can destroy him,” Kindrock smirked.

“Then you shall,” promised Onaga. “Gorbak,” the Sovran general looked up to his Lord, “we must prepare our armies at once.”

“Sir, how will our armies reach the Netherrealm? The Elder Gods will never allow such an attack.”

Onaga snared at the lesser being, “I know what the Elder Gods will allow!” Onaga sat at his throne, eyes glaring, “Prepare the armies for the Netherrealm general, or I will send you alone.” Gorbak and Kindrock left the fortress, though only Kindrock was satisfied.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

Last edited by l{ombat_l{rave on Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:28 pm   
Post subject:

Scene II: Hell's Gate

All of Outworld’s armies, the tarkatan, the Outworlders, the centaurian, and the shokan, rose up in the name of Onaga. Though no man or creature believed any force could break through Hell’s Gate, crush Lucifer’s Fortress, and defeat the Demon Lord. Onaga was a praised leader, though a foolish warlord. Blood and men will fall to the earth, and all of Outworld felt it.

The combined forces gathered beside Onaga’s Threshold. Onaga raised his arms in front of his armies and created a blue light, which spanned across the width of the soldiers. They began their march into battle, the monstrous horde of many creatures. Drum led the Seirac, Kintaro led the Tigruid, and Durac, Gorbak’s son, led the Vierac. Gorbak had another son, Goro, who stood beside Durac in battle. The Terrand clan was not sent to war for Onaga used them as prophets.

The soldiers marched and the earth changed from soil to hardened magma. Gorbak halted at the sight of the tremendous gate, holding all from the realm no being desires to enter, and holding all within. Before Gorbak would question his Lord, Hell’s Gate opened. Oni and Demons raged at the site of escape. Gorbak aimed the Shokan Maces forward, and watched his armies stampede the inferno.

Oni blood stained the shokan armor, and the stench of death trembled before all. The tarkatan had viciously tore holes within their enemies, and the centaurian had forced their fury upon the demented souls. The Outworlders should have never left their homes, for their blood, and souls, shall never be forgotten. The leader of the Outworlders, Marken, had been slain just moments after passing the gate.

Outworld wreaked havoc amongst the Demons, and tore a gateway to Lucifer’s Fortress. The armies had become weary from the relentless onslaught of the infinite oni hordes. Drum fought without weapons, using his six fists to crush oni skulls. Drum was a giant amongst the netherworld’s creatures. He rampaged through their vicious attacks as though they were tree limbs ready to fall. Eventually the humongous warlord broke free of the armies he led, and he faced the uncountable number of Demons alone. They swarmed him as would fire on wood, slashing and piercing his flesh until he was finally submerged beneath the mass. None saw him fall, though one claimed to see a Demon mauling on one of the titan’s mighty hands.

The young Sovran, Goro, had done the same as well, deconstructing the oni with the Sovran Long Blades, though he was not as powerful as he believed. His brother Durac had rushed ahead, mutilating all Demons with the Dragon Fangs. Goro was left behind, fending for himself, without help from the passing centaurian army. The Sovran called out, “Assist me!” The leader of the centaurian, Hondaro slew those who attacked, and dared not assist the overwhelmed shokan. “Assist me at once!” Goro still conquered the force upon him, though became afraid, unable to even see the shokans who had fought beside him before. The monster roared, finally falling to the earth.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:20 pm   
Post subject:

Scene III: Sinner's Tomb

Blood splattered upon Goro’s body, though he felt no pain. Bodies flew around him, dismembered parts of Demons flying in the air. Four spiked clubs spoiled every piece of the oni force, and a warlord appeared before Goro’s feet. “Rise, Lord,” demanded a large, fellow shokan.

Goro stood and greeted the general, “What is your name?”

“General Kintaro, son of Kindrock, of the Tigruid, and yours?”

“Goro, son of Gorbak, of the Sovran,” Goro answered. “Shall we slay these Demons, or play in their blood?” Kintaro smirked, and created a path within an oni horde.

Gorbak and Kindrock had constructed a path to the entrance of Lucifer’s Fortress. Like Hell’s Gate, Lucifer’s Fortress had opened just before them. Gorbak leaped to the stairs, “Enter with me Kindrock!” The warlord leaped just beside the Lord, and they followed the stairs to the Sinner’s Tomb alone.

The Demon Lord’s throne was large, and seemed constructed with flames. Candles were lit amongst each step they took, though they gave shadows, instead of light. Blood dripped from crevices unseen, and the ceiling was as black as the soul of the Lord they came to slay. Lucifer stood as a giant, even looking down to Kindrock, the largest remaining shokan. “Where is the dragon who claims to slay Lucifer?” Kindrock stepped forward and opened his arms, lifting the tremendous Hammers of the Tigruid into plain sight. “This is no dragon,” claimed the Lord of Blood, “it is a half-breed!” Lucifer’s laugh forced flames from the darkness, and blood from the cracks in the stone beneath them. He lifted the Trident of Hellfire and stepped forward, “I would slay myself before letting a half-dragon slay me. Your blood shall feed my slaves, and my warriors can chew on your bones!”

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

Last edited by l{ombat_l{rave on Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Thecaptainamerica
TMK Temple Monk
TMK Temple Monk

TMK Koins: 2147483647

Items

Post Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:36 pm   
Post subject:

dude, story is awesome keep going.

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:46 am   
Post subject:

Scene IV: Gods are Demons

Kintaro and Goro found their way to Lucifer’s Fortress. They leaped to the stairs and climbed to the entrance, Kintaro saw his father barbarically swing each hammer into the tremendous body. He also saw a side entrance within the chamber, “Goro, follow me,” he demanded, jumping upon the rocks beside the throne room. Goro climbed helplessly, trying to reach the disfigured rocks Kintaro could reach, though he was not as large. Kintaro found a fiery entrance and forced his way through. He found himself within a monstrous hallway, and avoided the gigantic spikes protruding from the sides. He passed corpses hanging from chains hooked to their wrists. All seemed withered, and lifeless, though others had moaned in pain and horror. One of them stopped him.

“Please release me,” the dry voice called out.

“Why should I release you?” Kintaro toyed with the limp soul.

“I will reward you when I rule the Netherrealm.”

Kintaro smirked, “You will rule the Netherrealm? And who are you?”

“I am Shinnok.”

“The Elder God?” asked Kintaro, now with ears open.

“Yes, and I will aid you in destroying Lucifer.”

Kintaro thought for a moment, and then glared at the sorcerer, “A traitor of a God is not less of a traitor as a Demon.” He passed the fallen God and made his way to the chamber’s entrance.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:24 pm   
Post subject:

Scene V: Gods are Slaves

Goro found his way into the side entrance, and was cautious walking through the death trap. He walked until he heard a voice, “Wait Lord.”

Goro looked at the pale Demon, “Why should I wait for you?”

“For I am just a Demon, sent for no wrong-doings, and I prayed a kind Lord could save a withering soul.”

“What will I, Goro, receive for your survival?” asked the Sovran.

“I will praise your Lords and tell all others of your greatness. All will know the power and strength of the titan warlord, Goro.”

Goro lifted his upper-right arm and slashed the chains above the sorcerer’s hands. Shinnok bowed to the floor and praised, “Thank you, Lord.” Then the sorcerer ran far from the hallway as if in no pain.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:19 am   
Post subject:

Scene VI: Blood and Fire

Goro kept on path and found the chamber’s entrance, just behind Kintaro. Kindrock was becoming weary, and was panting. Lucifer seemed furious; his body was nearly crushed under the power of the shokan. Though Kindrock was weary, he still jumped above Lucifer’s head and smashed his hammers within the Lord’s skull. Lucifer lifted one arm and swatted the enormous mass to the earth, and the stone beneath him rose in dust and fire. Kindrock moaned from the blazing pain beneath him. Lucifer raised his trident and impaled the Lord within the center of his stomach. Blood erupted from the wound, splashing Lucifer’s smile.

Kintaro leaped forward, “No! You must die Demon!” Though a force stopped him and threw him back.

“No! You must let him die!” screamed Gorbak.

Kintaro stared in awe as the enraged Demon Lord lifted his father above the earth with a fork as though it was a ready feast. Lucifer laughed his wicked laugh and tossed his spear against the wall, splintering the spikes that protruded. Blood rained upon their heads and Lucifer walked towards the tortured shokan. Chains fell from the ceiling and seized each of his arms, stretching him to where his bones cracked. Lucifer freed his trident and snatched the titan’s flesh, and tasted the horrific mess, “How I miss the taste of dragon’s blood.”

Kintaro fell to his knee, unable to bare the pain, unable to witness the treacherous Lord devour his father. Gorbak began to push the shokans away from the chamber, so they could escape. Kintaro shoved past his Lord and entered the room, “No, you fool!” screamed Gorbak, furious. Kintaro threw one of the spiked clubs and grabbed a single tremendous hammer, then ran into the hallway.

Tarkada, the leader of the tarkatan, had witnessed Gorbak escaping the fortress in fear, and began to retreat. Outworld had lost. They made their way to the portal, before Hell’s Gate. After Goro and Kintaro had left, Gorbak was last, and he stared at the ruin, and the blood. His armies, his soldiers, as dead as the Demons they had fought. Gorbak left the Netherrealm, wondering if there was worse torture here, or what was waiting for him through the portal.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:49 pm   
Post subject:

Chapter II: Never Trust Mortals

Scene I: From the Netherrealm to Hell

Onaga waited at his throne as Gorbak walked inside. Gorbak looked up to the demonic eyes, “Please Lord, lift your arms and raise my fallen general.”

Onaga’s eyes glared, “You let him die, and you want me to bring him back to fight in the name of the Netherrealm?!”

Gorbak placed the Shokan Maces in their sheaths upon the wall. “If Kindrock could not slay Him, no one could.”

“I’m not going to play with your excuses; I’m relieving you from general of my armies.”

“No man or creature can take my place!”

“I have found a man, a powerful warlord who can crush all I ask. You will be second to him, and you will obey him.”

“What man can replace a shokan?!”

“Your new Lord, Shao Kahn.” Gorbak left Onaga’s Throne in fury. Kintaro entered just after his leave, while holding the last of the Hammers of the Tigruid. He placed his father’s weapon upon a mantle, and praised it as his father’s tomb.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:07 am   
Post subject:

Scene II: Civil War

Shao Kahn led Outworld’s armies for generations, slaying creatures and conquering realms. Gorbak and Shao Kahn fought well together, and soon all shokans became adjusted to their new general. Modrum, the son of Drum, is now the new Seirac leader, and Sen Darken replaced his father, Marken.

The tarkatan praised Shao Kahn and followed him to every battle. Soon they only listened to Shao Kahn, as if he didn’t listen to Onaga. The Outworlders began to cease fighting with the purpose of overflowing pain and bloodshed. Onaga saw this as a threat of rebellion and requested his trusted general, Shao Kahn, to reason with these ‘rebels’ or to face punishment.

Shao Kahn stood upon a cliff above the Outworldian army with his tarkatan protectors behind him. “People of Outworld, you have fought for Onaga, and praised him for too long!” his hands lifted in the air as he preached to the weakened force. “He tears you apart and forces his bidding. I promise freedom, I promise solitude; no more shall you be treated like slaves! I will give you your own city; I will give you greater priority! Fight for me, help me destroy Onaga, and be free!” The crowd cheered, raising their pikes, and blades, and shields.

The tarkatan forces, and the Outworldian forces, followed their new Lord to Onaga’s Throne. The chaotic force was overheard and the centaur joined the shokan in defense. The powers meet just before the steps to Onaga’s Throne, Gorbak and Shao Kahn step forward. “You are a fool if you believe you can defeat Onaga,” claimed Gorbak.

“His death is certain, why don’t you assist me?” Shao Kahn raised his hand and clenched his fist, “Help me crush him and I will make you my general.”

Gorbak raised his maces, “Onaga has always ruled Outworld, if you attack him, the Elder Gods will be furious.”

“The Elder Gods will accept that I am a greater leader! Onaga is a fool!”

“You will burn in the Netherrealm!”

Shao Kahn lifted his humongous sword, the Titan Blade, and claimed, “So be it shokan, though keep your blood, I will need you.” The warlords turned to face their armies, and they prepared for battle.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

Thecaptainamerica
TMK Temple Monk
TMK Temple Monk

TMK Koins: 2147483647

Items

Post Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:21 am   
Post subject:

we already know who's gonna win but you tell it in such an awesome (and partly noncanon haha stupid joke) way. I'd really like to see this story stretched out to Deception. That would take a long time though and I would probably want to skip some things but thats just me. keep going I like where the story's going. maybe you should submit this as a book or something. I'd buy it. By the way got MKA this friday and it rocks.

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:10 am   
Post subject:

Scene III: Losses of War

The tarkatan charged first, beside the Outworlders. The forces collided and blood became the soil they walked on. The tarkatan humiliated the centaurian, slicing their pikes to shreds. And the Outworlders were dominated by the towering shokan, though they fought with hope, for something better.

Shao Kahn endured the surrounding enemies to reach the stairs to Onaga’s Throne, though Gorbak followed close behind. Hondaro found the middle and created a circle by crippling all tarkatan around him with the Centaur Pride (a centaurian crafted trident). Tarkada saw his will, and challenged the four-legged beast, “Care to face your demise?”

Hondaro turned to the creature and glared in disgust, “I normally feast upon the enemy I slay, though I dare not sour my tongue with tarkatan blood.”

Tarkada smirked, “Breathe your last threat if you wish, though I will devour your blood this night.” Tarkada lifted his jagged blades and leaped towards the centaurian Lord. Hondaro spun his trident above his head and swatted the wicked blades to the earth, sending the tarkatan off-balance. Then he swung it into the demented soul’s back and watched him fall forward upon the already blood-covered soil. He then lifted his trident spike-down towards Tarkada’s head, ready to fall into its death. Though the tarkatan awoke and swiftly dodged the attack by pulling himself back. Hondaro let loose the weapon so he could spin around and whip his scorpion-like tail into Tarkada’s face. Blood sprayed upon his comrades as he felt his open wound from the back of his head. Then the tarkatan leaped behind the warlord’s back and sprung his blades around Hondaro’s neck, though he was able to stop the blades with his hands. The tarkatan Lord over-powered the centaur and he sliced open Hondaro’s wrists. Then he threw one blade around the centaurian neck and sliced his throat in half. Blood sprayed upon those who watched and many tarkatan fiends opened their mouths and accepted the treat.

Mondaro and Motaro, the sons of Hondaro, raced towards their father’s execution. Motaro’s fury raged him near the field, though he was forced back by Durac, “You must stay alive, to lead the centaur! I will avenge your father.” Motaro agreed and stepped back.

Durac stepped toward Tarkada, who looked at him with a demented smile, “Don’t be afraid to step forward shokan, we have many mouths to feed.”

Durac lifted the Sovran Gauntlets and laughed at the puny threat, “I will tear your soul to shreds!” Tarkada wasted no time leaping towards the monstrous enemy. Durac lifted his left foot catching Tarkada in the chest, then he stomped him to the earth and screamed, “You thought you could threaten me?!” The tarkatan tried to lift his blades and attack the giant’s legs, though Durac slammed his gauntlets into its wrists, pinning them to the ground.

The soul screamed in fury and pain, and Motaro looked at the being and muttered, “Bleed, Demon.” Durac kept his foot on its chest and pulled at the wrists. Slowly he tore the Demons arms from its torso; he could hear the meat snap. He screamed in triumph and stabbed the helpless being in the stomach, then with the other gauntlet just beside the first. He then lifted the tarkatan above his head, listening to the cheers from the shokan and the centaur as they stopped fighting to watch the tremendous bout. He slowly tore the most likely already dead tarkatan in half as the blood fell upon his body, and he dropped the tortured chunks of meat. Onaga’s forces screamed their power, and the battle continued.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:45 pm   
Post subject:

Scene IV: Titan Slave

Goro looked up to Onaga’s Throne, watching Gorbak chase Shao Kahn. Then he saw the leader Sen Darken begin running up the steps. Goro constructed a path through the war zone and found the stairs. He leaped through the air and landed just before the powerful Outworlder. Sen spun around, holding his swords toward the oncoming giant. Goro raised the Sovran Long Blades and slashed the stairs beneath the man’s feet. He fell to the side and rolled behind Goro, attempting to stab Goro’s back, though Goro ducked forward and sent his foot behind him. Sen practically flew to the foot of the stairs. Goro leaped upward, falling just above the fallen leader. His stomp on the man’s stomach looked as though it instantly killed him, though Goro could tell he had some life left as he impaled his blade through Sen’s head. Goro then twisted his blade which cracked and removed the lifeless head. He clenched the head within his fist and crushed the skull in, watching the blood erupt in the air like a soft mist.

Shao Kahn entered the hallway to Onaga’s Throne, Gorbak shortly after. “Why do you wish to fight Onaga?” asked the Sovran.

Shao Kahn smirked, “You act a lot more like a human than a shokan. Do you not strive for power, to be a God?”

“I am a loyal shokan, and my purpose is to serve the leader of Outworld; Onaga.”

Shao Kahn began to laugh, “A titan slave.” Shao Kahn raised his sword and gently placed it to rest on his shoulder. “Help me defeat Onaga, shokan, or face defeat trying to protect him.”

Gorbak leaped forward, sending his two upper maces to collide ahead of him. Shao Kahn swung his sword and hit both maces away, though Gorbak’s massive body sent Shao Kahn to the armory wall. As he hit, metals and chains rattled, and a tremendous hammer fell, the last Hammer of the Tigruid. Shao Kahn impaled the stone earth with his sword and lifted the titan’s hammer. Gorbak stomped forward, “Drop the hammer, human!”

Shao Kahn lifted the hammer and smashed the ground before him, as if testing its might. Dust stirred and small stones sprayed the air, Gorbak raced forward. He once again attempted to combine his upper maces at the center of Shao Kahn’s body. Shao Kahn swung the hammer and sent the maces deep into the wall, and then he lifted the head of the hammer into Gorbak’s oncoming stomach. Gorbak fell to the ground which shook louder than the hammer’s fall. “Still breathe shokan, I will need you later.” Shao Kahn began his march through the great doors of Onaga’s Throne.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:50 am   
Post subject:

Scene V: The Rise of Shao Kahn

Onaga looked down from his throne at the oncoming general. He stood and stepped forward, calmly. “You wish to defeat me?” asked Onaga.

Shao Kahn let loose his hammer to the ground, “And I wish to slay you, and keep your skull for my collection.”

Onaga spread his wings, shadowing Shao Kahn from the torches, “I will feed you to the tarkatan, and I’ll hang your head from a chain above my throne. Then I will remember never to trust a human to lead my armies!”

Shao Kahn lifted the hammer above his head and raced to the Dragon Lord. He swung his hammer to Onaga’s side, raging the dragon’s blood. Then Onaga shoved his monstrous fist into the man’s stomach, sending him across the red path. Onaga leaped toward the fallen warlord, though Shao Kahn swung his hammer upward into the Lord’s chest. Onaga still acted upon his fury and snatched the man, throwing him nearly to the ceiling before he fell. Shao Kahn let his hammer fall first and Onaga looked up, preparing his fists. The hammer dropped just upon Onaga’s face, and Kahn watched dragon blood pour upon his armor. Onaga fell to his back, feeling weary, and Shao Kahn jumped to his chest, “All servants and Lords must fall, you will not be thrown to dark pits to be mauled, I promise a tomb, I will make Outworld more powerful than all other realms.”

Shao Kahn tossed his hammer to the ground, Gorbak walked forward. He then bowed, and lifted before him, the Titan Blade. Shao Kahn took the blade and stood beside the fallen Lord, “May the Gods pity your soul.” The blade fell; Gorbak followed the trail of blood to Onaga’s skull, and placed it in Shao Kahn’s hands. Shao Kahn walked to the entrance of the throne room and looked down upon the raging armies. They quickly ended their fighting, and looked to Shao Kahn. He held the dragon skull above his head and cried, “Bow! Bow to me!” The armies bowed to their Lord, they bowed to Shao Kahn.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:48 pm   
Post subject:

Chapter III: Lords In Flames

Scene I: Loyalty

Shao Kahn quickly became a powerful leader, requesting loyalty from all of Outworld. The Outworlders and the tarkatan had already taken his side, and the centaurian were easy to convince. The shokan followed their leader, Gorbak, and praised Kahn along side him, except for the Terrand Clan.

Shao Kahn demanded an answer at once. Gorbak entered his throne room and bowed, “Lord…” began the shokan.

“Who is this Terrand Clan?” asked Kahn.

“The Terrand are led by Daro,” Gorbak answered, “and they are shokans of fire and sorcery.”

“Will they fight beside me?”

“The Terrand don’t fight, though they will only become loyal to you with the answer from their Lord.”

“Then find this Daro, and demand loyalty! Or slay them all.”

Gorbak’s eyes widened, “They are no threat, and nothing of purpose will come from their deaths!”

Shao Kahn stood and slammed his mighty hammer into the stone floor, “Silence!” Shao Kahn lifted his hammer and walked just before the bowed general, lowering his voice, “Have you not sworn loyalty to me, along with the shokan race?” Gorbak looked to the floor in frustrated silence, Kahn kept talking, “Uphold my word general, and I will make you a king, disobey me, and I’ll laugh as you fall into the Lava Pit.”

Gorbak looked up to Kahn and bowed his head again, “Yes my Lord.”

“Take my tarkatan army, and don’t show mercy in my name.” Gorbak marched away to the tarkatan tribal grounds, and they prepared for battle.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  
Goto page 1, 2  Next |