Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins
Mortal Kombat: DOTR

Cast
Video Cast Bio's
Game Cast Bio's
Cast Interviews

Google

All Kontent is ©Total Mortal Kombat 1999 - 2014 and may not be used on another website without permission from the webmaster.

totalmortalkombat.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Goto page Previous  1, 2  
 Throne of Outworld View previous topic :: View next topic  

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 999999999

Items

Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:03 am   
Post subject:

Chapter III: Lords In Flames

Scene II: Peace is a Virtue of the Gods

Bartada, son of Tarkada, marched beside Gorbak toward the Terrand village; Sobrand. Bartada was young, though even more vicious than his father, though Gorbak wished to speak of politics, “Why does your kind praise Shao Kahn as if he created you?”

Bartada laughed, as if it was an obvious question, “He’s stronger than Onaga, and soon the Gods will bow to him.” Bartada was enthusiastic about his words, and swung his blades every time he mentioned power. “Onaga minded the God’s words, he let them hold him back, though not Shao Kahn, he will crush all without concern, and we will lead his armies! We will feast upon the spoils!”

Gorbak ignored the absent-minded beast as it crushed trees in its path. “There is the village, stay behind Bartada; I will call you only when I need you.” Bartada stepped forward slightly, as if to prepare for a running start.

Gorbak walked within the village of dirt houses, magnificently built houses. He eventually walked before an earth palace, or royal building of some sort. Gorbak called out, “Daro! Leader of your race and prophet, I, Gorbak, need to speak with you.”

A four-armed warrior with tamed fire emerged from the soil, “He is not our Lord, and the Gods do not want this man at our Lord’s throne.”

“The Gods must accept him if they allowed Onaga’s defeat, now you must accept him, just bow and praise your loyalty and he will leave you be.”

“I am not a traitor to my race! We as the Terrand will not praise a man as our leader, and we will live in peace!”

“Bow to him or bare witness to the slaughter of your people!” Gorbak screamed sensibly. “There is an army that will slay you and everything within this village if you do not praise him, bow!”

Daro lifted his arms and fire flew from his chest into the body of Gorbak as he flew upon the earth. Bartada saw this attack and screamed, “Slay them all! Slay them in the name of Shao Kahn!”

Ínformatíos sumus memorías æternus.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:13 pm   
Post subject:

Scene III: Mercy is a Virtue of Slaves

The tarkatan army savagely forced an attack upon Sobrand that no quiet enemy could withstand. The Terrand warriors emerged from their homes and attempted to strike the tarkatan. Tarkatan warriors burst in flames, flailing their blades as if trying to slay the air. The tarkatan had too many and the Terrand were quickly overwhelmed. Any being watching would turn their heads in shame or disgust, the battlefield was a slaughter.

Daro stared at the genocide of his people and screamed, fire erupted from the earth beneath their feet and the mountains rose above the ground and fell in monstrous clouds of dust. The Lava Pit raged, raining lava upon the village, though it was too late for his people, and he lost his mind in fury and pain.

Gorbak followed Daro toward the Lava Pit, Bartada found his way as well. “Bow to Shao Kahn and you can live!”

Daro looked up to the sky and lifted his arms, “There are traitors with the right cause, and there are those who are tricked by fools.” Gorbak dropped his maces, Daro still preached, “I am asking you to join your brethren, to join all allies, and to crush the fake Lord you praise. Even traitors have opportunity to change their ways, you will not be given another chance.” Daro stood just before the cliff into the Lava Pit, arms and eyes still aiming towards the sky.

“Shao Kahn is a good leader, better than Onaga. In time you could…” Daro let himself fall, he still stared toward the sky and seemed relieved, and Gorbak screamed, “No!” The fires blazed like whips and tentacles as he reached the flames. Bartada looked at the flames and laughed, “Pity, Shao Kahn wanted his skull.”

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:11 pm   
Post subject:

Scene IV: A Race for a City

Gorbak and the tarkatan army marched back to Shao Kahn’s Throne, leaving their few injured behind. He entered the throne room, staring at the red rug, mourning in his heart. Shao Kahn looked at the disfigured general, “Have you come to report failure?”

“No Lord, the Terrand have been slain.”

“Excellent, shokan, and I shall honor your loyalty. I will command the Outworlders to build a city in your name!”

“A shokan city is built with shokan hands, Lord.”

Shao Kahn nodded, “If you must. The Outworlders will be ready if you need them, and build it beside my throne; I want all to know who leads them.”

The shokan built the city, and the Vierac accepted the help of the Outworlders. The Sovran, the Tigruid, the Vierac, and the Seirac lived in this city. Gorbak watched the palace finally constructed, the city was complete. He looked upon the land beside Durac and Kintaro; Durac looked to his father, “What shall be the city’s name?”

“It should be named after my father,” suggested Kintaro.

“No,” replied Gorbak, “the city is new and it shall have a name of its own.” They looked upon the magnificent structure and Gorbak finally decided, “Kuatan.”

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:46 am   
Post subject:

Chapter IV: Centaurian Feud

Scene I: Power is not for Beggars

Mondaro of the centaur entered Kuatan and marched upon the Kuatan Palace. He entered Gorbak’s Throne and called upon the warlord. Gorbak walked to Mondaro, “What do you wish to speak of Mondaro?”

“My father and I have served loyally under you since Outworld was created. And I will still serve under you through victory and defeat, though I wish to march beside you into battle, I wish I was second only to you and the centaur and the shokan can join and fight together.”

“My sons are the only warriors who shall fight under me, only the Sovran can lead Outworld’s armies, as you know!”

“King, I am a greater leader than Durac, I’ve seen him in battle, and he fights personal battles before crushing his enemies! Durac is a fool!”

Gorbak leaped before the centaur and screamed in a fury, “Enough! You will lead the centaur alone, and you will be proud! If not, you can go beg on your knees to Shao Kahn!”

Mondaro kept silent, though built up rage. Eventually soft words left his mouth, “If you need assistance from a centaur, you will find a spear through your heart.”

“Leave at once!” screamed Gorbak, now furious. “Never step foot within my city again! If I see you, or any one of your race here, I will slay every centaur that breathes, and our children will play in the blood!”

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:09 pm   
Post subject:

Scene II: Eyes of Fire as Lords Fall

Mondaro stormed down the path to leave Kuatan in a wicked rage, smashing walls and screaming threats. Modrum stirred in frustration and found the path Mondaro had taken. “Silence centaur, before I have to silence you myself.”

Mondaro turned to the giant Seirac, and without words leaped towards the monstrous enemy. Modrum fought without the Seirac Blades, though Mondaro held the Scimitar of the Scorpions. Modrum held open his arms and his hands, ready to grab the centaur and tear him apart.

Mondaro made the first strike with his tail from behind, though Modrum caught the tail and swung the beast into a stone wall that he burst through. Modrum jumped after him, grabbing the centaur and throwing him back on the path. Mondaro stood much more cautious, and began making a wide circle around the shokan. Modrum smirked, “Afraid centaur?” Mondaro snarled, though Modrum kept taunting him, “There’s nothing to be afraid of, besides torture and death.”

Mondaro rushed forward, horns first. Modrum lifted his leg and forced the centaur far back. Mondaro was humiliated and furious; he lifted the scimitar and sped toward his enemy, swinging it sideways. Modrum caught the weapon and kicked the weak opponent back. He threw the weapon to the floor and walked towards the weary centaur that had fallen to the ground. Modrum looked to the sky, raising his arms, and roared at the fallen enemy. Mondaro jumped up without Modrum knowing and thrust his tail through the titan’s neck; he fell without a counter-attack, or a thought of revenge. He fell and questioned the Gods, lost.

Mondaro grabbed his scimitar and stood upon the fallen general, screaming victory, forgetting his fury. Then Mondaro caught the eyes of Kintaro, the blood red eyes glaring at him.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:30 am   
Post subject:

Scene III: Revenge Created Death

Kintaro walked towards Mondaro slowly, and he carried with him the Tiger Claws with four short blades from each hand. Mondaro lifted his scimitar though stepped back slowly; Kintaro could easily sense his fear.

Kintaro slashed his upper-right arm’s claw toward Mondaro’s face; he barely leaned back enough to stay safe. Kintaro then swept both of his left claws toward the side of the centaur, though he blocked them with his scimitar. Then the shokan span the other way, holding both arms outward; Mondaro’s left arm was slashed and he bled. He quickly tried to escape and ran with all the might that remained, though Kintaro was of the Tigruid, and he was even faster than a centaur. Kintaro landed just in front of him by jumping, Mondaro fell back and cowered below the enraged warlord.

Kintaro spoke, “I fought with your father in battle, and he was an honorable warrior. He understood power; he understood blood, though he raised a centaur with the mind of a tarkatan, and the heart of a Demon. Your father will mourn beside the Gods of War at the site of his son, begging for mercy from Lucifer.”

“Please, no!” begged Mondaro, just before his last breath. Durac, Goro, and many Seirac stood watching Kintaro’s claws mutilate the body of the centaurian Lord.

Gorbak walked down from his palace to see the lifeless generals. His eyes grew and all could sense the fury in his face. “Slay them!” he screamed, lost within a maze of rage, “Slay them all, you must slay the centaur!”

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:22 pm   
Post subject:

Scene IV: Death Created a Grudge

The Seirac cheered at their King’s decision, though Kintaro and Durac stepped towards Gorbak. Durac began, “Our numbers cannot suffer the losses that would come from such a strike.”

“It was only one,” added Kintaro, “and the fool was blind within the fog of rage.”

“What do you suggest?” Gorbak asked Kintaro.

“Reason with their new leader, Motaro.”

“Yes, I’ve met him,” commented Durac, “and he has great aspects of a leader.”

“Are you sure he will negotiate?” asked Gorbak.

“He has watched the shokan mutilate every force and deconstruct every realm,” answered Kintaro, “he will negotiate.”

“Good, then bring this, Motaro, to me.”

Motaro made his way through Kuatan while many shokan stood beside the path, watching him go by. He stood nobly and held his father’s weapon, the Centaur Pride. As he came across his brother’s decaying body, he could see King Gorbak beside his sons and Kintaro. He kneeled down, as if in mourning, just before his brother’s corpse. He looked to the sky and breathed hard.

Motaro gained sensibility and held the Scimitar of the Scorpions, then he sled it in some sort of sheath carried on his human torso’s back. Then he lifted his brother and laid him on his horse back. The shokan race stared at him, as if in hope of great words. Motaro then saw the fallen Lord, Modrum. “I apologize only for the death the shokan have been forced upon,” Motaro preached, standing loud, “not for the words he stretched to you.”

The shokan race stood in silence; Motaro kept on, “For generations my race has served loyally beside you. Blood has spilt, and life has escaped; the centaur and the shokan shall be ally and ally no more.”

Motaro left Kuatan with his purpose fulfilled and King Gorbak knew the final words of an ally to be told.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:27 am   
Post subject:

Chapter V: Undying Race

Scene I: Trustless Betrayal

King Gorbak marches to the throne of his Lord, maces sheathed. Shao Kahn walks down to him and signals for his guards to leave. “General,” Kahn begins, “next we shall rule Zaterra.”

Gorbak bowed, “Yes Lord.”

Shao Kahn paced as if frustrated, “The king of Zaterra is a dragon.”

Gorbak’s eyes flared, “The dragons are extinct!”

“Calm yourself,” Kahn replied, “Onaga had told me the myth. As well he told me of the few dragons that survived, though there were very few compared to the thousands that first plagued this land. One dragon, Zatarro, had chosen to reside in a small realm he named Zaterra, previously ruled by no one. He took control of the realm inhabited by the fallen species of saurian and they worshiped him, as he was a great leader. Later he invited another fallen species to the realm; the vampires.” Shao Kahn grunted, “No single warrior has the power to defeat this dragon, we must summon a strategy.”

“My Tigruid warriors are more than enough for a dragon.”

“No, a dragon can only be slain by that of a royal dragon blood-line. Only the Riesig and the Sovran have that ability.” Kahn pondered, “I don’t want a slaughter of shokan warriors on the field, send Motaro to defeat him.”

“Lord, he is not a sho…”

“I know, general, he will be able to weaken him. After Motaro is slain I want you to finish the dragon. Only you are worthy of the power.”

Gorbak hesitated, and then bowed, “Yes Lord.”

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:08 am   
Post subject:

Chapter V: Undying Race

Scene II: Plans Wrought of Twists

The conjoined armies marched on to the plains of Zaterra. Gorbak kept close to Motaro and had Durac just beside him. Revel was the new leader of the Outworlders and carried a spear that protruded light from it. Zaterra was empty, even before the monstrous palace that held the dragon remnant.

Motaro had a warrior beside him, a very large centaur. He seemed even more powerful than his leader and he held several weapons in sheathes on his back. Motaro still held the Centaur Pride and marched in honor, though Kintaro now held two chain mails with his lower arms and two very thick swords called Heaven and Hell he received in an invasion of Persa (the Lost Realm) as he changed his choice of weapons regularly.

The armies halted as King Gorbak mounted the steps to the throne, alongside Durac. Gorbak turned to Motaro, “Come with me.” Motaro followed, and creatures began to peek towards the awaiting armies. The darkness around the armies was the only thing protecting the creatures from the impatient onslaught. Gorbak was forced to decide, attack, or prepare. He began his way to the door.

Zatarro had awaited them while standing on the marble flooring, Gorbak stared at the beast in awe, “Zatarro, of the final remnants of the greatest species, we have come in the name of Outworld to merge with your realm. You may…”

“Outworld,” the dragon replied, “of Onaga?”

King Gorbak breathed hard, “Onaga has lost rule of Outworld and our new…”

“Onaga does not rule?!” the dragon raged. “No soul can rule his realm! Who is this soul?”

“Shao Kahn; he has proven a more powerful warrior than Onaga.”

“What being is this Shao Kahn?”

Gorbak paused, anticipating the reply, “Kahn was a trusted general, chosen by Onaga. He chose the strongest man to lead his armies.”

Zatarro, to Gorbak’s surprise, laughed at the remark. “My realm will never be ruled by a mortal. Your armies shall perish.” His wings spread and he leaped forward, kicking Gorbak down the stairs. Durac watched his father tumble, and Motaro leaped towards the monstrous dragon though found himself attacking air as Zatarro leaped towards the sky. Zatarro looked down at the souls, particularly at Durac, “I see you are of royal blood, I will fight you. The other must leave.” Motaro looked to Durac and nodded, stampeding down the stairs.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  
Goto page Previous  1, 2 |