Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins
Mortal Kombat: DOTR

Cast
Video Cast Bio's
Game Cast Bio's
Cast Interviews

Google

All Kontent is ©Total Mortal Kombat 1999 - 2014 and may not be used on another website without permission from the webmaster.

totalmortalkombat.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    
 A MK Backstory View previous topic :: View next topic  

lmg
A Bruce Lee Fan
TMK Defender

TMK Koins: 0

Items

Post Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:39 pm   
Post subject: A MK Backstory

Hey this is like my back story for MK i just didnt know who started the Lin Kui so i wanted to make up my on. i will deliver it in parts and if it starts out slow dont wrroire because i garnetee that it will get better. you can make up your own if you whis but could you tell me what you think of mine or any others some one migth make on a scale of 1-10. so heres my first part.

all rigth then. here it goes. the setting is in a forest it is around midnigth and the time of warriors and geart evil. then al of a sudden a dense fog just settels of the woods. we join our warrior and warrior in tarining in a tree in the midest of a Steal.

"Thire i see him, he is falling rigth into our plan. we must get him to follow you over their by the trees."

"Alrigth i will go and taunt him they say that their is nothing worse you can do to a warrior, then insult his honer."

so our warrior in tarining goes and insult the valid sorwdsmen honer. this of coruse was befor they knew that he was the best in the land, out of his tewenty years of life he has never lost a figth. He approches "young one i advise you to turn back if you vaule your life" this inturned inrage the little one and he said

" i will never turn away from a changlege i am a migthy warrior known all across this forest and you will never get away."

after he is finsh speaking he runs up to him the swordsmen reches for his blade,but the kid is fast he snaches his bag of coins and flees into the woods. amazed by the kid geart speed he prusues him in to the forest. were his feriend perends to run into him by accident and thus cause him to loose sigth of the kid. mad about his lost conis he goes home. while the two kids are happy whit their succeus."i told you the best thing you could do is insult a warrior honer, well the best thing for us."

"sujin you got sloppy if it wasent for me he would have caugth you and then what would you have done got beat to a bloody pulp"

"well shin mabey next time will let you go in stead of me." the sujin and shin our now in town to spend their ilgotten money when they run into a man. as sujin looks up he sees that it was the man from the woods. the man quickly garbs him and
The man said "You are the young one that rob me the other day."

"Look if you want your money back here just take it." said sujin

"No in fact i was amazed at your geart speed at such a young age, if you were to come live whit me i will trian you so that you can harnesee your geart power."

The man is quite wise he wanted sujin to do geartness whit his life, insted of stealing and liveing a life of crime. "I run a school for the martial arts and in my 30 years of teaching i have never seen anyone so young whit that much skill and speed. If you come whit me i can teach you all their is to know about the martial arts."

"well i dont know "HEY!! let go of him."

shin trys to deliver a roundhose kick but sujin stops him. they set as he tells him all that man has told him. and shin says "you should go you always wanted to be a figther, every sinces you were little all you did was sneek up to the schools and wacth them train, and come home and copy the moves. and now you have a chance to finally do it, just go even if you must leave me behind."

"No i wont go if that means leaveing you you were the only one their for me after my parents died. So no i wont go if that means leaveing you behind"

"but you must it is faite why do you think all this is happening."

tune in later for part two for this epic saga. will sujin leave his loyal friend behind to prusue his dream or will he stay down the path he is going. and what about this man we havent even learned of his name yet.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, and it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle you put it in a tea pot and it becomes the tea pot. Now water can flow, or it can crash, be water my freind "Bruce Lee"

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 999999999

Items

Post Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:53 am   
Post subject:

...maybe it's just me...but I think this belongs in the fan fiction section...and I'm currently working on a fan fic. (slowly) about the Lin Kuei that starts from Sub-Zero V's joining of the Lin Kuei...

...*tries to take Amphibi's place and blasts the viking horn...praying Chibi will come to save the day...*

Ínformatíos sumus memorías æternus.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

lmg
A Bruce Lee Fan
TMK Defender

TMK Koins: 0

Items

Post Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:41 pm   
Post subject:

PART 2 we once agan join sujin talking to shin about werther or not to go whit this man that offers him a chane of a life time.

"Fate i dont wont to go whitout you"

but the man says "you know i never said that he couldent come whit you. he is willing to give up his life and the times you've had just to see you do better whit your life, and i just cant split up someone who is as loyal as him. you both can come lets go i will show you your new home. my name is chun by the way"

"chun the famous martial artist whao"

As the three go shin and sujin relized that they dont need to steal any more but shin doesent really let this stop him. he bumps into someone and steals their bag of coins. but sujin sees him and says "what are you doing do you we just got a knew chane at life and now your trying to screw it up. Um sir you dorp this"

"oh thank you young man here take these as a token of my gartude"

"No i cant i'm not in it for the money"

But while he denies the reward he gets we get a little in sigth into shins heart. and chun thinks to himeself " their is a touch of evil in him but if nursed propley it can be eractaed i just hope that i can get to it in time bfore it takes root in his soul forever"

*(tune in for part three later as soon as i can really think of something to pull you deeper into the story)*

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, and it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle you put it in a tea pot and it becomes the tea pot. Now water can flow, or it can crash, be water my freind "Bruce Lee"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  
|