Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins
Mortal Kombat: DOTR

Cast
Video Cast Bio's
Game Cast Bio's
Cast Interviews

Google

All Kontent is ©Total Mortal Kombat 1999 - 2014 and may not be used on another website without permission from the webmaster.

totalmortalkombat.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Goto page 1, 2  Next  
 Dragons Grace (A VainZiler and |{ombat_Krave fan-fiction) View previous topic :: View next topic  

VainZiler
True Fighting Fan
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 777730

Items

Post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:46 am   
Post subject: Dragons Grace (A VainZiler and |{ombat_Krave fan-fiction)

Dragons Grace

Written by: |{ombat_Krave and VainZiler
---------------------------------------------------------

Prolouage

The realms have become to unbalanced, and powers have become to great. The Elder Gods have sent their ultimate tool, Blaze, to bring a balance back to the powers of the realms, but no one is going to take this chalange lightly. Some warriors chose to kombat Blaze for his power, some chose to kombat him to protect their realms, and others, just want to fill their blood lust. But admist the main battle grounds, are soul warriors who are working to fight for their survival, among these warriors, is the young Edenian Umbramancer, Vain Ziler, and the represenitive of the Shokans, Kindrock.

"So it's settled." Vain rocked back in his chair, and arm slung around the back. "Jade and I will convince our leaders to re-accept the allaince, in order to survive this." His bright purple eyes were locked on the massive Shokan.

"Good. I will tell Prince Goro and Kintaro ASAP." Kindrock gave a slight bow.

"Boys we have a problem." The female warrior Jade rushed into the tent, pulling down her assasin's mask. "It would seem as we have some visitors."

"Who are the fools?" Kindrock questioned.

"Can't say for sure, I was only able to catch a small gimpse of them, but if I had to make a close guess, I'd say we got a couple of Cenetuars."

Vain luanched out of his chair, cracking his neck. "Bout damn time we get some activity! This will help show the Queen and Princess that it would be wise to get the Shokans help." He quickly slipped Jade a kiss and whacked Kindrock on the abbs. "Let's move out, find the targets, and kill."

It would be this exact moment, that would lay the foundation for a turning point in history, for no one can garrantee what will happen, but one thing is for sure, alliences will be broken, and made alike, friendships may fualter, or start anew, and who you may think to be your greatest threat, may prove to be your only hope for survival. But, will you chose to stick to your pride and possibly die by it, or will you swallow it and live?

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 999999999

Items

Post Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:20 pm   
Post subject:

Part I: The Bloodshed Begins

Kindrock lifted his hammers, the fourth he hadn’t seen in many millennia. Kindrock was the Lord of the Tigruid shokan, and is father of Kintaro. He was slain by Lucifer in the Dark Invasion of the Netherrealm. The monstrous titan was revived by Shao Kahn just before his down-fall at the hands of Onaga.

Kindrock was reawakened at the sound of Vain screaming, “Come on! Let’s kick some centaur’ ass!” with a blood-thirsty smile. It only took one leap to land beside Vain, hammers ready. The centaur lifted their pikes screaming with their wicked red eyes and Demon-like horns at the giant, the warrior of dark, and the green femme fatale.

Kindrock roared and swung his upper-left arm’ hammer at an astonishing pace into one oncoming centaur’ cheek. The confused (and broken) soul was now missing two body parts; his horns and his jaw. Kindrock took pride in shoving his upper-right hammer into the helpless chest. He smiled in glee as the sternum broke through and shattered, half digging into his stomach acid, and the other half tearing the beast’s throat and bulging out its eyes. Needless to say the body fell lifeless and Kindrock searched for his next victim.

Vain wasted no time pulling out the deadliest techniques. The poor centaurian fool that rushed forward would face Vain just having fun as he lifted his right arm and pointed his fist toward the soul’s skull. From the bowels of Vain’s soul came a dark energy far too powerful for any being so young. Black energy erupted from a ball that came out of his fist and seemed to power up. Black bolts scoured the surface, though still didn’t have the power to efface Vain’s psychotic smile. The ball shot into the being’s cranium and left the rest of the body torched. No being, nor witness, could tell you what happened to the skull, all they could say is that it’s not there anymore.

Ínformatíos sumus memorías æternus.

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

VainZiler
True Fighting Fan
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:04 am   
Post subject:

Part 2: Of Red Rain, Jade Hearts, Black Tempers, and Tigriud Power

"Only three left." The female ninja alerted her allies. "One for each of us." She pulled out her bostaff, dropping into her Bojutsu stance. She instantly vanished and apeared behind her target, and went of a series of slashes and smacks of her bostaff, marking up the cenatuar, and before it had the chance to react, she knocked it off balance with a Nitro Kick and impaled it through the lower chin, right through the brain.

Kindrock rushed his foe, his smile never leaving. He drilled his hands into its torso, grabbed onto the ribs, and ripped him apart from the inside out.
"Hurry it up Vain, we still need to inform your leaders of our refound alliance."

"Yea yea!" Vain waved off the Shokan, walking up to the Cenatuar. It was true, that Vain held power that seemed impossible for his age (Which was considered young, even by human standerds) could hold and manipulate such a massive amount of dark energy. But there was a reason for this, for his tale was not too different from Kindrocks. Vain in his past life was the personal body guard for the late King Jarrod (also at the age of 15 then), and was killed while holding off as many of Shao Kahns invasion forces as he could. But when he died, his soul remained, and after time, the soul built itself a new body. This new body is Vain's current 15 year old one. So if you go by the actual age of his soul, he is actually a few years younger then Jade.

Vain unsheathed his two trusted swords from his right shoulder and left hip; Shuurajou (A scene of Total Carnage) is a double egded Cleymore that has two chained scythes, and Yami Setsuyaku (Saving Darkness) is a katana that has three equil sized blades. He leaped up onto its back and wrapped his legs around the cenatuars arms, pulling back, and grabbed the tail. Vain ripped it off and whipped it in the head with its own tail. "YA MULE!" He then flipped backwards, ripping the arms off and put the beast out of its missery with a few deadly sword strikes. Now that all was said and done, the three assorted warriors proved to much, and their blood soaked clothes were their proof.

"Well, that was entertaining." Vain wiped his forehead with the sleeve of his trenchcoat, the blood hardly showing due to its black color.

"It was a good work out, but we must head for your home. THe sooner the Edenians and Shokan re-ally themselves, the higher our chances of survival will be higher."

"Agreed." Jade walked up to Vain and lightly smacked him across the back of the head. "And please, don't kiss me Vain, we're just friends ok?"
Vain rolled his eyes at Jade and started to lead the way back to the portal to Edenia.

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:57 am   
Post subject:

Part III: It’ll Take More than Rain to Put Out Our Fire

The three warriors left Outworld and entered Edenia. They had bluntly just created the only counter-alliance of the Darkness. Kindrock knew the full power of Onaga; he knew there was little to be done with them alone. Another ally was necessary to be weary of the realms’ survival.

Rain let down the guards of the Edenian Palace, “Vain! Where in Edenia have you been shunned?! In the name of Edenia your help is needed!”

“I’m just saving the realms from total annihilation, what do ya need?”

Rain’s nostrils flared, trying to ignore the rude comment, “A calling of warriors has been issued. The greatest warriors of the Darkness, of Earthrealm, of Edenia, and even Hell have been called out to battle! In the name of Edenia you must help us fight! Neither Taven or Daegon are worthy of the ‘prize’!”

Kindrock stumbled in before Vain even could let out a word in reply, “Fool! Do you not see the treachery?!”

Rain hissed in disgust, “How dare you sho-kan! As if your race will ever survive this war,” Rain smirked, “you’d need to fight for yourself first.”

Vain had the smirk now, “Uh…Rain…I’d shut-up if I were you. That particular shokan is the only way Edenia will survive, and he’s re-tying the Edenian/Shokan Alliance.” Rain glared, Vain kept on, “I need to set the alliances straight, if this somehow is a trick, I can’t leave Edenia defenseless.”

“So be it,” Rain replied, “though Jade, we will need you in battle.”

Jade hesitated, “I think I’ll make sure Vain’s task is complete and Edenia is safe, I’ll meet with you at the temple before the battle has begun.”

The warriors kept towards the palace…

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

VainZiler
True Fighting Fan
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:37 am   
Post subject:

Part 4: The choice

Vain made sure to raise his left hand in the air and flip off Rain while they were still in his sight range. "Never liked that mofo." His smirk left as they got closer to the palace. "I just get weird vibes when I am around the guy."

Jade let out a sigh, and nod in agreement. "Not to mention his clothing is rather... different."

"Why are you beings so obssessed with clothing I will never understand." Kindrock rolled his eyes. "Really about the only thing you really need is something to cover up your reproduction tools and maybe some armour, nothing more."

Vain let out a chuckle. "Well, I guess we just view it as a form of expression, and when someone has a clothing expression that is rather odd for a particular person, it just gives you a bit of wonder."

"And in Rains case," Jade added. "It's unusual for a royale MALE to wear purple in Edenia. So to see Rain wearing purple, it just screams odd."

"I see." Kindrock thought hard about that for a moment, but before he could think of a reply, they had reached the palace. They went through security and made their way to the throne. There, on the throne, was sitting Queen Sindel, and her daughter, Princess Kitana standing to her side.

"Jade, Vain, how are you? It's been awhile since you two shipped out." Kitana rushed to her best friend Jade, giving her a hug.

"I'm fine." Jade returned her hug and looked over to Kindrock. "And so will our realm. Vain and I want to restart the alliance we orriganally had with the Shokan."

Kitana took a few steps back, an uneasy expression followed. "Well mother, what do you think?" She turned to Sindel, who was quick to respond.

"The realms are begining to face great peril, and if there are those willing to help, we shouldn't turn them away. Shokan warrior, you can tell your leaders that the Edenians agree to the re-alliance."

"My name is Kindrock, and I am glad to hear this." He bowed like a gentleman, and then turned to Vain. "Now I shall head back to my realm and tell the news." Kindrock left the palace and headed for the portal, with an unexpected follower, Rain.

Kitana smiled at Jade and Vain, a grin on her face. "So, have you two, made any plans?"

"What kinda plans?" Vain arched an eyebrow.

"Oh you know, for when we finally get some peace."

"Oh..." Jades dark cheecks started to glow a redish color. "We're just friends Kitana, you of all should know that!"

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:43 pm   
Post subject:

Part V: Fools and Kings

Kindrock heard the screams, 'All this for one male child, he must be a more powerful warrior than I've sensed,' Kintaro thought, resuming toward Outworld. He appeared before the shokan city, Kuatan, beginning toward the Kuatan Palace to confront the leader of the shokan, King Gorbak.

It was moments into his home realm before Kindrock heard Rain behind him. “The peace has been made between the two realms. Hold yourself before you cause our worlds from being torn apart once more.”

Rain smirked, “We don’t need the shokans…”

“Don’t be a fool!” Kindrock roared twisting his body and cascaded his hammers with the earth. “Retract to Edenia for your realm will need you. You serve no purpose here.”

“You should aide me now.” Rain’s eyes were persistent.

“To destroy an alliance?!” Kindrock replied, furious in confused astonishment.

“No, you must save all the realms from the two brothers and sons of Edenia, Taven and Daegon. We must stop them now before they conquer the realms and corrupt all that resides within it!”

“Taven and Daegon?” Kindrock wondered, “The sons of Argus and Delia, I remember. They were meant to rule, you are meant to serve them, and you must accept, or prove your unworthiness to your home.”

“You are the fool; pray I never assume power, for you shall be my prey.” Rain ran back to the portal and Kindrock chased him though he left back to Edenia, and Kindrock had greater dilemmas to solve.

He towered beside his fellow titans and embraced the dark comforts of home, demented and demonic, yet still unfocusedly welcoming. Gorbak sat discomforted at his throne. “My king,” Kindrock knelt, “I have excellent news.”

Gorbak looked up and sat tremendously, a true king of the throne, “What is it Kindrock?”

“Edenia has accepted the alliance, and the shokans shall fight on the right side for this war.”

Gorbak stood from his seat, glorious, and stared toward Gorbak, “The greatest war is upon us, and the most powerful of allies has been merged to defend and destroy against each other. We are truly charging before Armageddon."

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

VainZiler
True Fighting Fan
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:51 pm   
Post subject:

Part 6: The Warning

Vain was laying on his bed, time having past since the three went their seperate ways. He stared up at his ceiling, thinking heavily about the upcomming battles. "Damn, I'm going to need a lot of restraint when I go to Outworld to see Kindrock, those guards of Kahn don't fool around..." He spoke to himself; but his conversation was inturrupted by a knock at the door. "Come in, it's not locked."

"Ah, so you are home." The purple ninja Rain was standing in the doorway.

"The fuck you doing here?"

"I'm here to give you one last chance, join me to stop Taven and Deagon!"

"Hm... let me think... HELL FUCKING NO!" Vain shot out of his bed and went face to face with Rain, cold eyes staring deep into each other. "Now, I am giving you one last chance, get the hell out of my place, or I'll knee your teeth in." Rain just shrugged a shoulder and turned around to leave, muttering the words;

"And you'll go next."

Vain watched closely as Rain left: once he was out of eye-shot, he grabbed his trenchcoat and swords, running off towards the palace.

'Vain Ziler, it's a pelasure to see you again!" One of the guards called out. "If your looking for the princess and Jade, they left to Earthrealm."

"Fuck me sideways! Can you give them a message when they get back?"

"Sure, not a problem."

"Tell them that Rain is up to something, and I left to Outworld to talk to Kindrock."

"Will do."

"Thanks." Vain ran to the portal and entered, going to the hostile realm of Outworld.

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:15 pm   
Post subject:

Part VII: Broken Alliance

Gorbak ordered Kindrock to confront Shao Kahn and confirm the alliance between Outworld and Edenia, a powerful mission that will decide the fate of the realms.

Kindrock neared Shao Kahn’s Fortress, ignoring his guards that trembled before him. He entered the throne room and Shao Kahn stood to greet him. “Shokan warriors, great ally of Outworld’s forces, are the shokans prepared for the battle ahead?”

Kindrock nodded, “You have our allegiance, Shao Kahn, though understand our hesitant actions towards this immense war.” Shao Kahn glared, “We have made an alliance with Edenia.”

“Fool!” Shao Kahn yelled in rebuttal. “You must choose your ally in this war shokan! Edenia hath shall be slain!”

“Together we will destroy Onaga though should you refuse Edenia’s alliance your empire will fall!” Shao Kahn’s eyes opened wide in furious revolt, Kindrock roared, “The alliance of the shokans to Outworld’s forces will fall!”

Shao Kahn leapt towards Kindrock in a charge attack though Kindrock released a ball of fiery energy to blast Kahn back. In anger Kahn slammed Kindrock’s old mighty hammer into the earth and the wave of rock and dirt rolled under Kindrock’s feet. He jumped to evade the attack and pounced toward the emperor, sending his chest into Kahn’s body, crushing the earth behind him.

Kahn’s guards erupted in numbers and Kindrock was forced to flee, smashing the earth around him to send the men on their backs.

He escaped to Kuatan and entered his palace in an uproar of calamity. Gorbak stood and stepped forward frantically, “What has happened?” he demanded.

Kindrock calmed, “The alliance between Kahn and the shokans…is no more.” Gorbak’s eyes showed the horror he held, only for his race. Kindrock breathed, “Hell beckons, I must find Vain.”

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

VainZiler
True Fighting Fan
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:48 am   
Post subject:

Part 8: Shadow Thrust Into Shadows

Vain was walking around the Living Forest, being completely lost. He still wasn't used to the terrain of Outworld, not to mention his inability to follow directions well. Occasionally, the trees would take a swipe at him, but he'd just simply side step them and press on; and this was fien for him, due to it made his trip a bit more enjoyable, and less boring.

Now out of the Living Forest Vain decided to head opisite the setting sun, for he was able to see crystal clear in the darkness, which would give him an advantage in slipping other warriors. When Vain finally felt like he made it to Kuatan, he was sadly mistaken, and found himself outside the Tarkatan base.

"Fuck. Me. Sideways."

"Human!" A Tarkatan warned. Baraka the leader of the beastly race came outside the camp and stood a fear yards away from Vain.

"Human, what are you doing here?"

"Edenian you mean. And I was just taking a site seeing tour." Baraka released his blades from his arms and leapt at Vain.

"Edenian? All the better!" Vain rolled out of the way and luacnhed a Vulcan Cannon, which was quickly met by the battle experienced Baraka's Spark Blade projectile, which held off Vains blast. The two then met face to face as Vain unsheathed Shuurajou and Yami Setstuyaku. The four blades clashed and the two warriors fought bravely, sparks flying from the clashing metal, and sweat dripping from the brows of Vain, who had never before meet Baraka in a one on one situation. The rest of the Tarkatans soon formed in, to surround Baraka and Vain, leaving Vain with little to no chance for an easy escape.

Vain threw Shuurajou in the air and held off Baraka's blade arms with Yami Setsuyaku. Baraka gained a burst in his speed and swung his arms up in down for his slice and dice. This cuaght Vain off guard and his clothes were shredded at the shoulders, chest, and knees: blood trickled down the cut areas.

"Let's present him to Shao Kahn, he'll be happy with our work in capturing an Edenian and reward us greatly." Baraka declared as the rest of his mutants jumped Vain and tied him up. They brought his to Kahn;s hideout and Vain was locked up in the underground dungeon, ohrribly battered and torn.

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:15 am   
Post subject:

Part IX: Heartless Flames

Kindrock dismantled trees in his search for Vain who should have reached the palace long ago. Eventually he found a trail and cascaded a path until he found its end at a tarkatan fortress. ‘Vain must have been captured,’ Kindrock assumed witnessing signs of a struggle. Tarkatan soldiers peered over the walls. “Shokan!” they screamed, preparing for battle, a fatal mistake.

A group of tarkata descended from the walls and attempted to surround and flank Kindrock, though he had faced tarkatan techniques before. He instantly dove to his left, his immense body shaking the ground. The titan lifted a hammer and swatted a nearby tarkatan, removing his torso and leaving his head and arms to fall onto the senseless legs. Another tarkatan leapt behind him though Kindrock turned and sent a ball of fire from his mouth into the creature’s chest, embodying him in flames. With a hammer of his other hand he swung, crushing three of their heads. Two remained and one fell back, the other stared in awe. Kindrock dropped his hammer into the fallen’s stomach, erupting blood and splattering Kindrock’s arm, and engulfing the final tarkatan.

Kindrock smirked, “You will die, and I will live without regret. It is your choice how you will die. Where is Vain?” The tarkatan stared, horrified, “Where is he?!” The creature pointed to a worn path. Kindrock raised his hammer and dropped it, landing just beside the warrior, petrified. Kindrock smiled as he sent flames to encompass the helpless soul. False promises of simple deaths were just enough to bring Kindrock joy.

He followed the path to another fortress with a dark side entrance. Kindrock entered, barely able to fit. A guard was sitting, sleeping beside a mass of cells filled with strange, wicked creatures. Vain stood in one, and Kindrock saw him just as a group of guards noticed him. Kindrock breathed a ball of fire that burst open the strange cell and he grabbed and tore the magic entrapment that held Vain without letting him escape. Vain smiled, “Thanks,” he turned to the guards, “let’s take care of this."

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

VainZiler
True Fighting Fan
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:59 am   
Post subject:

Part 10: A Glimpse of Light

Vain took off his shredded and torn trench coat and tank-top and threw them at the guards to blind them, and luanched two vulcan cannons at their pelvic region. Kindrock then leapt into the air and dropped down onto the guards, stomping their bodys into piles of shattered bones, torn skin, and endless pool of blood.

"How were YOU captured?" Kindrock mocked Vain with a smirk.

"Baraka got the upper hand over me, and before I could counter, his ass faced thugs jumped me."

"Ha! Excusses, you just wont admit you have your limits." The two started charging out of the holding area and back towards Kuatan.

"Fuck man, it's been a long day. Maybe I do need a break, but with these war times, it's hard." Then it dawned on him. "I think I got an idea that could give us the needed time to not only rest up, but rally our forces and prepare stratigies for war."

"What are you talking about?"

"When we get to kuatan, I am going to propose that Kuatan migrates back to Edenia, and in celebration of the new allaince, we throw a party of sorts. This way we can relax to a degree, and still be with our allies to plan."

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:30 pm   
Post subject:

Part XI: A City for a Realm

Vain and Kindrock reached Kuatan following the previous path; they witnessed the shokans in panic, preparing for war. “What has forced us upon this?!” screamed Kindrock toward his king.

Gorbak stood marvelously at the top of the stairs before the Kuatan Palace, peering upon the ocean of Outworldian forces, screaming and yelling while racing toward the great fortress of Kuatan. “Kahn claims we will be crushed as traitors.” Gorbak looked towards Kindrock, “It is you who has raised this Hell on our race.”

“Wait!” Vain shouted, “Your people may still be able to escape!” Gorbak glared, not fond of man-like races. “We need to make a portal.”

Gorbak snarled, “We will not abandon our city!”

“You don’t have to!” Vain replied. “We have to merge Kuatan with Edenia.”

Gorbak’s teeth grinded and he growled at the idea, for he knew it was his only chance to save his race from demolition. “So be it,” he looked back at the massive army, “how?”

Kindrock turned to Vain who sighed, “Alright, fine.” Vain fell to a knee and spoke to Sindel through telecommunication. A tremendous force acted on Kuatan with a blinding light. Time passed and the city of titans appeared within the earth of the great empire. The city remained perfectly intact.

Vain stood and spoke to Kindrock and Gorbak, “It looks like we’re gonna have to go explain some things to Sindel.

The king looked toward Kindrock and sighed, “Of course.”

The three left the city to see a portal leading to the steps of the Edenian Temple. Sindel stood upon the steps to greet the oncoming king, his general, and her loyal soldier. “Vain, Kindrock,” she greeted and turned to Gorbak, bowing, “King Gorbak.”

The monstrous general bowed as well, “Queen Sindel. I thank you for the gratitude of allowing and performing such a result-transforming transition.”

“An alliance is a vow, and Edenia holds true to its word.” She peered down, disgruntled on a matter, turning to Vain. “Vain, the Elder Gods have warned me of the consequences of this decision and they will hold true.”

Vain and Kindrock opened their eyes and ears, intrigued, yet horrified. “What is it?” Vain asked.

“Should Shao Kahn attempt another invasion on Edenia in revolt of the capture of their city, the Elder Gods will allow it.”

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

VainZiler
True Fighting Fan
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:28 pm   
Post subject:

Chapter 12: Jade onto Black

"Have no fear Queen Sindel," Gorbak spoke with honor and pride in his voic. "we will protect our allainc with our lives."

"Thank you. Now, my servants are preparing a war party of sorts, as Vain suggested. When its ready, all are invited, and we will discuss our stratigies for survival in this war, and allow troops to boost their morale with the party. Everything should be ready in 2 hours; till then Gorbak, feel free to set up your troops, bases, guards, anything you need wherever you need. This is your home now."

"Well, it was nice getting captured and saving an enteire race, bu I need to go tend to my wounds now." Vain bowed to Sindel and the warriors of the Shokan, even Kindrock. He then took his leave and headed off to the healers of Edenia.

'Damn, it's been hard staying calm around those Shokan, those guys are some crazy ass warriors and make me look like a normal Earthrealm human. And I still can't belive I got captures by those Tarkatans... I need more training...' Vain suddenly buckled down from the lose of blood, but someone was there to help him back up.

"Vain, you're back!" the green clad female ninja smiled as she helped him walk and stay consious.

"Yea, but I have certaintly felt better on other returns home." He didn't look her in the eyes when he spoke.

"What happened to you? It's been ages since I've seen you this battered."

"Baraka and his toe nail faced thugs got the better of me..."

"Baraka!? But you've never faced him in kombat before, wasn't Kindrock helping you?"

"This was before I met up with him. I didn't meet back up with him till after I got captured and he came to the rescue..."

"Oh Vain..." They reached the gates of the healers place and they rushed out to Vain's aid.

'I wonder how things are going with Kindrock and the rest of the Shokan...'

l{ombat_l{rave
TMK FanFic Kreator
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:22 am   
Post subject:

Part XIII: Believe in Peace to Conquer

Kindrock and King Gorbak returned to their merged city, in shame. The guards were tripled and prepared, as well the women and children armoured, and armed. “Send merchants to the city for supplies as well guards to every post covered by Edenians.” Gorbak ordered the elite guardsmen through the city, enforcing their loyalty, protection, and power.

“How long?” Kindrock asked assured of Gorbak’s acknowledgment.

“Knowing Kahn,” Gorbak replied, looking to his city, “very, very soon.”

“Do you believe we will last?”

“With such a force we will triumph, why should you ask? Do you disagree?”

Kindrock looked to Gorbak and then back to the marvel of a palace, and the great green lands, and the powerful soul-shaking mountains, “I believe we will fall. And I believe every soul believes we will fall, especially Shao Kahn.”

“Precisely,” Gorbak replied, prepared, “Kahn will send his force as one, strong and with only a mental strategy.”

Kindrock knew the strategy well as it was the strategy they had always followed in the great strengths of Outworld, “Fear.”

“To defeat them, we must counter with ferocity. Great numbers have fallen under the power of fury and strength before.”

“We must show him why we have led his realm for eternity.”

“We have come to post guardhouses and fortresses around your city requesting an ultimate alliance of peace between the shokan and our men as we promise the same.” A woman requested this treaty wearing a crown beside hordes of soldiers and peasants with wood, stone, and tools.

“Of course, our race is graced as the greatest of warriors for our loyalty amongst many virtues. Trust we will remain loyal to our word, as we will you until proven otherwise.” The woman nodded, “I am Gorbak, king of Kuatan.”

“Princess Kitana,” replied the royal daughter of Edenia, “may the peace last until proven otherwise.” Kindrock smiled secretly.

Gorbak turned to Kindrock, “Are we truly sure about this?”

Kindrock smirked, “We’ve unlocked the keys for Kahn’s armies to destroy the beauty this realm…once was.” Kindrock began to the city, “They need us.”

~Totus Moratlís Kertamen

VainZiler
True Fighting Fan
TMK Sage

Items

Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:20 am   
Post subject:

Part 14: A Moments Peace

"Alright warrior, you're all patched up." A healer bowed to Vain as the process was finished. Vain had tossed away the remains of his shredded tank-top; now revieling his semi-muscular upper body, and was bandaged around the shoulders and half of the chest.

"Thank you." Vain was polite and bowed to the healers as well. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go change what's left of my clothes." Vain headed out for his house with the green clad ninja following close behind.

"So, you looking foward to the meeting tonight?" Jade looked up to the beautiful blue sky, trying to stir up a conversation.

"I supose, it'll be intresting to see what we can come up with for stratigies, considering the Shokan tactics range very differently from ours, it could be a problem if we can't come up with something that suits both of our strengths."

"Sounds like you have put a lot of thought into this."

"And you haven't?" He turned his head to her, but he was still reluctant to look her in her eyes.

"I have, but I supose I have other things that cloud my mind..."

"That could be dangerous, keep your head in the clouds, and it could go there permanitely." They reached house and he simply kicked his door open, being too lazy to use the door knob. "So, you staying for the show or what?" He gave her a smirk and finally his eyes locked onto hers.

"Um... what?"

"I need to change, as in take clothes off, put some other clothes on. Are you ganna stick around and watch me strip, or you going to wait in another room?"

"Oh! Um... i am going to go get something to drink..." She pulled her face mask up as high as it could to try and hide her blush as she ran off to Vain's kitchen so he could change in private. Once he was finished, he went into the kitchen.

"This is as formal as I'll ever get..." Vain had on a black t-shirt with midnight camophlage pants, and black dress shoes. A neckless of a silver Mortal Kombat dragon with jade stones for eyes dangled from his neck.

"Well, I supose it's better then nothing." Jade let out a small giggle as she gave Vain the classic elevator eyes.

"Good. Now, let's go meet up with Kindrock so we can hang before the party."

"Actually, you go on ahead, I have to help Kitana with a few things before the party starts."

"Alright." The two went their seperate ways as Vain went to the main base of the Shokans to look for Kindrock.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  
Goto page 1, 2  Next |