Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins
Mortal Kombat: DOTR

Cast
Video Cast Bio's
Game Cast Bio's
Cast Interviews

Google

All Kontent is ©Total Mortal Kombat 1999 - 2014 and may not be used on another website without permission from the webmaster.

totalmortalkombat.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    
 Scorpion mortal View previous topic :: View next topic  

ghostfacekiller
TMK Visitor
TMK Visitor

TMK Koins: 90

Items

Post Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:53 am   
Post subject: Scorpion mortal

this is set around Mortal Kombat Conquest (The series)

Scorpion...............mortal?

"Sir, we have found Sub-Zero. He is in an old temple." Said one of Scorpions men
"Good work. I will teach you in the way of fire for this achievement." Scorpion replied

"Sub-Zero I have waited a very long time for this. I challenge you to mortal kombat!" Scorpion yelled
"I accept dead man." then they both took their fighting stances but Sub-Zeros was new
"What is this?" Scorpion said
"I have been training in the way of magic, Wu-Shu and judo." Sub-Zero replied
"It matters not I will still kill you now lets fight to the end." Scorpion said

The fight started slow with no special moves the fight was switching momentum time after time Scorpion then launched a 10 punch combo followed by a triple roundhouse kick knocking Sub-Zero to the ground "Time to die." Scorpion said removing his mask "What is this!" Scorpion demanded
"During the fight I turned you back into a mortal." Sub-Zero said
"How dare you make me mortal again for that I will kill you? Mortal or not the outcome will be the same." Scorpion said shooting his harpoon "Argh why did that hurt."
Sub-Zero dodges the harpoon "That has always hurt but you didn't have any nerves but now you're a mortal you do." Sub-Zero said

Scorpion ran up to Sub-Zero and kick him in the ribs knocking him to the ground Sub-Zero was rolling on the ground until Scorpion got close to him then Sub-Zero kicked Scorpion in the shin knocking him face first into the ground and his nose started to bleed
"What is this?" Scorpion asked
"It's called blood moron." Sub-Zero said
"You are going to die for that!" Scorpion yelled
then the fight started with Sub-Zero using a freeze blast but aiming it at Scorpions feet but Scorpion thought it missed and started running at Sub-Zero but slipped and fell on a rock cutting his forehead open but got up again and leaped at Sub-Zero doing a side kick that hit him on the head then he waited for Sub-Zero to get up then did a backflip kick that was also on target but when Scorpion landed the blood from his forehead got in his eyes and blinded him then taking an advantage Sub-Zero ran in and did a 10 punch combo then a 5 kick combo followed up by a roundhouse to the head knocking Scorpion on his back but got up and wiped the blood out of his eyes and saw Sub-Zero launch an ice attack but fire burst out of his body making a shield

"What is this? I thought you said I was mortal." Scorpion said
"You are. I don’t know how this happened." Sub-Zero said

scorpion then ran out of his fire shield and punched him straight in the head then in the gut then picked up a rock and threw it at Sub-Zero and it got him in the head then he ran up and kicked him in the arm and pick up a candelabra and swiped at Sub-Zero and it hit him and started burning his shirt so he ran of.

should i continue this story

DarkSpecter
MORTAL KOMBAT
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 285

Items

Post Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:15 am   
Post subject:

I enjoyed it Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

ghostfacekiller
TMK Visitor
TMK Visitor

Items

Post Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:12 am   
Post subject:

thanks man

doug
Mortal Kombat Is Back
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 2147482747

Items

Post Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:20 am   
Post subject:

i enjoyed the story too you should def continue it. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

DarkSpecter
MORTAL KOMBAT
TMK Sage

TMK Koins: 285

Items

Post Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:13 am   
Post subject:

Actually, I wish I had time to sit down and draw it in comic book form.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

ghostfacekiller
TMK Visitor
TMK Visitor

Items

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:21 am   
Post subject:

Rise of shinook: Fall of realms

After defeating Sub-Zero the day before Scorpion needed to find a way back to immortality because he couldn’t stand sleep “How do mortals stand sleep I mean it lets your enemy get the upper hand.”
“Who are you talking to sir?” Said a local
“You shall die!” Scorpion said grabbing for the mans throat
“Do you seriously think you could kill me ruler of all realms?” asked the man in the hood
“Are you Shao Khan?” Scorpion said letting go of his throat
“No my name is Shang Tsung maybe you have heard of me.” He said kicking Scorpions hand away so Scorpion retaliated with a quadruple roundhouse spinning axe kick combo that broke Shang’s neck
“That was too easy.” Scorpions said after the fight
“Good work Scorpion.” Said Shang after standing back up and putting his head on properly
“Wait, aren’t you a mortal?” Scorpion asked
“I was once but I made a deal with Quan Chi.” Shang replied
“What was the deal?” Scorpion asked
“I kill his enemies and a get an infinite amount of souls.” Shang said. Scorpion ran up to Shang and punched in the chest leaving a deep hole in the shape of a fist but Quan Chi summoned a man in front of Shang. Shang then absorbed the soul from the man and his wound closed so scorpion did a spear and took of one of Shang's arm then ran up to him and ripped the other off and started to beat the living hell out of him with the arm but Quan chi summoned a soul from hell into Shang. Shang's arm grew back so scorpion tried a new move on him the flying scissors kick but he failed it and flew into a wall Shang then got close to him and started to suck away his soul “You’re soul is mine.” Shang said
“Wupatah!” Kung Lao said kicking Shang Tsung in the back of the head “He nearly got you. Just wondering who are you?”
“My name is Scorpion and he isn’t going to stay down for long.” Scorpion said pointing to Shang Tsung “We have to get out of here.”

“Siro, Taja I have a new warrior!” Kung Lao said
“Cool what is his na...? That’s Scorpion one of our enemies!” Siro said
“No way he was fighting Shang Tsung.” Kung Lao said
“No I’m pretty sure he killed Gen and cassar.” Taja said
“But Raiden told me to find him.” Kung Lao protested then Raiden appeared
“I heard my name, oh hello Scorpion.” Raiden said
“Why am I here lord Raiden?” Scorpion asked
“To be a defender of Earthrealm” Raiden answered
“But I am a mortal how can I defend Earthrealm?” Scorpion said
“When you fought Sub-Zero a great deal of energy came from you. What was that Scorpion?” Raiden asked
“Fire, When I was fighting him he was going to kill me with an ice-ball but fire came out of my body and it melted the ice-ball.” Scorpion said
“Stay here and I will teach you to control your powers.”
1 week later

“Now for your final test Scorpion it’s a fight against me.” Raiden said
“I don’t think I’m ready.” Scorpion said
“You are, now prepare to fight.” Raiden said taking his fighting stance “Now remember punches and kicks don’t do much damage to me.”
Scorpion started the fight with a strategy punch and kick for enough time to prepare a fire attack so he did a windmill kick combo followed by a flying scissors kick then an uppercut. As Raiden hit the floor Scorpion readied a fire ball but Raiden got up and threw electricity at the ball of fire. It was destroyed then Raiden was about to do a flying torpedo when Scorpion teleported behind him and punched him in the neck and readied another fire ball that hit Raiden when he was on the ground “Argh it burns!” Raiden yelled and jumped in the water barrel “Much better.” But Scorpion decided it wasn’t and ran up to Raiden and did a backward fire flip kick that hit Raiden on the chin and knocked him in the air. When he was in the air Scorpion raised fire from the ground and burnt him more then he made a giant fist of fire and made it slam Raiden to the ground breaking the concrete then Scorpion waited for Raiden to get up. When he did Scorpion ran up to him and did a fire shield that blew him into the wall of the trading post “Enough!” Raiden pleaded “It was over when you hit me with the fireball.” Then Raiden walked around the corner “God.” He whispered under his breath

“Scorpion I can’t believe you beat Raiden you could actually beat Shao Khan.” Kung Lao said
“Kung Lao Scorpion killed my brother and Gen when he was evil can’t we call him something else?” Siro asked
“I don’t mind.” Scorpion said
“Fine we will call you Takeda.” Kung Lao said
“When do I get a weapon?” Takeda asked
“Right now.” Siro said handing him a sword but as soon as the sword touched Takeda’s hand the steel turned into fire
“How did you do that Takeda?” Kung Lao asked
“I don’t know.” He said when suddenly
“I’m back!” Shang said breaking down the door
“Siro get Taja out of here.” Kung Lao said and Takeda went flying into a wall
“What was that? He didn’t even touch me.” Takeda said getting up
“Yes it seems that obtained a soul from someone that can use psi blasts.” Shang said
That doesn’t matter anymore.” Takeda said before teleporting behind Shang and did a fire kick that took his head off
“Quan Chi a new soul please.” The head said before hitting the ground
“How can you get a new soul you are dead now.” Takeda said
Launching a fire ball at Shang’s head that burnt it to a crisp but Quan Chi delivered a new soul to the body
“HAHAHAHAHA I AM ALIVE.” Shang said
“Shang Tsung you were never dead.” Kung Lao said
“SHANG TSUNG? MY NAME IS SHINOOK DESTROYER OF REALMS.” Shinook said before disappearing

the next part of the story has a goro fight and other things but i wont ruin the surprise

Last edited by ghostfacekiller on Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:38 am; edited 2 times in total

ghostfacekiller
TMK Visitor
TMK Visitor

Items

Post Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:43 am   
Post subject:

the next part of the storie will be here in about 2 weeks

bloodyscorpion102
TMK Visitor
TMK Visitor

TMK Koins: 5

Items

Post Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:39 am   
Post subject:

i liked it very much, keep up the good work Very Happy

ghostfacekiller
TMK Visitor
TMK Visitor

Items

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:21 am   
Post subject:

Later

“We are in great danger his name is Shinook but I used to call him father.” Raiden said
“So he is an elder god?” Kung Lao said
“Yes now back to my story, Shinook forced me and my brother to fight when we were about 20 to be an elder god, I beat him but refused to kill him so I became the god of thunder and he became ruler of Outworld an..” Raiden said before being interrupted by Takeda
“Shao Khan is your brother.” He said
“Yes now no more interruptions, there is still a spot for an elder god up there well now there are 2 because Shinook went crazy and killed many innocent people. I decided to put a stop to it but I failed and nearly died and when the other elder gods heard of this they banished him to the netherrealm but a Sub-Zero found Shinook’s magic amulet
“How many Sub-Zeros are there?” Takeda asked
And gave it to him, because of this act Shinook can travel freely travel between realms and I can’t follow him because I lose all of my powers when I go into Outworld. I would never make it out alive.” Raiden said
“What I wasn’t listening, I was looking at the sky change colour.” Takeda said suddenly a portal appeared in front of the warriors and Reptile jumped out of it with Rain and 5 of Scorpions ninja
“Master what are you doing here?” One of the ninjas said
“All that remains of your master is this.” Takeda said removing his faceplate and throwing it at them “Now die.”
“Taja get out of here!” Siro yelled then he and Takeda grabbed their swords.

Kung Lao fought Reptile but the others stayed back and watched
Kung Lao started the fight with a double axe handle to Reptiles head. Reptile flipped back up and did a 10 punch combo that hit Kung Lao all in the head. Kung Lao flipped over reptile and punched him in mid air twice then Kung Lao picked up a chair an threw it a reptile then when Reptile got up Kung Lao ran up to him and delivered a kick that could shatter bones straight to the head of Reptile Breaking his facemask into Reptile face “ARGH!!!!!!!!” Reptile screamed before killing himself.
It was time for Takeda’s fight. Takeda did a flip and landed behind the ninjas then tripped them. When they got up Takeda did a fire shield but let it engulf two of the ninjas then he teleported out side and made the shield implode on it self killing the two ninjas inside then he saw the other three ninjas come at him fists going everywhere scorpion blocked two but the third would always hit him. Once all three were close Takeda did a triple spin around axle kick to a dead body flip kick then he made a fire fist and threw it at one of the ninjas then the other two pulled out 2 hook swords each and Takeda pulled out his flame sword then Takeda did a massive twirl a whirl backflip slice that cut one of the ninjas in half and then burnt to a crisp then he threw his sword to the ground and ran up to the last ninja but then she removed her mask and the women standing there was called Melissa Takeda’s wife killed shortly after him
“What are you doing here Melissa?” Takeda asked
“I’m here for you Takeda.” She said throwing her arms around him
“To bad you have to die, Shang Tsung.” Takeda said launching a fire ball at her
“Nooooooooooooooo!! TAKEDA!!!!” she said
“How did you know that was Shang Tsung?” Kung Lao asked
“My wife is dead and will never be able to come back.” Takeda said
Now it was time for Rain and Siro to fight. Rain went straight for a kick in the head then a kick to the ribs then a punch to the gut and an uppercut followed by a flip kick before he hit the ground then grabbed his leg in mid air and broke it then he threw him to the ground and then Rain threw Siro through the portal that teleported them to the cobolt then everyone else jumped in just to see Goro pick up Siro with two of his arms and punch him until no bone was left unbroken with the other two “Goro smash!” Goro said
“Goro fight me.” Kung Lao said Throwing a rock at him he then run up to him and did a 50 punch combo but Goro didn’t feel it and just kicked him away into the cobalt mines “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Kung Lao yelled all the way done before dieing from the fall at the bottom of the cobolt mines
“Goro, you have served me well but this fight is mine.” Rain said taking his fighting pose and looking at Takeda
“Let’s do this.” Takeda said taking his fighting pose
“You are at a disadvantage here Scorpion.” He said taking out his lightning staff
“Actually you are for using a wooden weapon.” Takeda said taking out his fire sword and chopping his staff in half
“You are weak, you use a weapon.” Rain said putting his right arm in the air. Lightning came down and struck Takeda throwing him in the cobalt mine
“Ha!” Takeda yelled shooting his spear onto the edge of the drop-off and throwing himself up again and doing a flaming scissor kick followed by a triple axle kick then he saw Goro coming so he made a fire shield that went around Rain and himself then he lifted the shield up and made an arena in the sky “Now to finish you!” he said throwing another spear. It was a direct hit to the heart
“Hahahaha you are wide open for an attack.” Rain said shooting lightning at Takeda then a water bomb then he used some water to push him into Takeda and kick him then punch him in the face. When Takeda got up he did a 10 punch combo and a fire ball the other way and pushed into rain and he flew into the fire shield and it burnt him then Takeda threw him into the middle of the arena. Takeda knew that he could kill him now but he didn’t want to yet so he picked him up and rapidly punched and kicked him until he was close to the fire shield. Takeda then threw his spear but it came out as fire and pushed Rain out of the fire shield and down the cobalt mines. He landed next to Kung Lao but he was still alive “Ow.” He said in a groan
“Goro, I challenge you to Mortal Kombat!” Takeda said lowering his arena from the sky
“Goro accepts!” he said
“But first tell me where we are.” Takeda said
“On Earthrealm!” he yelled throwing a punch at Takeda who flipped over Goro and in mid air kicked him in the head twice then when Goro Turned around Takeda was running at him then jumped and landed on a bed of fire in the air “Where did he go?” Goro said then Takeda jumped down behind Goro and kicked him behind the knee. Goro fell down to his knees then Takeda did a side kick to the head of Goro and it made him fall on his face. When Goro got up Takeda was standing behind him with his sword at the ready suddenly a man appeared but didn’t say anything and it distracted Takeda and Goro turned around and punched him away and put on his dragon tooth gauntlets “You are not the only one with a weapon Scorpion!”
“My name is Takeda!” He yelled then made a cloud of fire and jumped on. The cloud took him to Goro in the speed of light but it took up a lot of his energy. Takeda took out his weapon again and chopped off a dragon tooth but was stabbed in his arm that was holding the weapon and he dropped it, the sword hit the ground and the fire went away. Goro lifted Takeda into the air and stabbed him in the chest. Takeda raised his head and laughed making a fire shield throwing Goro into the mine “Finally some rest.” He wanted to see Goro dead so he looked into the mine and saw Goro holding onto his gauntlet that he stabbed into the wall climbing slowly towards him “no I need rest.” So he launched a fireball at him but because he didn’t have much energy it didn’t hurt Goro at all. Takeda didn’t stop throwing the fireballs at Goro. Goro couldn’t feel the fireballs hitting him and was climbing faster now then he jumped up the rest of the way to the top and landed on Takeda “ow. He groaned
“Goro smash?” he said looking at the man
“Finish him!” he yelled Goro picked up Takeda who was bleeding from the mouth. Takeda started to laugh and turned into fire and reappeared behind him
“Goro behind you!” The man said but Takeda was too fast and teleported behind Goro again and kicked him with so much force he fell into the mine then Takeda looked at the man escape through a portal suddenly the floor began to shake and Takeda turned to see Goro appear and spat a fire ball at Takeda who shot a fire ball at his fire ball but it didn’t stop so Takeda flipped over it and threw a harpoon at Goro's eye and pulled it out but it didn’t stop Goro from coming to him and threw another spear at his other eye and pulled it out then he fell into the mine suddenly Raiden appeared
“Take my energy Goro isn’t dead and he will be back with eyes.” He said giving Takeda his energy “Goro’s weakness is fire exploit that.” Just then Goro appeared once again and Takeda threw a fire ball at him and Goro took a step back then Takeda had an idea and launched a new move, the atomic meteor shower launching millions of fire balls in mere seconds but even that didn’t kill Goro
“Raiden how can I kill him? I don’t have any energy left.” Takeda prayed to Raiden seconds later lightning struck his sword and morphed into a sword of pure light, the Macabrea. When Takeda picked it up his body glowed white with fire, Goro put on his dragon tooth gauntlets and the fight began. Takeda ran at Goro and cut one of his arms off and blocked the other gauntlets then cut another arm off and then was stabbed again in his chest by Goro. Takeda was hurt badly bleeding from his arm and bleeding from two spots on his chest. Takeda made a fireball but it came out white instead of orange and threw it at Goro. When it hit him light exploded from his mouth and the arms that were cut off and he was destroyed. The sword retuned back to normal. Takeda fainted.

When Takeda awoke the man was standing above him with a hood covering his face and a sword held steady above his head. He brought the sword down with all his might but Takeda made the sword melt by throwing a fire ball at it “No, you were meant to die!” he
Yelled

“Who are you?” Takeda asked but he didn’t say anything “Where am I?” suddenly he was hit by electricity “Raiden where am I?”
“You are in the netherrealm.” He said. Takeda got up and walked out of the cave he was in
“So this is the netherrealm.” He said walking forward and nearly into lava
“Watch out Takeda!” Raiden warned him. Takeda stoped and looked down at the lava
“I wonder.” Takeda said concentrating on the lava and waved his arm to the left. The lava made a wave to the left “cool.”
“DIE!” Raiden yelled and shot an electricity bolt at Takeda knocking him into the lava.
“How dumb do you think I am?” Takeda said standing up
“How are you alive you fell into lava?” Raiden asked then realised that waves of lava were circling him “How is it possible I have put you through so much traps but you still live no matter what I do!” Takeda droped the waves on him but he teleported away and so did Takeda

“Whoa were did you came from?” said a woman on the street
“Um it’s hard to say.” Takeda said
“What’s your name?” she asked
“Scorpi... I mean Takeda. What’s yours?” he asked
“Rose Long.” She said. Suddenly a knife flew through the air and snagged her sleeve to a wall then another knife hit her other sleeve and she was stuck then a hooded man walked out of the shadows with a 5 bladed knife in his left hand and a 3 bladed knife in his other
“What do you want?” Takeda asked. He didn’t say anything but he ripped off a knife from his right hand and threw it at Takeda but he flipped out of the way. When he landed he jumped over the hooded man and kicked him in the back. He stumbled and nearly crushed rose but Takeda threw his spear and pulled him back. He jumped and kicked him in the head knocking him to the ground. When he got up Takeda did a summersault kick and knocked him into a wall. Then he shot a sharp icicle at Takeda “SUB-ZERO turn me back to normal!” then the hooded man spat acid from his mouth “Reptile?” Takeda said jumping out of the way. Takeda didn’t know who he was and couldn’t think of a strategy for beating him. Then the hooded man went invisible and pushed him through the wall and away from rose. Takeda used this as an advantage and threw a fireball at the hole in the wall knocking the hooded man’s hood down. His face was covered by a mask covering his chin up to his nose and his body was changing colour from red to blue to green to yellow and purple and he was sort of transparent skin then he ripped off his hooded clothing revealing a ninja uniform swapping colours he attacked with another acid spit when he uniform was green, an ice-ball when his uniform was blue, a force push when his uniform was red, a harpoon when his uniform was yellow and a lightning shower when his uniform was purple they all hit Takeda but Takeda threw another fire ball at him keeping him back then he rapidly punched and kicked Takeda for 10 minutes and Takeda nearly died but he threw a fire slicer disk that cut the ninja in half then pain overcame him and he fainted

When he woke up he was in hospital with a broken arm and leg
“So you are awake.” A doctor said
“What day is it?” Takeda asked
“Sunday.” The doctor replied
“So I haven’t been asleep long?” Takeda asked
“No, you have been asleep for a week.” He said
“Who found me doc?” Takeda asked
“I did, when I was getting food for my family.” He replied
“Go back to them I’m fine.” Takeda asked and the doctor walked out the door
“Good man.” The doc said to himself. Raiden appeared
“Not here.” Takeda said then Raiden teleported both of them to the trading post. Takeda healed his leg and arm and got ready to fight but Taja burst through the door and stood next to Raiden and she took her fighting stance and attacked Takeda but he was to fast for her and kicked her in the head “I am not evil, Raiden is!” but he was to late Raiden had already snapped her neck then Rose came in
“Who is this?” she said pointing to Raiden who was walking closer to her
“Your fight is with me, not her.” Takeda said throwing a sword at him but he just fried it with electricity
“What is he?” she said
“a god.” Takeda said
“an elder god!” Raiden yelled shooting electricity at Takeda. Takeda jumped out of the way and Raiden shot another electricity bolt at Takeda and the other one turned around. They both hit Takeda at the same time
“Rose……..go…..to……….the………temple…….of light….and…pray………to………the……elder………gods.” Takeda managed to say
“O.k.” she said and ran off. Takeda could barley stand up properly but when he did he saw Raiden turn into an 8 foot beast with a red hat that covered his hair to below his ears and a blue sweatshirt, dark green parachute pants and an amulet on his chest
“WORTHLESS MORTAL, I SHALL KILL YOU ALL!” he said in a voice nearly knocking Takeda over
“I know that voice. Shinnok?” Takeda asked getting some of his strength back
“A SMART ONE IT SEEMS, TO BAD I HAVE TO KILL YOU!” Shinook boomed knocking Takeda to the ground “THOUGH NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO WORK FOR ME!” Then he kicked Takeda as hard as he could.

When Rose got back she saw a hole in the wall and went through it there she saw another hole and another after 10 minutes of walking through holes she found Takeda laying on his back and a rock through one of his arms and his head . “Elder…gods……let………me…….” Takeda said. Rose checked his pulse
“He is DEAD!” she yelled. A lone light shone on him
“What………… I’m alive?” he asked
“You died then came back to life it’s a miracle.” She said
“No I don’t believe in miracles. The elder gods need me to do more.” He said then he got up. A portal opened up before them and they were pulled in

Last edited by ghostfacekiller on Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total

ghostfacekiller
TMK Visitor
TMK Visitor

Items

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:22 am   
Post subject:

is mortal kombat 1 set 500 or 300 years after the original kung laos death

ghostfacekiller
TMK Visitor
TMK Visitor

Items

Post Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:49 am   
Post subject:

As they stepped out of the portal they noticed they were in a forest and saw smoke over a hill so they ran to it and saw a temple being attacked by inhuman creations with fangs, about 20 cm long blades coming out of their forearms and huge foreheads. 1 of them noticed Takeda and Rose and pulled some of his men of the attack to fight them. When Takeda saw this he took his fighting stance and so did Rose “what do you think you can do to these things?” he asked Rose
“Fight!” one of them said suddenly 2 of them burst through the trees behind Takeda and another 2 jumped out in front of Rose. Then they attacked without mercy. About 5 minutes into the fight 2 monsters were left, Rose had killed one by ripping of its blade and plunging it into his chest and Takeda got rid of one with a scissor kick into a wall early on and was getting hurt a lot since then. When the monster he was fighting extended his blade he went for a jump punch at Takeda he teleported with the monster to his lair. When he landed his blade got lodged into a bridge and Takeda started to kick him on the ground then he retracted his claw and did a worm over the kick and jumped up and kicked Takeda over the bridge railing, he landed on a lot skulls and bones but got up easily and dusted himself off when the monster got down he launched a fire ball at it. it hit it’s face though he didn’t feel it but it knocked him to the ground. Suddenly Takeda felt a chill up his spine
“Sub-Zero get down here!” Takeda yelled. He heard a thud behind him. blood came rushing to his feet Takeda turned around and saw that Sub-Zero was dead and bleeding from a huge cut down his shirt “now I will never be mortal again!” he said turning his head towards the monster “I WILL KILL YOU!” Takeda yelled pointing to the creature and picking up a sword and lighting it on fire “YOU ARE DEAD!” Takeda said. The monster extended it’s blades but Takeda was too fast and was already in the air and bringing the sword down from above his head. The monster put his blades in front of his face but Takeda was too mad to be stopped and the sword went through the blades into its head then he teleported with the monster in his hand back to where he was and saw the other monster was dead
“What happened? Where did you go?” Rose said
“I don’t know.” Takeda said “but other’s may need our help.” He said pointing to the smoke. They began to run not knowing what they would face

“This is wrong.” A blond woman said to one of the monsters wearing a white robe. The monster attacked her but she flipped out of the way and pulled out 2 kendo sticks hitting the monster without mercy. The monster pulled out his blades and chopped one of the kendo sticks in half then hit her with the back of his blade in the face then he stabbed her in the leg and threw her into a stone wall knocking her unconscious then he picked her up and jumped threw a portal. Takeda and Rose saw the blood on the wall and on the ground and assumed a fight happened here
“this is human blood. Hurry we must get inside.” Takeda said. He jumped over the wall and unlocked the door letting Rose In but she already jumped over the wall. Takeda didn’t realise this so he looked around for her and gave up so he turned and went through the door to see Rose helping 2 men fight 5 monsters one of the men was wearing black pants with a red stripe down them and spiked wristbands, the other had blue pants, black singlet with Chinese writing down it and a hat with a silver trim
“You will die.” One of them said doing a flying kick to a monster the other just threw his hat at them. Takeda thought it would just bounce off but it lodged itself into a monster’s chest. Blood was flowing out of the wound. The monster with the hat inside it fell on the hat pushing it through his chest. The man who threw the hat stood over the dead monster and picked his hat up then noticed Takeda and threw his hat at him. Takeda jumped over it and sensed it turn around so he ducked and the hat missed him. Takeda saw a monster extend his blade and jump at the man with the hat so he fired a fire ball at it. The man with the hat flipped to the left and the fireball hit the monster pushing it to the ground. Rose picked up a sword from a weapon rack that was destroyed earlier in the fight and stab the monster in his heart. The monster the other warrior was fighting had knocked him to the ground and saw that Rose had killed his fellow monster and kicked her in the head knocking her down. The other two monsters were fighting with Takeda and the warrior with the hat. Takeda was knocked down and saw Rose being carried away by the monster. The monster that was fighting Takeda jumped high in the air with his blades out trying to land on Takeda. He rolled out of the way and grabbed the monster by his feet and swung him around and threw him at the monster dragging Rose to a catapult. It was a direct hit and both of them went on the catapult but the one holding rose didn’t let go of her and she was catapulted. She awoke in mid air and grabbed onto a strong big tree branch as hard as she could but the branch broke from the trunk and she was still in the air flying knowing she would die as soon as she hit the ground. She fainted from the thin air in the sky.

“Now!” Takeda yelled throwing a fireball at the monster, one of the warriors shot a fireball aswell and the other warrior threw his hat at the monster killing him instantly in a shower of red and metal “watch out, cover your head.” So everyone did
“You fight well. What is your name? Mine is Lui Kang.” said Lui
“My name is Takeda. What is your’s?” Takeda said pointing to the one with the hat
“My name is of no concern to you.” He said
“His name is Kung Lao.” Lui said
“But I saw him die Goro killed him before I killed Goro.” Takeda said
“You must mean our ancestor wait I killed Goro in the last mortal kombat tournament” Lui said “where is that girl that was fighting here aswell?”
“She is in the air with the two tarkatans.” Kung Lao said
“Plus the army that Baraka has made.” Lui Kang said
“Who is Baraka? What is a tarkatan?” Takeda asked
“Baraka is the leader of the tarkatans. The tarkatans are a race of nomads that work for Shoa Khan the ruler of Outworld.” Kung Lao said

ghostfacekiller
TMK Visitor
TMK Visitor

Items

Post Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:39 am   
Post subject:

When Rose awoke she had stopped but was still holding onto the branch. She didn’t want to look down but she did and saw the branch had impaled the tarkatans and was stuck in the ground. Then she saw a four-arm beast walking towards her “Who are you?” She asked but there was no reply it was still walking towards her before a fireball hit him “Takeda!” she yelled but out of the darkness a man run up to the beast and ripped one of his arms off. There was a big electrical explosion that knocked him to the ground the man didn’t let go off the arm and hit him in the head with it then their was another electrical explosion and a hole was formed between the monster’s eyes. Rose could see wire coming out of the monster’s arm and the hole in his head and it couldn’t get up. Another one came from behind the man and jumped onto him then another and another and so on until she could not see the man
“ARGHHH!” one of them yelled noticing Rose and jumping at her. She closed her eyes and awaited death but it didn’t come. She heard an explosion so she opened her eyes and saw a war chief attack the only beast left, axe in hand attacking with all his might but it wasn’t enough, then Rose saw something in the bushes
“Watch out!” she yelled but it was too late a wolf had already pounced at the war chief but to Rose’s surprise it disappeared inside of the chief.
“That’s better.” He said before looking into the sky with his axe in the air. Rose saw the sky darken and lightning hit the axe. The electricity went through his axe and into him giving him a weird green glow. The chief saw the monster come at him and made a bow and arrow from nothing and shot it at the monster and then shoulder charged him without moving his feet and leaving the green glow behind him. When he hit the monster he went right through his chest and out his back.
“Oh my GOD!” Rose yelled letting go of the branch and running through the forest.

“Thanks for the help fujjin.” Lui said knowing it didn’t work.
“That’s oka.” Suddenly he started to vomit and grow double his sizes and his muscles started to grow triple the size
“What’s happening?” Lui said
How did he follow me here Takeda thought
“SCORPION, DON’T BE AFRIAD THIS IS JUST A MESSAGE. AT THE NEXT MORTAL KOMBAT TOURNAMENT I WILL ENTER IT WITH A DISGUISE SO TRAIN UNTILL YOU CAN’T ANYMORE AND THEN DO IT AGAIN. I WANT A CHALLENGE!” He boomed then fujjin returned to normal and rose bumped into him.
After she told Takeda her story he told her his. Then they said their goodbyes to the monks they set off to train

that is the end of this story

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  
|